Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freaky (lucid?) dreams!!! (post them here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the quote by DD that rubywolf mentioned earlier....

"What do u wear when u see ur leaders?
    "If we have any guts at all, a really anoied expression." -DD-

Now, personally, if I met Bush, I would be wearing a glaive (from the books by Tamora Pierce, series Protector of thesmall) and a loded 44, from my fav. remix of glory glory halauya "Glory Glory HAlauya teacher hit me with a rular, i hid behind a door with a loded 44 and she aint my teacher no more" LMAO! Oh, and I would wear my outfit that I where when I m...not sparing, but fightingwith daggers, glaives, sometimes a staf or a short sword.

La LA LA Sorry, I forgot 2 ask for notificationby e-mail. LOL

Merged two posts - Peter
    Need help with homework, E-Mail me @ elizabeth1ofengland@yahoo.com I am ALWAYS bored!! Or, if u want a brief lesson on Tudor era Monarchy.

Comment

I want a manual! but, I want it in a familiar. Like a dog that's really a manual. Kind of like spot.
      I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

i was just reading about the story you wrote in geeky moments! *wishes the dragon part was real, and the kiilling human part was not* that would be much funner for me. :P especially if you threw in something about dragon riders...*has probably had many dreams like this, but can't remember* sorry, but i seem to be in aranting mood today. almost all my posts are like this...
        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

I've had loads of dreams about wizards and dragon riders. I hate that I can never remember them though.
          Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
          Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

Ok, New odd and annoying dream right now (last night!) I had a dream that there was a dead body in my closet (I was scared to open the closet today So any was when I was having the dream .... I fell of the bed and some how rolled over to the closet .... I WAS SO FREAKED OUT! And then when I woke up I magicly was on my bed agen! XD And I woke up in the middle of the night and my foot was a sleep so ... ANY WAY ... that was a CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPY dream!

Comment

I want a manual! but, I want it in a familiar. Like a dog that's really a manual. Kind of like spot.
              *Finds this increadibly humerous, because you just joined my site where are manuels are our embodied magic, which is in turn an animal* grins. I had a weird dream last night...and i remember images of it. but for the life of me, i can't remember what it was actually about!
              For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

oh. that is coincidentual. *thinks of something to say to avoid this being a oneliner.* Oh. have tons of dreams that I don't remember. I only remember the disturbing ones.
                I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

Has anyone noticed weird things poping up on their MP3 players lately???? If u have e-mail me at

elizabeth1ofengland@yahoo.com
                  P&T
                  Need help with homework, E-Mail me @ elizabeth1ofengland@yahoo.com I am ALWAYS bored!! Or, if u want a brief lesson on Tudor era Monarchy.

Comment

Not on MP3 player, my weird messages are on my computer that turns on every night at midnight.
                    (eastern american time or whatever)
                    Last night I had a count olaf dream because I read too many series of unfortunate events books.
                    Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• I remember some strong feelings from last night and the night before. Like I had to do something that I was afraid of doing, pain, some indescribable feelings. and i woke up with tears in my eyes. all I remember specifically is SOme people from my school, delivering gifts to [poeple whos pets had died, and...a werewolf i think...it was a lot of brownish red. But i know i had more, I just rarely remember them unles htey were specifically unusual.
                      "You're so funny. Sometimes, I wish I was a little elf, so I could ride around on your shoulder all day and laugh at you." - my mom. (Yes, she honestly told me that. *rolls eyes*)

Comment

• I know i had a weird dream last not...but i don't remember it! yet i still managed to get the most horid sense of deja vu this moring, when one of my dreams came true, despite having had said dream so many times, i thought it already had...My dreams have a disturbing habit of Staying enough for me to remember them, but fading far back enough that they seem like actual memories, rather then dreams.

Comment

• I had this crazy dream last night. But, I got up at five this morning for church. So not only do I not remember it but I didn't finish it. I'm bummed because I couldn't wait to post it too. It had something to do with a crazy guy, but it might have to do with the fact that I saw "A Beautiful Mind" yesterday.
                          Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
                          Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

• i had a weird dream of going on young wizards, having to close out before it messed up my comp, this being about three o clock in the morning, brewing tea for eight minutes, but having it take two hours, having it turn to milk, so i had to make more, but then ending up making someone ELSE milk as well, where i took some hot milk, added two tea spoons of sugure, threw in a slab of meat, and then two more teaspoons of sugure...but they wanted something called coffie sugure, not what i used...it was weird.

Comment

• In mine the luckycharms guy tried to take over the world by using those weird marshmallows

Comment

• I had the weirdest dream that my alarm clock was throwing badly colored in monsters at me...this was probably caused by my alarm clock failing to wake me right away, but still...it was WEIRD.

Comment

Working...
                                X