No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rysadeh drifted back to the ground as the healing spell ended, opening his eyes to a carnage filled plain. Roux stepped into his view. "You missed the action."

"I can tell."

"Also, I figured out how to pull a person's spine out their mouth," Roux added conversationally.

"You'll have to show me that some time."

"You wouldn't beleive how many tries it took."

"Five?"

"Five! Heh. Nope. More than that."

"What's the Lady doing?"

"Dunno. Talking about Lilly someone."

They walked over to the circle of conversers, stepping over bodies along the way.

--Dai Stihó

Bishie
    'Mancer
    Foam Poet
    "It was a bad line and a prank call, someone spouting insane babble; I couldn't make sense of it. But I had an overwhelmeing sense of deja vu, and the caller's voice sounded oddly familiar."

Comment

• GEd looked at Martina, should one do it alone? Take teh spirit out, I mean? Or should we unite our power?

IF WE HAVE TO GIVE THIS BASTARDS OUR LIVES, WE GIVE THEM HELL BEFORE WE DO!!!
      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• <Dave: That is DISGUSTING. And I KNOW you did that on purpose. Not impressed. >

"Well- I could probably do it by myself. But a little help would be appreciated- maybe Questing and I could do it."

<OOC: Now, while this happens, i have aninstruction. Do NOT, repeat, do NOT move our characters away from this spot. When this is done, we've got to start making PLANS. In character, I mean. Plans are important, and they'll give us a guideline of what's actually going on.

Move, and I promise I'll thwack you one.>

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
        --Agent M
        Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• "If you want" Said Ged "After that it's planning time in the fortress so we'll have to move"
          "I'll go and look for survivors while you do it."

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Up on the parapet, Lilly slowly raised her arm, palm facing the ground, where the others were standing and hopefully trying to find a way to help her. A ball of yellow-green light grew in her hand, crackling and hissing with power.

Inwardly, Lilly was crying, begging her father to stop, but her face was smooth and unfeeling as with a casual flick of her wrist, she sent the orb flying.

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth" Vollys the dragon, "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"
            "Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!" Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
            WHO CARES IF LEGOLAS IS GIRLY OR NOT???
            Nurse Foxtail has returned!!!

Comment

• <OOC: Marma sounds good... but i dont know exactly how she died so if my facts are off dont kill me .....(and plz dont mind my spelling)...>

The light of the full moon was about to approcach..... a massive crash was felt from the inner part earth....Marama's body starts to tremble....the light from the full moon shines on her and Marama lets out a hugelight flash giving her stregnth, waking her up from death ,blasting her out of enimy territory....... Marama soar's HAHAHA Marama's back!!! now to find the other's.........

<OOC: how was that?>

~*Lakie*~
              Yesterday is history ,Tommorow is a Mystory ,Today's a gift!

~*Lakie*~
              ~*Lakie*~
              Yesterday was history, Tommorow is a mystory, Today is a gift!

Comment

• Ged quickly pushed Martina and jumped to the side of the mounstrous crackling explosion that leaved everyone 50 yeards of it rickety with fear. (How do you like my vocabulary, huh? ) "She's out of control!" Shouted Ged to Martina over the tumult "We got to contain her some way!"

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• (You can kill any of my LAND characters, and yes, Tui, I know LAND is dumb, but I WAS BUSY.)

Letalis rises. She shrugs her shoulders wearily. "Crap. FRH!" NS nods. "You missed some sad things. I think some weird creature over there-aways sucked the spine out of something. Couldn't see him clearly, but can't be human. AND, Diego saved our lives. AND, Ash helped you. A LOT."

Letalis jumps up. "I have to go. I just don't have time for this." Ash follows her. "Talis, don't. Just--" *scream*

brokencello
                  the crinkled paper bag
                  "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
                  --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
                  brokencello
                  the crinkled paper bag
                  "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• Saffron sees a light in the distance and hear's a crash. "No!!" she gasped. "It can't be.... Marama?!?!" Saffron jumped on Sorcha's back and they took off, the tiger's eyes flashing in the full moon light. "Oh my God.... It is!! MARAMA!!" Saffron's soft lavendar eyes glowed bright with surprise. She rushed over and took out a pouch of herbs. She immediately began making a salve. "More miracles in one day with wizardry than anyone can have in a lifetime. Tell me everything," Saffron muttered.

~*KsSk8er*~
                    Hogwarts Dropout
                    "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                    Dai Stiho
                    ~*KsSk8er*~
                    "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                    Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

• Before Saffron can utter another word, she hears a mounstrous crackling explosion that leaved everyone 50 yeards of it rickety with fear. (db-- ha!! lol.) She rushed over toward the noise and realized what was happening. "You guys try to contain her as much as you can. Someone else come with me-- we'll go srtaight to the source-- her father. Any volanteers??" Saffron grimaced.

(OOC: someone else's turn to post. *chuckles but it immediately turns into a hacking cough. *is miserable.** I have a cold.)

~*KsSk8er*~
                      Hogwarts Dropout
                      Dai Stiho
                      ~*KsSk8er*~
                      Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

• Martina ducked to the side of the fireball.
                        "Oh, fabulous!" she yelled. "Look, you guys can go get her father. But we have to break his hold on her mind first- and containing her might be nice, too! Any ideas? Anyone? I really don't want to have to be ducking fireballs while trying to root an Evil Influence (!) out of her mind."

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                        --Agent M
                        Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• "Yeah, I've got an idea," said Rysadeh.

Roux covered his ears.

The demon turned to face Lilly and put a finger to his lips. "Hushhhhh..." The hushing noise became a crackle of static, the sound not building, not exactly getting louder, so much as becoming all anybody could hear. Eventually, the sound of the fireballs and screaming faded into the background, eventually drowning in the sea of white noise. The fireballs stopped. Without a voice to cast anything, without a world to hear the commands, the magic was cancelled. The sound faded... maybe. Perhaps it just became so constant that nobody could tell it was there anymore. Whether it was or not, "hush" would be the last thing anybody would be saying for a while.

--Dai Stihó

Bishie
                          'Mancer
                          Foam Poet
                          "It was a bad line and a prank call, someone spouting insane babble; I couldn't make sense of it. But I had an overwhelmeing sense of deja vu, and the caller's voice sounded oddly familiar."

Comment

• Saffron!!! its great to see you again.I cant belive i'm back...now for more important buisness lets go save lilly.... i think i have an idea on how to beat her father(or at least contain himfor eternaty)without killing lilly....

~*Lakie*~
                            ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• <OOC: Thanks for the wellcome!>

~*Lakie*~
                              ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• <OOC: Can anyone suggest a name for Lilly's father? I'm having a bit of a block, and any names would be appreciated.>

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth" Vollys the dragon, "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"
                                "Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!" Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
                                WHO CARES IF LEGOLAS IS GIRLY OR NOT???
                                Nurse Foxtail has returned!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X