Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• Hmmm... I have been in Tahiti as a gift from a loved one....*sigh*....
      Are you guys kidding me? For lunch at school, let's think, we've, had spuds, potatoes, fries, taters, chips, mashed, baked, oh, and did I mention spuds?
      Scottish.......

brokencello
      the crinkled paper bag
      "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"
      brokencello
      the crinkled paper bag
      "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• *jumps up and down* you guys have GOT to look at this!! It lists all the good movies coming out, Eragon is going to be made into a movie!! At least, that's what it looks like... And Artemis Fowl is too! And there's another book planned! It talks more about The His Dark Materials movie too, LOOK AT THIS SITE!!!
        http://hisdarkmaterials.org/modules....rticle&sid=334
        *Agent~M*
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "I could live

Comment

• AGENT M! THANK YOU! My new hero(ine).... I sincerely thought all that stuff about an Artemis Fowl movie was just marketing glump (new word). But no, 'tis for real! And a quartet? I thought it was over in "The Eternity Code". Guess I was wrong. And I loved the City of Ember. Excellent book, nearly made me cry. Just found out about 'People of Sparks'. That also caused me to do something drastic, which was whoop loudly and have my entire family look at me strangely...
          Thank you for making my...um, night. It's only 10:21 p.m. here in Maine.... time which I should probably be sleeping. Adieu, adieu

...aLiDa...

"I assure you, I am cone sold stober." --Wizard Howl, from the novel 'Howl's moving Castle' by Diana Wynne Jones.

"Ah, duct tape. The stuff that holds the Universe together."

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

• *Agent~M*
            "I could live

Comment

• Agent M I'm glade you told everyone that!! I knew the other day I forgot to write something down and that was it!! Well the Eragon thing anyway, I'm a big fan of that book and Knowing the films out in 2005 (I think!!) makes it even more better!! Right the link for the Eragon site is (Bare with me I've never done a link before!!!)
              Eragon Web Page

Hope your all having a nice weekend
              -Daz-
              God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• I've never read Eragon. But my friend read it at anytime possible...she even skipped lunch and read instead! So after I finish the 7th book in YW I'll start reading that.
                M: Yes you are a online hero.
                Fox: To do a link just right the web address on there.

Have an issue get a tissue!!--Steph C.
                Kisses taste like chicken-- Absoulutely Normal Chaos...sharon creech
                penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Eragon never appealed to me. I suppose it could go over well with my guyfriends who are obsessive Tolkienites (as in, they are obsessed with the battle scenes and Gandalf's multi-page speeches on how the dark power is rising). But for all you dragon people, have you read the Pit Dragon books by Jane Yolen? Those are very cool if you like dragons...

...aLiDa...

"I assure you, I am cone sold stober." --Wizard Howl, from the novel 'Howl's moving Castle' by Diana Wynne Jones.

"Ah, duct tape. The stuff that holds the Universe together."

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

• the best dragon related books are by far the enchanted forest chronicles, by patricia Wrede

Comment

• anyone want to make a list of surefire ways to annoy the Lone Power?

Comment

• *Topic**Off topic*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEEZ THIS THING IS BIG!!!!!!!*/Off topic*
                        *On topic*A short list of how to annoy the lone power:
                        Be kind to someone
                        Do things that do no harm
                        Help others
                        Become a wizard (Duh!)
                        Shine a 50,000,000,000 watt light on it!*/On topic**/Topic*
                        *Edit* At first I put the long power *lol /**/Edit* *appology*(sorry about doing the tags, I like to mess around)*/appology*
                        My heart, my weapon, my money, my tool... Just a simple deck of cards

Comment

• I made a HDM quiz! this is the URL click here
                          will you guys take it and post who you are? Im Lyra.

***ally***

"No...we named the monkey Jack"-pirates of the carribean
                          "Not all who wander are lost"-JRR Tolkein
                          and yes...I am slightly (hehe) crazy
                          ***ally***
                          Never try to eat a quesadilla while on the computer. Never. It is too gooey. I know this from experience.
                          and yes...I am slightly (hehe) crazy

Comment

• The not so obvious ones like
                            tell the Lone Power stories of the weakest shadows of him that you ever met, then add that the other shadows will hear It's story

Comment

• i'm serefina pekalla

Comment

• Here's a link similair to that annoying evil .... it's just HP.

www.mugglenet.com/50annoy.html

400 Ways to Annoy Snape! (This one is funnier.)

[This message was edited by Zgirl2003 on 25 January 2004 at 13:16.]
                                penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X