Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry Potter Speculation (book & movie Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe it wasn't a family member...i just know there was someone else in the books with those initials, and i cna't think of anyone who would fit who wasn't a black! but either way, ther'es a theory it's TWO people with the same initials...*shrugs and wishes i could remember more about said theory*
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• what if the person with the initials is really a famos wizard and no one realizes it. or it could be a wizard that got hit with the memory carm?
      its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• that's possible, but i for one would find it fairly weird...*Shrugs* *looks* ack! my keyboard's working again! *cheers* well, the libraries anyways.,...anyways, anyone know any famous wizards with the initials? *wonders at the responses and tries to think of something else to say* um...*goes off and posts elsewhere in a rusH*
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• post young reader post... while you still can always keep in mind your keyboard hates you muwahahahaha...*cough*(sorry) anyway *makes self presentable* hmmm who has though initials anyway
          its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• What do you want me to post? boy this topics grown quite...doesn't anyone else have some bizzar theory about voldemort being turned into a bannana, and being carried off as vasnack by a weird monkey that's really dumbledoor reborn? (Not really a theory, by the way! though it WOULD be funny...) I wonder what will happen with the dursley's though...i can't imagine harry continuing to live with them, after all this...not without SERIOUS changes...which begs the question of what will happen next. *is forced to remember that adventures never REALLy end...people just stop writing about them* and not MY keyboard! libraries!

Comment

• ya like harry turning them into newts.... i dont even think that they would let him into their house.
              what if malfoy betrayed the dark lord...

Comment

• Err... guys... is this really the best way to be spending DD's hard-earned pennies? Honestly? Is this worth archiving for future newbies to read? Is this worth being immortalized in the board's database? Is it meant for everyone? Is it YW-related?

Just saying. You might want to start asking those questions a bit harder before you post.
                New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• I can't wait unil July 11th when the movie comes out. It will also be one of the last few times my godmother and I can hang out before she moves to Oklahoma. Oh well! She is taking me to get the book too since she doesn't read it and relies on my to tell her what happend.
                  Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
                  Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

• wow... im going to threaten my dad to get me the book.... i wonder if it will work *in head making ways to threaten him* hehehe

Comment

• I thought I should post these up: I found some really interesting theorys. Actually, you can find a lot in the B&N forums on HP, it's quite interesting...one is that McGonagall is a Death Eater...found here which is pretty interesting (even if I don't believe it, :P
                      And this, the DIATSSISE theory (and several other well-thought out theorys) which seems to be much more plausible, and quiite interesting, excuse me if you will (), it's found...here

So, I just htought these were interesting, and it might spark up some good conversation...*looks warily over shoulder for signs of a ravenous blue monster....*
                      just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

• I kept snickering throughout the "McGonagall is a Death Eater" theory; hardly logical at all. *is still snickering* Ah, I loved the "Voldemort became Vapormort" line, and "what if McGonagall was looking at a maraudor's map waiting for someone to kill Petunia" oh geez

The DIATSSISE theory was long but interesting, definitely original, but I don't think that was the case; rather far fetched, in my opinion. They did a good job in their research, at least, much better than "McGonagall is a Death Eater"

It's amazing what theories people come up with as the book publication date draws near...and who knows, maybe one of the theories may be right *doubts it highly; JKR is too good at her mysteries*
                        "...For my own part, I known my job; my commission comes from Those Who Are. My paw raised is Their paw on the neck of the Serpent, now and always..." - The (Kitty) Catechism
                        Define the universe and give 3 examples.

Comment

• i've heard the thoery that snape was trustworthy all along, for a bit...that dumbledore WANTED snape to kill him, that when he said please he was telling too...it might even be true. i'm not sure...at the same time, it might NOT be after all....*shrugs* we won't know until we know...which will most likely be the last book. (and i don't have to threaten anyone to get it..everyone in the house reads it. dad preordered two copies, so i just have to wait for someone else in the house to finish it. which should take about a day...(or an hour.)

Comment

• Poor YR *grins* I always get right-of-way when it comes to who gets to read the book first; I'm the major book worm of the family
                            I can't wait until the DH comes out! It's not too long now, only, um *counts* 36 (?) more days! I think that's right...(pardon me, it's a Saturday and the last thing my brain wants to do is Math )
                            "...For my own part, I known my job; my commission comes from Those Who Are. My paw raised is Their paw on the neck of the Serpent, now and always..." - The (Kitty) Catechism
                            Define the universe and give 3 examples.

Comment

• Do you guys think I should change the name of the topic for the movie and when the book comes out? If so, what should I change it to? And, how do I do it? Let me explain. My friend pointed out to me that now that we know what the name is of the next Harry Potter book and the movie is also coming out in a few weeks, the name of the topic may no longer be relevant. But, I don't know what I should do about it.
                              Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
                              Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

• I think what you do is you edit the first post....and how about "harry potter talk" or something simple like that...*shrugs* (That's how you do it in other forums, anyways) Everyone in my house reads...a lot. Kimi, since she doesn't have adhd to distract her, has been known to read five hundred pages in four hours when she's into the book...on top of drawing, messing with the computer, and watching tv...(adhd is REALLY annoying when you want to concentrate on any one thing without getting lost in something else for half an hour at a time...even if it IS great for anyone who wants to multi task.) anyways...it shouldn't take me more then a day to get the book anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X