No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm going to take Spainsh next year because I live in Kansas and we are starting to have spainsh people come up here so I'm going to take that but our highschool allows us to take German, French, and Spainsh; not bad for a 800 person town and 500 kids in the whole highschool.

*Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
    *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
    *Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
    *Many have come and gone but few are here to stay-Devin
    *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
    *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
    *Many have come and go

Comment

• My friends neighbor is a Puerto Rican chef...mouth REALLY waters..delicious! We had seafood stew, tacos, salad, bakery foods, everything delicious!!!!! (I always eat dinner at their house when their neighbor is cooking!)

The monkey made me do it!
      ~Z~
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• No, don't talk about stuff like that!!! It makes me hungry...

Gotta get a chocolate. (Your fault!)

Homework, I hgave so much of it! Die homework, die! GRRRR

I'm gonna get electrocuted now... *Drools on keyboard...*

-MaThFrEaK
        "Hehehe. You smell funny."
        "I love fish and chicken and turkey and ham and squirrels and pork and..."
        "Izza mousey!"
        ~Gryphon~
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I take French, but I don't know that much...I can understand a lot, but not speak a lot. We watched Spongebob in French today. It was cool, except all of the characters had different voices because they had to get French-speakers to do them.

Question: When you read a book, do you read the last page before you start the book? I have a friend who looked at the last page of the current 4 books in the series---and then told me what had happened. The only time I've ever done that that I can remember was when I first read the Amber Spyglass. I was scanning the list of chapters, and I saw "Lyra and her Death" and panicked. So I looked in the back, just to see if I could find her name. For those of you who haven't read it, I won't say if I did or not. So do you guys do that? I never like to ruin the book for myself by knowing the ending before it happens.

*Ella*

Over 25% of human genes are the same as those of a banana.
          *Ella*
          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
          What could mean more than this?"
          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• My sister does that all the time. Drives me nuts. But I prefer to take it from the beginning...after all, the end wasn't designed to be read first.

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
            -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
            My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
            OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
            --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• What? Lyra dies?!?!? I don't remember that!!! Funny chapter name. I don't think she does die... Oh! I remember what that might be. Not gonna tell.

I guess I really should reread those books. It's been so long!

-MaThFrEaK
              "Izza mousey!"
              ~Gryphon~
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I do it every once in awhile because i want to see if the book is going anywhere.

*Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
                *Many have come and gone but few are here to stay-Devin
                *Many have come and go

Comment

• I try not to look in the back... although I have this unfortunate habit of reading things (series, that is) out of order. YW is practically the only non-manga series I've EVER read in order... Narnia doesn't count, b/c there's more than one order they're put in... -_-...

I am Lionfish. HEAR ME ROA-- ....um, bubble. Blub, blub. *sweatdrop*

If you can't spell my name, go ahead and call me semi or S-chan. I don't mind, really.

Visit my deviantart site at semiramis.deviantart.com ^.^v!

Comment

• You know something? Internet forums only work if you go online every day. Or at least every other day.
                    Having determined that by having to read 12 pages in order to know what everyone was talking about, I know swear I will be online more often. I've just been so busy recently. I'm in my school's production of Oklahoma!, and we only have 3 weeks left to performance time. (4 weeks counting vacation) So we have an hour or two or three of rehearsal every day. And of course, I manage to get myself signed up for tons of other things which fill up my time even more. And my teachers seem to think this would be the perfect time to geve tons of homework.
                    But life is good. Exhausting, but good. Actually, it's really good because the high school in my town is producing the musical Oliver, and my brother has a singing solo in it. A small part besides that, but a singing solo! And the rest of the actors are really really good.
                    To answer some of the topics in the last 12 pages:
                    I don't speak Spanish, I therefore don't have any clue what any of you said. I also don't have many friends that could translate for me, because most of them take Latin, like me, and a few take French. Not that Spanish is bad, but I don't know many people who take it.
                    As for books, I usually find a book and read it so fast I don't have time to read the end. I might read the end if I'm worried about a character, thinking something bad might happen.

Comment

• Heh. Same here Luthien! I read books way to fast... 'Cept To Green Angel Tower. That book was long!!!!

I wish I took Latin. I really wish I took Latin. Who cares about Spanish? Heh. But I wanna take Spanish too... I guess I'll take them both.

Heh. Luthien seems to thrive under a packed schedule with lots of work. And that's a good thing. A ton of work is good for me as long as I stay on top of all of it.

-MaThFrEaK
                      "Izza mousey!"
                      ~Gryphon~

Comment

• I read the last sentance

Comment

• A packed schedule is a new thing as of this year, but it's working out pretty well. I'm beginning to really look forward to weekends even more than I used to. They're the only time I don't have stuff to do from around 7:30 am - 4:00 pm. This is my first year being in the school musical; I never realized how much work it was. So, if I ever disappear, that's where I am.

Comment

• Wow, this actually fits what people are talking about, but do you know how hard it is to have basketball and swimming at the same time on the same two nights? It's evil. Oh yeah, and hi to all you happy people who have joined since I last totured this poor place. I'm an insane mitten, so be happy, life is good. Sorry to whoever has to post next, because this is completely random. funfun.

I promise I will use no more fun funs
                            The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                            Be happy life is good
                            I promise I will use no more fun funs
                            The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                            Be happy life is good

Comment

• That was not random. This is random:

I am an evil flesh-eating hotdog. Snorkels and tea? My mouse is on fire. There are no such things as anti-derogatory yeast balls. Have you seen my lost cheezegrater?

I am Lionfish. HEAR ME ROA-- ....um, bubble. Blub, blub. *sweatdrop*

If you can't spell my name, go ahead and call me semi or S-chan. I don't mind, really.

Visit my deviantart site at semiramis.deviantart.com ^.^v!

Comment

• Hahahaha...

I burst out laughing somewhere around 'my mouse is on fire'.

In art class, we finished our projects. Heh. We cut out letters and made notes. Dan's was 'I have a death ray. You are all going to die. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.' And mine, 'The clouds are going to eat my cat. Help. I need $499 to get the Moose back.'

And why are we worrying about being random? Topic of Great Randomness!

My cats get high off catnip!

-MaThFrEaK
                                "Izza mousey!"
                                ~Gryphon~

Comment

Working...
                                X