Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• Diddo. (That's my fave word!)
      Can anyone give me some tips on changing my avatar to a pic not on this site, I've tried a million times. I need help!

Have an issue get a tissue!!--Steph C.
      Kisses taste like chicken-- Absoulutely Normal Chaos...sharon creech
      Early to bed early to rise, makes a man healthy and wise...but NEVER wealthy.-- my Dads Scottish school teacher
      Don't be a fool. Glasses are cool!!-- I made this one up.
      Love yourself no matter how you look!--Zgirl
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Winter formal was last night!!!!!!!!!

Want to hear more?

A Jedi Ewok
        And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and *almost* a new driver...
        A physics geek
        And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

• *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• Sick and wrong, sure. I won't dispute. I'm not saying it isn't.

I'm saying that its their life, not yours- and if they want to mess it up, its their responsibility.

I know a lot of druggies, and they aren't all bad.

Really, drugs aren't anything to really fuss over. After all- its their life, its their choice. And it happens very often, and you're not going to be able to help them all. And so- get used to it.

Oh, and keep an ear out on them too, and be careful. Its not out of the realm of possibility that theyll accuse you of stealing their drugs. My friend's boyfriend wa sin that situation, they threatened him with a knife or gun or something. I'm not sure how it was resloved, but he's still alive. I think he paid the amount of money or something...

Just be careful. And know you can't help them all.

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• Sorry, this is really random. I'm having a really hard time getting into the chat area because it always says my password and screenname are wrong. Are the passwords different in the chat area? How do I loggin correctly?

*Eliana*

Comment

• Yes, the passwords are different. You have to email Lee and ask her for one.

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth." Vollys the dragon, "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"
                "Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!" Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
                ~Foxtail the Leftie

Comment

• Drugs are seriously wrong. And c'mon! This is the topic of Great Randomness! Who thinks Blue5star's post was random? It's not random enough!
                  Hey, I know how to make my own! And maybe I will... Heh. We all love our Gryphon!
                  For me, I just draw a picture, save it as JPEG or JPG. Either is fine because they're both the same thing! Then I upload it onto my freewebs account. You guys might not have a freewebs account, but you can make one. It's easy and free. (Hence the freewebs) Then I type in the URL for the piccy. That's how I did the logo for the Whiteforest.
                  If you have a freewebs account or are getting one, you type:
                  http://www.freewebs.com/(your site name)/(your pictures name.JPG... assuming it is a JPG file)
                  I would upload it as a JPG because it loads fast and doesn't take up a lot of room. I think maybe the size should be from 100 pixels by 100 to 300 by 300. Does anyone know if there's a limit on the picture's size?

-MaThFrEaK
                  L&R/Gryphon
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                    "I could live

Comment

• Omi... I just looked and

M has over a thousand posts!!!

Migawd, that's a lot!
                      Well, you did join two years ago, but hey! I'm really blind and I didn't notice that the books had a Diane Duane site listed on the back of the books!

Hehe. I'd really like a Gryphon avatar. I can't work on one now though...

Gryphon is bit of all of that! "Hehehe. You smell funny."

-MaThFrEaK
                      L&R/Gryphon
                      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

• Yeah, I've gotten a few avatars from www.avatarity.com, but everytime I try to do custom avatar, nothing comes up.

Come on FW! Tell us all about it!!!

Have an issue get a tissue!!--Steph C.
                          Kisses taste like chicken-- Absoulutely Normal Chaos...sharon creech
                          Early to bed early to rise, makes a man healthy and wise...but NEVER wealthy.-- my Dads Scottish school teacher
                          Don't be a fool. Glasses are cool!!-- I made this one up.
                          Love yourself no matter how you look!--Zgirl
                          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Oh, yes, FireWitch *claps hands* tell us how it went! After that whole thing about the dress, I want to know if you had fun!!

Well, we went and told the principal today, and he said that we did the right thing, although he's not exactly sure what he can do about it...but I'd like this discussion to end, please and thank you.

M, what's that HDM website that you like so much? I'm rereading (NEED--SUBTLE--KNIFE) and I'd like to take a look.

Read Pendragon!

*Ella*

Over 25% of human genes are the same as those of a banana.
                            *Ella*
                            "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                            There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                            And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                            What could mean more than this?"
                            --Bright Eyes

Comment

• funny you should mention post numbers.. beacuse the number itself seems to have gone...

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation
                              "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

• What do you mean? I see it. You, Wilf, at this point, have 93 posts, and I have 402, will be 403 when I post this.

Oh, M, never mind, I found the link you posted a few pages back.

*Ella*

Over 25% of human genes are the same as those of a banana.
                                *Ella*
                                "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                                There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                                And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                                What could mean more than this?"
                                --Bright Eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X