No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diego quickly send a thought to Nightshade. Use shields and try to melt it! Spells will probably not damage it because they aren't too powerful. I'll go with Sirius. Dragon fire is the hottest fire in the universes.
    Diego mounted Sirius and before the others could say a word. He flied away.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins (The Fellowship of the Ring: J.R.R. Tolkien)
    "Not all who wander are lost"- J.R.R. Tolkien
    "Thanks, you don't look so hot yourself." - (Yogi Berra)after being told he looked cool
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Questing looked after Diego and Sirius. "Wow. That was... speedy. Nothing I have except for garlic will do more than slow the vampires down for a little while; if my friend Alastair were here, he has a whole array of nasty spells that would probably be effective. Of course, he might just as easily decide the main chance was on the other side, as chaotic as he is. Any word on how the people in the infirmary are doing?" She rolled the body of the crashed vampire off the broken pot, and started scooping up garlic cloves and greenery.

"Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
      "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash
      "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
      "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• Yes! Dragonflame! Why didn't I think of that before? Shifting into dragon shape, Nightshade gathered all the malevolent flame within her to hurl in one giant fireball towards the troll vampire.

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
        *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
        http://pub15.ezboard.com/ftimeheartf...opicID=3.topic
        My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
        OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• OOT: Wow, what a busy week I've had - tests, essays, PSATS, etc...I see the war has progressed quite a bit since I last posted.

Lilly frowned. "Marama, don't fool Diego into thinking the vampire can be killed. I've already said, the most anyone can do is disable them for a bit. I sure hope Diego doesn't get cocky and drop his guard..."

She turned to Martina. "My father controls the vampires with his mind. I suppose the only other way to stop him would be to control his mind, and therefore control his beasts. But...he's very powerful. To gain control of his mind, you'd have to have a tremendous amount of power.

"We aren't the first people to stand up to him. Wizards, warriors, the bravest and strongest men have gone up against him, and now? Now they serve him. I honestly don't know if there is anyone who can do it."

She sighed. Noticing the limp form of the vampire lying on the floor, she commented, "We'd better remove that from the fortress. Watching it heal and reawaken isn't a pleasant sight, and anyone standing too close to it can get injured from the minor explosions that accompany the healing."

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth" Vollys the dragon, "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"
          "Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!" Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
          WHO CARES IF LEGOLAS IS GIRLY OR NOT???
          Nurse Foxtail has returned!!!

Comment

• Diego went flying till he saw the gigantic form of the dragon and the small form of Nightshade. Nightshade was good, and fast but she was a mortal (I was gonna say human but she's part dragon so.. and she was tired. Get on Nightshade! Diego shouted at her while Sirius shot a ray of fire wich missed the vampire by inches. Come! I think that of we do a directing spell we could make Sirius fire more accurate!

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins (The Fellowship of the Ring: J.R.R. Tolkien)
            "Thanks, you don't look so hot yourself." - (Yogi Berra)after being told he looked cool
            Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Marama flicked her tail at Lilly. "Didn't I already say they couldn't be killed? But if we can melt it down, we could contain it for at least another hundred years. And trust me, that matters."

Nightshade sent another fireball towards the troll-vampire, then turned to Sirius and spoke a few words in dragon-tongue. For an instant, she seemed to shine like a star.
              Diego, Sirius has just given me most of his flame. This way, I can direct it at the vampire better--I am, after all, about half Sirius's size. Create a distraction if you can; maybe he'll let his guard down enough for me to get a good shot.

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
              --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• I hate distractions. Said Diego while passed his hand through his bleeding face and took out the sword he had been working with on the fortress. He didn't want to use all of Sirius energy so he used his and transformed it into dragon fire, he had plenty to spare. After he did this he made the sword absorb it and in a few seconds it was glowing a fiery red. He send another thought at Sirius and Sirius took him close to the vampire. Before the vampire could've turned and hit Sirius Diego had already climbed on his back. He raised his sword and stabbed the dragon on its neck with the sword. A screeching wail made by the vampire shook the air. How about that for a distraction, eh? The shook himself and Diego fell...but Sirius caught him. Diego was dizzy by the fall but managed to shout: Hit him Nightshade! With 2 blows we finish him! See how he is flying...

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Taking a deep breath, Nightshade gathered all of the dragonflame within her.
                  An instant later, the vampire lay in a puddle on the ground.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Well done my friend Said Diego who was now beside Nightshade. Are you feeling okay? Many people would've fainted or have to lay down for a couple of hours after being a vessel for all that power. He looked down at the vampire and said, I think you better step back on this one Nightshade, this matches my specialty a little and you just used too much power. I'll cointain the vampire and then we'll question it, even though I think we'll hear a voice that it's not its own but the thing that posses it.
                    OOT- Answer and then I'll contain him.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• OOT: ok!
                      In-topic: Nightshade looked slightly smaller, thinner...almost as if there were less of her to fit in the same space. Changing into human shape, she sat back on the grass.
                      Yeah, I'll be okay. Just...give me a minute...

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Sirius, you know what to do! Diego slowly started separating himself from Sirius till he ended up floating 50 meters on the air on top of the vampire. He startyed speaking in the Speech, his voice was to strong to be that of an eleven year old. A ring of fire surrounded the vampire and trapped him. Diego apprached him still using that strong strange voice. We need to talk. Diego said and to his surprise the vampire answered almost immeadiately. I need to talk to no one half-face.
                        .................................................. .............
                        Someone continue. I'll be back later

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• alyra had been trying to slay the vampires with no sucess. suddenly, hearing about melting them, she looked at her sword. Hmm she mused and bent over it, yet again muttering words in an unknown language. A few minutes later she sat back and sighed tiredly, holding a now gleaming red sword. Shoot she said groggily, Forgot about not using up all my energy. and with that, she fainted, her wings folding over her protectively, and the sword making a hazy dome over her body.
                          OOT: hey everyone! I was gonna put more in, but I don't have time! I'll bb later!

"It was my turn to save you, that's all. Now I want a few weeks off..."

it's not dying for a friend that's hard...no, what's hard is finding a friend worth dying for.
                          Call me Q :-)

you never know who your real friends are until the hard times come. When it isn't all happy laughs and fun. sometimes your old friends will rough it & stay. but usuall they tend to fade away. If they fade, do not fear, bcuz better fr

Comment

• The world around Nightshade seemed to blur...to fade...she had just enough energy to flame once, weakly, before she collapsed.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Whoa! Said Diego turning his head back from the vampire I didn't realize she was that weak! She must have a low power rating...Not a problem, I'll feed power to her... Diego raised his hands and a faint glow of light extended from his hands to Nightshades body. Feel okay buddy?

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Martina frowned, running a hand through her hair and looking thoughtful.
                                "Mind control. Huh. I used to be pretty good at it but I haven't used it properly since... hmm, well, won't get into that now. Still, I did pack quite a mental punch- and Marama, I seem to remember, had some interesting tricks..." the girl glanced down to her sister. "Well, if they can't be killed then it seems our only option, doesn't it?"

(OOT: Agh, such a wait again... sry guys.)

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                                --Agent M
                                Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
                                X