No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, Said Diego But what were does noises? Sounded like wings. Lots of wings

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
    You can tell THEM you're Homeward Bounder.
    GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
    "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Ged without a second to waste, got out a matrix he had done. It was shaped as a necklace and he had prepared it for a moment like that one. He took out a spell with a little cloud of smoke. It was a "bomb" spell. It had the power of 3 grenades. but the smoke was a white one wich weakens the Vampires.

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
      "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
      Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Nightshade looked puzzled.
        I didn't hear anything.
        OOT: Hey db, what about Marama and Martina?

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
        *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
        http://pub15.ezboard.com/ftimeheartf...opicID=3.topic
        My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
        OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• OOT- I went with Martina to the fortress. didn't you read? OOT-Umm...Wasn't the thing about the vampires flying away just so we could escape?

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
          Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• (OOC: no, papercrane, it's cool- I told him to get back 5o the castle. Marama is currently mist, and won't be back till tomorrow; Martina is standing in a clearing doing something mysterious.)

Down in a clearing, Martina was kneeling on the ground. She was murmuring something, eyes shut tight and back hunched in around her.
            Let the dust run red: let the fires burn! Let people take arms: the time of Mars returns!
            As I am the daughter: let me be so, tonight!

She rose, and again there was that subtle difference in the way she stood, a certain light in her eyes- and she turned and looked to the sky.
            (Stream of consciousness!! Whee!)Black wings in the night, flickering through her eyesight, ears catching the faint scrape of leather in the air, and far away shouts, an explosion, a scream. She could taste magic on the air- get to the castle! She rose on her toes and started running, through a forest which moved as if in a waind as she passed.

<OOC: Sue me, I feel like melodrama. db: get Ged to see me arrive at the castle, OK?>
            T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
            Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
            Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• db: Oh, now I see it! Sorry! And we're in a magical cell; I kind of liked the transporting thing. But it can be like that if you want.
              Tui: Wow, that's so cool...I wish Marama were up to see it...

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
              --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Guys, please disregard my previous posts. I had an idea for the story, but after thinking about it, I realized it wouldn't fit with the storyline. Oh well.

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth" Vollys the dragon, "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"
                "Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!" Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
                WHO CARES IF LEGOLAS IS GIRLY OR NOT???
                Nurse Foxtail has returned!!!

Comment

• When Ged took out the "bomb" spell, then it was when he saw the first ones. They were gigantic more than 20 feet long some. But wait....There was a shadow in the ground, it was running to the castle. In an instant, Ged realized it was a wizard and a moment later He saw that it was Martina so he raized the bomb spell and shoot. The explosion hit the one who was flying towards Martina and hit him. BOOM! The explosion shook the air and the Vampire fell unconscious...for a while. That gave Martina time to come back and Ged went back to talk to her....
                  OOT-Hope you guys like it! Birdhead: I'll let you start the conversation between Ged and Martina And papercrane: Do you want me to continue the Diego Nightshade story or do you want me to tell Nightshade to check the noise? I like this!

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                  Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• OOT: db, I was planning to have them out of there by now...but then that whole thing with nobody being on happened.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Martina ducked the shards from the bomb and kept running, up to where Ged stood.
                      "What's happening inside?" As she talked, she backed up against the wall and cupped her hands, as is holding a ball. "Have you got archers up on the walls? These are massice, we're going to need siege bows." A spark began to grow between her hands, the red of flame and blood. "and is the back secured? they're going to come round behind us..." She now held a bright globe of fire, pulsing with a deep light. "Brace yourself. This will give them time to open the gates and get us inside."

She shifted her grip, and gave a shout.
                      "Hey! You! Over here!" The globe flamed bright until you couldn't look at it; the shadowy shapes turned. And then she trew it hgih. it arched up, far further than she could have thrown it, and hovered for a moment- before exploding into a hundred fires that fell rapidly towards the gorund. Or not fell- flew- and now they were moving towars the shadowy figures. Martina laughed. "That'll keep them busy- hie, the castle!" She shouted up towards the walls.
                      "Let us up!"

(OOC: is there anyone still RPing inside the castle???)

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

• *A large goose swooped in from the North, beating its wings hard. A volley of arrows came out of the darkness, now flickering with many hungry little flames. One took the goose through a wingtip; it stalled, then tumbled clumsily to a castle parapet. It lay, panting, for several seconds, then reached over and bit off the head of the arrow with a decisive snap of its beak. The goose stood up, then shook hard. Feathers spun, and when the flurry had finished, a woman in a dark brown cloak shot with green stood there, blood dripping from a flesh wound where the arrow had punctured one forearm. She clicked at the injury in irritation, then made a gesture over it. A flicker of light played over the hole, then the blood stopped and the hole closed.*
                        "Sorry I'm late. The Lone One was up to its old tricks in Astrakhnar, sowing dissention and strife. There's still a feud going on up there I need to mediate sometime in the future. Anyone need healing?"

"Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                        "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash
                        "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                        "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• OOT: Oh well. I guess Diego and Nightshade will have to get creative and find a way out themselves. *glares at all who failed to Transport them*

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• (OOT: if Diego and Nightshade can wait less then 12 hours and do a little snooping while they're at it, Marama will get them out in the morning...
                            Meteorite- At last! Someone awake in the castle! Give us a hand up, will you? )

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

• OOT: hehe, ok... I can't do much right now because my characters are either technically dead or imprisoned and helpless. I guess I could create a new character, but I don't really want to do that...too confusing. Oh well.
                              In-topic:
                              Nightshade flamed softly and a pad of paper and a pencil with a good eraser, the kind that's never on the ends of real pencils, appeared.
                              As long as I'm here I might as well sketch...

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• OOT-Papercrane: Why don't you get us outta here! >( Just kidding but why don't you? Diego and Nightshade could teleport...of course Ged has to get back there first so
                                I'm gonna continue with Ged now...
                                Yes we have archers-said Ged- I was waiting for you to come, but now I'll tell them to come.... ARCHERS! WE NEED THE ARCHERS NOW! Suddenly 40 archers from Diego's planet came out from the fortress. Hm, seems like Diego called his planet's people, I was expecting Eadique's...But the queen haven't talked to them to come yet it seems.... The Archers started to fire at the Vampires but then was when the hard stuff began, the Vampires suddenly used a velocity not known to most of the wizards. They dodged everything but the Evangelion soldiers where one of the best archers so they hit the vampires after a while. But there were a lot of Vampires.

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                                Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                                X