No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When marama become full of shining light, and when she came back to life. what no body realised is that marama had acquired a new form of living ,and power. Marama had taken on a diffrent humanlike(she can still change inot the cat) form .... while she was in limbo she had met the Queen of Emialique.'s top officer who had adorned her with a neclace.In the charm was the immortal water of Reconstar. with the saing on the charm "eosto, due, quetcharmo, falistio mucansta evremonde lorene" .... " "luck, power, sorcery,is to those with this" what hadnt been explaind to her was that she had to be carefull with it because it usued to belong to Redilamano, the most evilist of wisardeses/sorcereses of all time...But she had dissapered long ago and her necalece was handed to the queen of Emialique. who also dissaperd...then marama had gotten it but she couldnt refuse it becuse the second it was placed on her neck she came back to life...Remembering a blury vision of this all

<OOC: b4 i continyou with this story i just want to know if diego and the land , know who their parents are and if not can i make it up and tell why diego is soo special?cuz i gots an awsome idea ! oh and if u want to remember queen of Emialique go to page like 7-13 p 13 is her death...>
    ~*Lakie*~

Yesterday was history,Tommorow's a mystory, Today is a gift.

[This message was edited by lakey on 27 November 2003 at 15:21.]
    ~*Lakie*~
    Yesterday was history, Tommorow is a mystory, Today is a gift!

Comment

• Yeah, I'm the one playing Diego so yeah you can.
      Ged rose over the tumult and shouted back to Martina "What about a space pocket? Like those in wich you put your spells in. That'll work won't it?"

IF WE HAVE TO GIVE THIS BASTARDS OUR LIVES, WE GIVE THEM HELL BEFORE WE DO!!!
      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Of course she doesn't hear Ged say that because the silence spell drowns out what he says!

<OOC: Sorry, but if the magic's gonna stop, you can't go shouting at each other. Try mind-touch or writing notes!>

--Dai Stihó

Bishie
        'Mancer
        Foam Poet
        "It was a bad line and a prank call, someone spouting insane babble; I couldn't make sense of it. But I had an overwhelmeing sense of deja vu, and the caller's voice sounded oddly familiar."

Comment

• DB SO can i ??? it kinda warps the qwadruplits though

~*Lakie*~
          ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• Yeah you can lakey.
            Oh, right, sorry Rysade.
            Ged rose over the tumult and sent a thought to Martina "What about a space pocket? Like those in wich you put your spells in. That'll work won't it?"

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Back to the story:
              Redilamano, had a long history. She was married to Mr.land.. what could be better?
              she became pregnant with qwadrouplets. 9 mounths passed and she was went into labor . Finnaly she gave birth to the first baby, then the second baby, then the third, while she was giving birth to the fourth baby ,She then experienced something weird the baby was stuck in middle of birth and all of a suddon Redilamano recived her powers . and half of them were connected to the fourth son,Diego. Redilamano moved to the evil side
              and married Xyler . Redilamano became pregannt with a doughter. 9 mounths passed and it was time to give birth again this time during birth ,Redilamano lost her power's and dissapered leaving lilly beihnd with Xyler and Diego with her lost powers....... Why did she loose her powers during childbirth??? no it had nothing to do with child birth it had to do with the sun,moon and the earth, yes Redilamano got strong evry solar eclipse but when her body was in control of it, it happned more often than every 15 years..

~*Lakie*~

[This message was edited by lakey on 27 November 2003 at 18:22.]
              ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• That is cool. You really need to watch out for your spelling though. Sometimes it's hard to understand. Do you come from somewhere were they speak other language that is not english?

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• nop sorry bout the spelling, what can i say i had horrible english teachers! nop i made those words up! good huh?

~*Lakie*~
                  ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• Yeah. You have good imagination. Why don't you sign up at www.avidgamers.com/abroad ?

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• i got to go i'll check into it later... thanx

~*Lakie*~
                      ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• Questing looked inquiringly at the soundless conversation that Ged and Martina were having, then went over and tapped Martina on the shoulder, making the universal sign for "What is going on?" After a brief exchange of explanations, she frowned. *Do we have enough power to create a pocket universe like that? Furthermore how firmly do we want to seal it off from our universe? Indefinitely, or just long enough to give Lilly's father a good long stew? That's one of those open-ended spells, and we'll need a lot of juice to power it.*

She produced something that looked like a version of a cadeuceus, but the wings at the top of the staff were fluttering slightly, and the two serpents twining around the staff looked more like a DNA molecule, or maybe a Mobius strip, endlessly in motion. *This is a visual representation of my modified spell for mental health; normally, I use it to deal with multiple personalities when one of them is destructive. I bleed it off into the spell until the other personality, or personalities, are reintegrated and strong enough to cope with the maladjusted one, then return it and let the mind reintegrate and heal itself. It's a temporary fix only, and I'm sure it won't be strong enough to contain Lilly's father for long. Whatever we decide to do, we'll need to do it quickly if we use this spell, before it falls apart.*

"Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                        "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash
                        "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                        "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• Ged "thought" all of this and sent a thought back We can do that or if that doesn't work contain her body in a "pocket" by my signature. Therefore if her father is really powerful, he would get her out of there in, uh, aproximately 30 minutes. The last time I did something like that I put the Lone One in a "pocket" with all the powerr I could to seal it and It came back in 15 minutes so this should work

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Marama desids to find diego upon finding him she lets out a call.....Diego....Diego..... I need to tell you something...... i think its time to inform him of his specialties. or of mine....

what no one knew was Ridilamano had taken over half of marama's body.... marama couldnt control her own actions..or most of her thoughts.......

~*Lakie*~

[This message was edited by lakey on 28 November 2003 at 11:39.]

[This message was edited by lakey on 28 November 2003 at 11:46.]
                            ~*Lakie*~

Comment

• <OOC: I guess Lilly's father is named Xyler, now >

Lilly laughed at her father. "No voice, no spell," she said. "I guess you're not as powerful as them. Just give it up!"

Xyler was silent, then he started to chuckle. "My poor, deluded daughter," he answered. "Do you truly think a small spell like that can stop Xyler, the most powerful sorcerer alive? Now is the perfect time to strike - now, when they have no spells to defend themselves with!"

Lilly flew into the air, stretched out her hand, and let loose another fireball - straight at Diego.

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth" Vollys the dragon, "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"
                              "Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!" Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
                              WHO CARES IF LEGOLAS IS GIRLY OR NOT???
                              Nurse Foxtail has returned!!!

Comment

• <OOC: I feel late. Sorry. Also: I'm going to haev Martina do some technically unjustified things. Work on the Martina-is-a-demi-goddess plan. k? )

Martina jerked around and flung herself at Diego, knocking them both over. Lilly's excellent fireball passed just over her head, singing the end of the plait that still hung over Martina's shoulder. Rolling over and up in one motion, she tugged her plait into her hand and looked at it, and then blasted the others' mind with an irate thought.
                                Hey! That was my HAIR! We have to STOP Lilly, NOW, and sticking her in an otherspace pocket is not going to do it. She'll get out, it's not hard to break if she can break this thing of Rysadeh's- Questing? Go ahead- I'll back you up.

<OOC: Dave, nice spell, BTW.>

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                                --Agent M
                                Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
                                X