No announcement yet.

Book Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll read Timeline M. Argg... short post. Poot strikes again. Okay, so faverate authors... Prachett, DD, Tolkien.
    <span class="ev_code_PINK">These are so cute!!!</span>
    Sorry, I felt I needed to add somthing to my post so it wasn't too much of a one-liner.
    Hmmm, stonge swear words. Iain M. Banks is really bad. He used 6 in the one paragraph at one point and at least 10-15 a page.

Comment

Coolness! So which one of yours do you want me to read?
      BTW, my avatar means Agent M (I think..)
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

You can chose M. Both are good. So I guess I now have to find a copy of Timeline as I don't think there is one in my library.

Comment

So I have to hunt down The Eyre Affair. I need to register with my library, first. What a great excuse! We just moved, so I haven't had a chance to get there yet.

Ohh, a new smiley! I like your avatar, M, creative.
          Metaphors be with you.

Comment

Thanx, Maybe I'll keep it for longer than a few of my previous ones...
            Kat, if it's not in your library your library is insane. My library has 2 copies... If it's not in the library though you could order it, I don't want ppl buying books for this unless they REALLY want to own the book. I think I will read The No.
            *Agent~M*
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "I could live

Comment

Hey, M! I've read Tithe. It's a good book. I liked Kaye, but she was a little messed up.
              Does anyone want to switch with me? I'll give you a really good book in private topics!
              brokencello
              the crinkled paper bag
              "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

I can't find the book Pendragon anywhere! It's crazy! I'm sorry Tanis if you've already started Princess Diaries but I've looked in my school library and county library and everywhere it's checked out! (OH yeah and I'm broke.) I think I"m going to have to trade with someone else...
                Here's my update:
                Someone can read Princess Diaries Book 1. (WARNING boys shouldn't read this book!)
                penguins will rule the world.

Comment

It's okay Zgirl I couldn't find Princess Diaries either... Skitty sry to say but I've already read Hero and The Crown by McKinly
                  *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                  *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
                  *Many have come and go

Comment

Ah, well. Someone else set up the bookswaps! I have plenty as it is.

Heh Tanis. I can't get your book. TOO NEW!!!!

Brokencello, make a private topic and invite me. I'll look at the book.
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

lol. Ugh. I'm REALLY bad at that kinda thing, I can barely handle trying to remember ppls b-days...
                      *Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

Will someone switch with me?
                        Book up for Grabs!
                        Princess Diaries 1, Meg Cabot-(not for boys)
                        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

I will, Skitty....but my computer seems to be messed up
                          I hate going away from home without my laptop. Actually, I brought it, but I forgot the cord (that's a first!) and the battery died on the plane. Pht!
                          brokencello
                          the crinkled paper bag
                          "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

I finished Crusader, AWESOME, Thanks Gryphon!!! I'm guessing you haven't gotten TVTQ yet but oh well....
                            Anyone else wanna swap? I'm reading the No.1 Detective something or other I think, from Kat. Kat is that right? But I need more books!!!
                            I'll put out hmm....... so many books..... *thinks* City of the Beasts <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">(Isabel Allende)</span>or Sphere <span class="ev_code_RED">(Michael Crichton)</span>. Depending on who wants to swap.
                            *Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

I told you it was good!!!

And yeah, my library sucks. They STILL haven't gotten To Visit the Queen.

Has anyone noticed how hude this topic has grown? Massive, and all we do is swap books! I dunno about you, but I rarely go into huge topics that I don't know what's going on. Or at least that's how I was as a N00B. I'm worried that that will be other N00B's aproach to this topic. Ah well.
                              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Ok, ZGirl, I'll trade with you. Princess Diaries for Elizabeth Marie Pope's The Perilous Gard (or, if you can't find it The Sherwood Ring).
                                New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X