No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had a card for ten plus years. I probably get charged $50, minimum, every year- at least for five yeats, but probably longer than that. So..... yeah. That's a lot of money.

I like Mutch well enough. But I'm in the business of liking avatars anyway- I was one of the few people loyal to the KBA.

I should deplore those smilies, but they're really pretty and after all, it is the hundredth page.

And why isn't anyone in chat? *sulks*

Oh, I read the books fast enough. it's just locating them again I find difficult. *looks shifty*

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
    --Agent M
    Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
    Still the Typo Queen
    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• I don't know how to frown. My friends all tease me about that. They've never seen me cry or frown. A kid in my class always frowns. He teases me too. So I'm going to give you all 1000000 smiles!
      Smile for Mmiester ( Agent M. I like the name Mmiester.)

Smile for papercrane
      Smile for Mutch
      Smiles for everyone else here!

Have an issue get a tissue!!--Steph C.

Kisses taste like chicken-- Absoulutely Normal Chaos...sharon creech
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Tui: teehee. The KBA thanks you.
        I'd be in chat, but this laptop is malfunction-y...then again, it hasn't acted up for an hour or so. Might as well try.
        re library fines: K, now I sympathize. But my mom's obsessive about stuff like that, so she's constantly asking me if I know where all my books are. It's not even like I have many more than a dozen library books in my room at any given point...

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
        My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
        OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY Y!!!!!!! IT'S THE HUNDREDTH PAGE!!!!!

There would be more but I don't want to drive up the bandwith too much...it's already been done. Just kidding. My precious little topic that was once so little is now 100 pages!!!! A HUNDRED PAGES!! *screams* *hands out chocolate* PARTY!

*Ella*

"'Do we start kicking now?'
          'No, Spongebob, that's a chorus line.'"
          -Spongebob Squarepants
          *Ella*
          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
          What could mean more than this?"
          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• ...Ella's so happy.

^^ YAY CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dives*

I'm in chat at the moment...

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• Eeeh, Ella. I'm happy you're happy.

Party? Chocolate? Yay!!!
              *sticks a radio on* Anyone fancy some REM?

A public service announcement followed me home the other day
              I paid it nevermind
              Go Away!

Hmm.... maybe not the right tune, yeah? Bad Day= Really Inappropriate.

Oh! I know! *rummages around for Shrek Soundtrack*
              The Best Years of Our Lives!

--Agent M
              Still the Typo Queen

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                "I could live

Comment

• 100 pages?!? YAY!!

*puts pseudo-librarian hat on*
                  Tui, you naughty person! *shakes finger* How did you manage to run up those type of fines? Hawaii libraries had such a problem with patrons running up outrageous fines that several years ago, the administration decided that any patron's account with more than $10 in fines for more than 3 months should be turned over to a collection agency. Be thankful you aren't here.
                  *removes librarian hat*

OTOH, I just officially registered for my first graduate degree course today. It's on Young Adult Books and Media. Guess who I'm going to promote? That and graphic novels.

It's raining again today, but we need the rain.

"Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                  "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash
                  "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                  "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• *throws stones at the librarian hat* (But NOT at the librarian)
                    Look, I know it's bad to run up fines. I personally do not feel that, in proportion, I lose more books than most people. It's just that I get out more books. So, if most people get out ten books a year and lose/have high fines on one of those items, I get out 100 and so do the same with 10 book. See? I mean, I of course get out many more than 100 books, but you take my point.
                    Anyway, I don't have fines because I'm lax about them, I have fines because I lose stuff. Different issue ALTOGETHER.

YA Books and Media? Awesome! Why can't we study that kind of thing at school? Anyway, have fun with that.

--Agent M
                    Still the Typo Queen

Comment

• Boooksss--- a never ending subject.. I will attempt the unatempted..and no one can stop me... I'll try to turn this topic to a completely diffrent one. *laughs evily*

Does anyone here have good school lunch food? Today we had macaroni blocks...don't ask.

Comment

• IE Book fines: Yeah, that is my problem, too, Tui. I just can't seem to find the darn things after I remeber that they are due...

Agent M: *whisper* Better not talk to loud. you know how he got LAST time her heard you talking about him... *Mutch turns head and drools a little bit*

Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                        A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....
                        :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                        Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                        A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• My problem is that I read too fast. I check books out, finish most of them in a couple days, but then we don't go back to library until my mom has finished the books she checked out too. Given that her work takes more time than my homework and school, it takes a while. So I put them somewhere. Then a big pile of finished books, that I'm too lazy to put back, builds up, so I have to search though all these stacks whenever we go back to the library. I finally figured out to make a separate stack of library books, and that's helped some.

School lunches? Ours are ok...Just way overpriced. I have a lunch card, so I'm not always sure how much my lunch costs, but a friend of mine had a salad, a bagel and a snapple. That cost $10.

Comment

• Re bookfines: I've NEVER had a late book, even when I used my mom's card.
                            Re losing stuff: I lost my PURSE! I left it at the resteraunt and didn't realize I didn't have it for 2 days and had to live without it for *counts* SIX whole days!!! I can't remember if I had my wallet that had my 2 locker combos, and my Library card, and my Aero card, and my Net Library card in it, but if I did then someone else has all that stuff.
                            Re lunchroom food: 2 years ago when they still did the nasty breakfast for lunch crap they gave us ham with melted chese on it, grits, and an egg omlette. My friend stuck her fork in her gritts and ALL the grits lifted up, then she picked them up in her hand and it STRECHED! The chese tastes like rubber, the ham tastes like spam and is strechy, and the eggs... NOT even going there. People walk past our trash cans in the lunchroom and say "Well there's next week's lunch" it tastes horrible! My friend also got a slice of cack and slamed it down onto one of the dividers of the tray an dthere wasn't even an indentation.
                            100 pages awesome! (Sorry I'm a little slow! Stinking HW)
                            We got our semester exams for Math back yesterday! The highest grade my teacher recived was a 93 (Mitchell) and I got an 87, but our teacher also curved our grades 20 points, so I actually have a 107, but he won't give us a grade better than a 105!!!!!!! YEA!! I was like the 4th highest grade! But I hate myself because there were 2 problems that I didn't get so I skipped and forgot to go back to, so I left them blank! ARGH!! Oh well.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                            Dilapadated-ed-ed-ed-ed-ed-ed-ed-ed RULES!!!!
                            *picks up pencil and waves hands around* OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!
                            HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! IN-JOKES RULE!
                            Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out?
                            ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                            Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                            HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                            My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• My school lunch tastes great!Chicken, rice and beans just 3$.

"If you think me to be your enemy, command me, and I will gladly take my life"
                              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• You are so lucky...I feel like crying...I am sick. I have to sit next to this smelly, mean, annoying girl, who breaths very loudly.

I missed yearbook pictures, I missed COMPASS!! (Compass is a program where you do music. This year is calypso music.)

I ache all over... why is the world so cruel!

Comment

Working...
                                X