No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agent M, love to you for that LOVELY website about movies...mmmm, lovelovelovelovelovelovelove!!!! You should post that in the Movies topic...

Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
    A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....
    :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:

Comment

• I was Lyra...

Me and one of my friends tried of guess what our daemons would be. His, in the end, I think it'd be a mongoose. And mine, he said it would be a hawk or falcon, because they're tough and wiry, just like me.

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• So do you guys think that the quiz worked? (like did you get who you think you are most like) oh, and aurora, are you the same aurora on the HDM site (hisdarkmaterials.com)? Im thinking about doing a which-character-are-you quiz for YW, but it takes a while, so maybe next weekend...
        oh, and somehow the quiz has been taken 97 times! I guess people on quizilla like to take random quizzes...
        ***ally***

"No...we named the monkey Jack"-pirates of the carribean
        "Not all who wander are lost"-JRR Tolkein
        and yes...I am slightly (hehe) crazy
        ***ally***
        Never try to eat a quesadilla while on the computer. Never. It is too gooey. I know this from experience.
        and yes...I am slightly (hehe) crazy

Comment

• I got Lyra! I can't be too sure because I've onyl read the 1st book and don't know half the characters.
          OOOOOOOOOOooooooooo! Best way to annoy the LP:
          Set Gryphon on him/her!! I've been laughing about that almost since M mentioned it.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
          Dilapadated-ed-ed-ed-ed-ed-ed-ed-ed RULES!!!!
          *picks up pencil and waves hands around* OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!
          HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! IN-JOKES RULE!
          Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out?
          ~Sam (Hifun55)~
          Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
          HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
          My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• "You're Mary Malone. Humble but determined, most people don't notice your humorous personality. Sometimes you underestimate yourself. You're also smart and resourceful, and you don't take no for an answer. You don't worry about fitting in or following the crowd."

Hmmm...I think Pan would ahve been cool, but this one works...

Tui, how do you say aluminum? AL-OO-MIN-I-E-UM or AL-UM-I-NUM?

:wigglesmile: :flycatcher:

Comment

• *Agent~M*
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
              "I could live

Comment

• *surprised* I got Lyra. I never get the main character. What's wrong with me today??

I pronounce it the proper way. al-um-in-yum. Approximately, anyway. My physics teacher is American and my chem teacher is Canadian- we're constantly mocking them about Aluminium. ANd tomatoes. Ehe. Poor things.

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                --Agent M
                Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                Still the Typo Queen
                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                  "I could live

Comment

• How about scissors? I say s-ki-ssors...it's more fun. Don't get me started on Boston accents. I can pick up many of those...like the word fine, is pronounced foine. (It takes a while to get it. I think you have to listen to someone say it.)

Have an issue get a tissue!!--Steph C.
                    Kisses taste like chicken-- Absoulutely Normal Chaos...sharon creech
                    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Well, in Maine, we say it Poh-tay-ters, but um... . Actually, I say it po-tay-toes, but one might say that since only one of my parents is a 'real' Mainer, I'm not pure-blooded. Sometimes I slip into funny things like "Gawed (God)" or "Cah (car)". Go figure. Also have accidently slipped into an English accent, but that's sort of just---odd. Also like to pronounce leisure like "***hur", but that's just me.

...aLiDa...

"I assure you, I am cone sold stober." --Wizard Howl, from the novel 'Howl's moving Castle' by Diana Wynne Jones.

"Ah, duct tape. The stuff that holds the Universe together."

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

• Lots of my friends say "pah-tah-toes," M. I mean, we are Scotties! I got Lyra on the quiz but there was a lot that I don't think I answered right. Hmmm... I will go retake it sometime soon. Very good quiz though. We say Aloominium. Aluminium is how it is spelled, right? Sometimes I see it that way, others Aluminum.

brokencello
                        the crinkled paper bag
                        "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"
                        brokencello
                        the crinkled paper bag
                        "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• um, it censored "l.e.z.hur". I am puzzled, to say the least...

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

• You know...to satisfy all of you. I'm going to find out the proper way to say potatoes...let's have a look-see in the dictionary. Yup! It's right.

BC: Can you double check the pronounciation of potato for me please. Oh Yeah! Love your poems.

Have an issue get a tissue!!--Steph C.
                            Kisses taste like chicken-- Absoulutely Normal Chaos...sharon creech
                            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• My eighth grade teacher would say "mature" like "matour" and "nuclear" like "nucular." The nuclear thing always really annoyed me. Do you see two u's in there? I think not. So don't pronounce them. Grr.

I will rejoice in the moonlight;
                              I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
                              For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

School is hell with flourescent lighting.
                              I will rejoice in the moonlight;
                              I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
                              For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

School is hell with flourescent lighting.

Comment

• hahahaha....

My mom suspected that my winter formal date and I would need some help before the dance, so she made us practice today...

She was right. We needed ALOT of work...

A Jedi Ewok
                                And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and *almost* a new driver...
                                A physics geek
                                And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

Working...
                                X