Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twilight and New Moon....Anyone read them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my library doesnt have it yet *cries* i want itwaaaa..

it would suck to have a baby stuck in you for a few hundered thousad years but think of the sympathy regulare people would give you. but i guess you would have to move around alot because it would look weird if you were pregnet for like a whole year,. people would start to talk..
    but what about blade.*spoiler <span class="ev_code_WHITE">his mother got turned into a vampire while she was pregnet and then she had him and he became a night walker</span>

it just seems weird.
    now i must cry myself to sleep because the book isnt in exuse me
    *runs out the forum crying...*
    its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• Ya it would suck. But most vampires don't have permanent residences (the Cullens are definately not the norm) so it wouldn't matter to them anyway
      Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Comment

• actually, i think the symptoms would mostly go away....not the big stomach or anything, but vampires aren't hormonal, and don't get morning sickness....think about it. most of the sympotoms of pregnancy would be cancelled out. what REALLy scares me is the idea of the bsby getting the vampiric venom, clawing its way out, and attacking people...think a vampire eight year olds creepy? think of a vampiric baby!

at the moment, i'm number seventh out of twenty first on the waiting list for eclipse...
        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• i hate you so much right now. my library doesnt even have it....

hmmm, what could a baby do i mean its so tiny and cute and innocent and well i guess thats it...
          its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• the innocfent things the whole point: one minute your talking to it in baby talk, and hugging it...the next it's eating you. you'd never see it coming...it could go on a masacre, and no one would ever know....it would be HORRID. and mine doesn't have it either. but we CAN request it...i think there's a line of about thirty now. (thankfully we requested early)
            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Can vampires get pregnant when they're vampires? and could <span class="ev_code_WHITE">edward get bella pregnant if they had done what she wanted?</span>
              Look closely at your next subway token... and talk to strangers...
              Darth Vader, look out. Here I come.
              iPsych- The Website for the Only Psych Podcast

Comment

• we already discussed that: vampires are unable to get pregnant...the body just stops working. no eggs, no sperm...nothing. hard to get pregnant without a working overy. :P aka, bellla...NOT having kids any time soon, i fear...*still hopes she becomes a vampire anyways*

Comment

• yeaah ok so who has read eclispe i finished it like one dayy what did yall think

i hate jacob black :/
                  (whoa)
                  CAYTE.

Comment

• o sorry thanks.

i read it in one day too. i liked it but i still think it's kinda weird. new books are not very good lately.

i thought jacob was really weird.

Comment

• i'm STILL waiting for it...i'm number six out of FIFTY EIGHT now, though, so i can't complain. (well, i COULD, but all considering it's not as bad as it might be!) once i get it, i'll let kimi read it first, most likely, and then tackle it with all i have.

Comment

• I absolutley LOVED Eclipse...I loved the new Edward, I loved Jacob (though there were some things he did that pissed me off mainly *spoiler*<span class="ev_code_WHITE">kissing Bella. That was not nice at all.</span>) But yeah, I loved everything about it. Alice was awesome, I loved learning more about Jasper and Rosalie, it made their chracters much more interesting. All in all, I think it was a great book, and I can't wait for Breaking Dawn (which should be coming out around the same time as AWoM, now that I think about it...)
                        Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Comment

• Yeah that *spoiler* was mainly the thing that made me mad at jacob. Oh yeah, the Jasper/Rosalie plot lines were great. Rosalie's was sad.

Comment

• Yeah. But it made me empathize with her a lot...like, before, i just thought she was stuck up and rude, but now i understand why, so i feel for her.

Comment

• yeahhh deff. i liked learning more and I LOVE ALICE shes awesomeee and that spoiler was what ticked me off to and when *spoiler*<span class="ev_code_WHITE">bella says all that stuff about being soul mates at the end :/ </span>that made me maddd
                              (whoa)
                              CAYTE.

Comment

• <span class="ev_code_WHITE">bella says all that stuff about being soul mates at the end :/</span>that made me maddd
                                Hm? When bella said that the ending of Jasper's story was happy? Or are you talking about something else?

Comment

Working...
                                X