No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're going to England? Wow, that's cool. I'm not doing anything special except I'm going to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra tonight. I'm really excited. And they're really good! Like rock and roll Christmas music. It's awesome.

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Curiosity mauled the cat and left it on the side of the road.

School is hell with flourescent lighting.
    I will rejoice in the moonlight;
    I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
    For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

School is hell with flourescent lighting.

Comment

• Oh. *sniffle* Well, I'm sick. *sniffle* Flu bug, or something. Zaps energy. Maybe I won't have to go to LAND OF NO COMPUTERS!!!!!!!! I hate it. It's like being transported to an obituary page. The people there only want to talk about dead people. Gross!
      Kent, huh?

brokencello
      the crinkled paper bag
      "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
      --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
      brokencello
      the crinkled paper bag
      "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• littlehorse82: The Trans-Siberian Orchestra is awesome!!! I love their music!!!

bc: Feel better!

I forgot what I was going to write here. Oh well.

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth" Vollys the dragon, "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"
        "Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!" Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
        WHO CARES IF LEGOLAS IS GIRLY OR NOT???
        Nurse Foxtail has returned!!!

Comment

• England? ooooh.... So lucky, that's so cool, Agent M! Enjoy your Christmas there (well, I'm sure you will. )

*hugs bc* Aww. I know how you feel, that's really miserable... I hope you get better soon...

And I hope the orchestra is good.

<joins meteorite on tangent>Well, the Christmas party was fnatastic fun, starting at lunchtime and not finishing till around midnight... I do so love my family parties. We played the Pachelbel! And, ooooh, some of Summer from the Four Seasons. *melts* Honestly, that is so cool, although Catherine has been heard to mutter a few imprecations against the solo violin part..... She saw Nigel Kennedy doing it very recently, which I don't think would help a lot.

As for the rest of the summer.... SO MUCH business! And I know I've described it all before, but I'm seriously looking forward to it, so in brief order: cramping. Sydney. Suzuki camp. WHEEEEE!!!</tangent>

And. And. And and and.... I JUST SAW RETURN OF THE KING AND I AM ON AN ARAGORN HIGH. Fear me!!!!!!!!

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
          --Agent M
          Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
          Still the Typo Queen
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Birdhead: Hate to burt your bubble...But I think the guy who plays Aragorn is gay. Just to let you know.
            *sends virtual get-betterness to bc* Get better soon!!! I hate being sick on holidays...

*Agent~M*
            "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
            "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!" -Peach.
            "In the Cookies of life, your friends are the chocolate chips" -Sam
            *Agent~M*
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
            "I could live

Comment

• Is he? *interested* Are you sure? Or are you making it up? Because I thouht he had a girlfriend...

... anyway, I didn't say I was on a Viggo Mortensen high, did I? nooo. Aragorn is much better to look at than Viggo: it's a hair thing.

You might be confusing him with Ian McKellan (Gandalf), who is definitely gay.

--Agent M
              Still the Typo Queen

Comment

• Oh. Sorry for making the assumtion. But yeah, I'm not a 100% sure but I think so... it's just a school rumour but a girl at school said she read something, a quote, from him that said: "I'm going to be in a play, and it's cool cuz I get to kiss my boyfriend."
                That might be a misunderstanding and he just has a boyfriend in the play, but if he says it's cool....well...

*Agent~M*
                "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
                *Agent~M*
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "I could live

Comment

• Uurgh.... Kent.... has to be the worse place in the UK to spend Christmas.

Enough said.

I can probably get away with that due to the lack of UK forum members.. chances are no-one here is from Kent. (This is where the next message is from some Kentish person message flaming me...lol)

I keep on hearing about the Trans-Siberian Orchestra all of a sudden. I had never heard of them until a US penfriend mentioned them, and then told me where I could listen to them. (http://www.trans-siberian.com/multimedia.shtml). Definately worth seeing and listening to.

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation
                  "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

• Hmmm...Hidalgo, a new movie with Viggo. Actually, Viggo was married to the lead singer of X, Exene Cervanka (spelling?). I find that disturbing, but they got a divorce. X is a really good punk band, just so you know. I don't think Ian Mckellan is gay. He's a great actor, if that defines gay.
                    Goodbye. I have to go to the obituary page. Happy Christmas~!

brokencello
                    the crinkled paper bag
                    "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
                    --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
                    brokencello
                    the crinkled paper bag
                    "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• *cracks up at bc* Actually, he's very famous for being gay. he's been a gay icon since he came out in... uhm, I kmow this, it was in the paper a few days ago... uhmmm....

No, I can't remember. But anyway, he is very defintely and famously gay, and yes he is a good actor.

*flames Wilf on behalf of Kent* I'm sure Kent is a lovely place to live/have Christmas!

--Agent M
                      Still the Typo Queen

Comment

• What are we talking about? I moved!!!!!!!!!!! And life goes one. I saw Oliver today, it was really really fun and good and I love that musical.

I promise I will use no more fun funs
                        The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                        Be happy life is good
                        I promise I will use no more fun funs
                        The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                        Be happy life is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Birdhead:
                          *flames Wilf on behalf of Kent* I'm sure Kent is a lovely place to live/have Christmas!
                          No it isn't - that sentence reveals you have never been there. (I can see this developing into a long-runnign feude, until someone form Kent comes ona nd agrees with me).

Comment

• You're not alone, bc, I *cough, cough, sniffle* am sick now too.

BUT I saw Return of the King too!!! YAY!!! I imagine there is a topic for it around in Chatter? I'll go look.

Happy Holidays!! (I'm using that smiley because I don't know if I've ever seen anyone use it! Poor, neglected thing! )

*Ella*

"'Do we start kicking now?'
                            'No, Spongebob, that's a chorus line.'"
                            -Spongebob Squarepants
                            *Ella*
                            "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                            There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                            And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                            What could mean more than this?"
                            --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Cause I live in England I have been through Kent, mind you it was at least five years ago but I have to agree its nothing special! Mind you there are few places in Britain that still have that special something, though Swanage is good (its down in Dorset(south)).
                              God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Why don't you think Kent is a good place to spend X-mas?? You have yet to tell us. Specifically I'm in 7oaks and it's really nice. And my mom grew up here, she loved living here so there.
                                But everyone has there own opinions...

*Agent~M*
                                *Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X