Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freaky (lucid?) dreams!!! (post them here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fell asleep reading HP, so I had a dream that I was Hermione, doing everything that they did in the book. Like, I acted out the part of Hermione for the entire book.
    I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• Kind of funny you should have a dream like that, Rubywolf; I dreamed the night after finishing DH that I was Luna, and Xenophilius and I were throwing a big party at our weird house for all of the DA. It was strange, to say the very least. I think that I might have even warned people about Nargles (but think that might have occurred to me AFTER I woke up) It was an interesting dream, rather enjoyed having it...
      "...For my own part, I known my job; my commission comes from Those Who Are. My paw raised is Their paw on the neck of the Serpent, now and always..." - The (Kitty) Catechism
      Define the universe and give 3 examples.

Comment

• One note: The beginning "Xeno" means stranger or foriegner.

I had a dream that there was this car that came with abook inside it. The book had a list of tasks that it needed done, and if you typed a certain code into a keyboard that this car had, you would start doing the tasks. It was a magic car, and level (or task) 1 was going inside someone's bloodtream and removing cancer, level 2 was shrinking and searching for a rare bug, etc. It was weird.
        Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• my own english teacher didn't know that xenophobia was fear of foreigners when i asked her...not last year, but the year before. i don't remember last nights dream, but the one before that involved having more cookies...i'd finished them off earlier in the day, so i dreamt up more. also, there was some sort of adventure thing with me having destroyed almost all hte lights...i don't remembver the exacts, but it seems like an adventure. various people (some of them people i know) have said we dream to solve problems...I dream to have adventures. :P
          I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• <span class="ev_code_RED">*grumbles darkly* I know some very xenophobic people.... I don't normally remember my dreams. How many of you guys remember all of or most of your dreams?</span>
            I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• I remember a lot of dreams that I have had in the past. I even remember some dreams that I had when I was around two years old. (just a few random and childish things such as evil cartoon characters getting disinigrated into dust. Now that I said that it doesn't sound so childish anymore, just weird.) And yr, I agree with you about dreaming to adventure. I also dream to solve problems as well, mostly problems with the universe and other universes. Or something easy, like a computer programming problem. The programming dreams are usually accompanied by the appearence of Dairine.
              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• I second the "Life is Just Weird" sentiment, and wish dearly that my dreams solved problems and/or gave adventures, most of the dreams I can actually remember (which are quite few in number...) are just plain weird
                "...For my own part, I known my job; my commission comes from Those Who Are. My paw raised is Their paw on the neck of the Serpent, now and always..." - The (Kitty) Catechism
                Define the universe and give 3 examples.

Comment

• i SOMETIMEs remember my dreams...but not that often. someetimes, however, i have a dream where i recall other dreams, and when i wake up i remember all of them...that's happening more often lately.
                  For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• someone I work with has been walking into my dreams lately... it's a bit odd... I can't remember the dreams clearly, but she's in them
                    -----------
                    "CHOCOLATE in heaven is hearing my CHILDREN'S LAUGHTER"
                    ~~ My mother. May 24, 1965- July 6, 2006

Comment

• people are ALWAYS walking into my dreams it seems...recently, i had a very strange dream with a horror house. there were kids,and we all had to go into this horror house...and things wanted to kill us, WOULD kill us if they heard us, so we had to go very slowly...and then one of the kids made a mistake of opening a door that creaked while we were looking at a book, and what looked like uncle fester from the adims family came at us...only it was spinning like a top, laughing maniachly, and swinging blades like ma all over the place...in short, i twas NOT good..,still, it was a fun adventure.

Comment

• I had a dream that the four treasures of Ireland were somehow related to Hogwarts, and were the treasures of the Houses. Two of them fit: The Cup of Hufflepuff, and The Sword of Gryffindor. Then there was the Stone of Slytheryn, and the Spear of Ravenclaw (Hey, they were supposed to be the smart ones, maybe they could use it against Voldemort! *is joking*). Then I was time traveling with Mr. Weasly, and he was trying to use modern "Muggle" money to buy something back in time, and couldn't realize why exactly muggles around the world couldn't just keep the same currency through history, as wizards had done for centuries. It was VERY weird.
                        Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• i had a WEIRD dream...it involved changing forms, deck of card....turning into a dragon, and the main character had an evil father. also, a girl he had once saved had become a young woman convinced he was evil, and had to stop him despite kind of being in love with him from the rescue (i think...i might just be adding that part.) it was WEIRD, and had nothing at all to do with my life (my dad's great, for one thing!) but it was an adventure, and as such...it was kinda cool. until i woke up, and my attempts to finish the dream didn't quite work out. *grumbles because i can never seem to actually finish a dream and ALWAYS wake up before i can win the adventure, usually while i'm still in mortal danger* ah well...it was kinda cool anyways. *will see you people for more posts tomarrow* until then!

Comment

• I had a dream where I went to visit my cousin that just moved. In the dream my cousins younger sister had just got a cell phone for her birthday and had called me. I knew it was her because her name came up on the caller ID. Except it wasn't spelled correctly. While I was there I played with my cousins. My oldest cousin had just got her hair braided and while I was there I did too. Except it was three weeks before school started which means my braids would be ugly by then. Then I woke up. I wish I could visit them for real though. I miss them.
                            ----
                            August 15 combined post -- GF
                            I just had a dream that it was my registration for my high school. In my district you have to register every year or you can't go to that school. I had got my schedule in the dream. Apparently everything I had wanted to take was there. I just wasn't for sure if it was an honors class, AP, or a regular. I also kept going through this room. It looked like a living room. It almost looked like a video game. I kept doing all of this over and over and over again. No matter how many times I woke up I just kept doing the same thing. (And I was waking up. It's been hot in Long Beach lately and my family doesn't have air conditioning.) It was weird. It reminded me of that book "Heir Apparent" By Vivian Vande Velde, where the protagonist is in a video game and she has to keep playing again and again and again...
                            Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
                            Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

• I had a dream that I received a telegram in braille from a elf living in the forbidden forest. As soon as I started reading the telegram in braille though, it turned into normal english, and it turned out to be the next YW book. So I read it, and it was pretty good, but I can't remember what it was about now. I had the dream like, a week ago. All I remember about the book, is that Someone died in it, but I can't remember who. I can't wait till the actual book comes out. *Goes and rereads series again to pass time*
                              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• i've had so many dreams...paddle ball, beating bogarts with frogs, evil creatures taking away my daughters mind (i don't HAVe a daughter, mind you, being sixteen, but i do in books (though she's the same age as me) so the same happens in dreams...) in short, everything in the dream world is WEIRD. even when i started day dreaming to finish it up, i lost control of the dream and ended up somewhere completely different, having to push myself back right before i left my bedroom and the day dreams...

Comment

Working...
                                X