No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are squirrels in the walls of my house...it is sooooo annoying. You can hear them scratching around, ecspecially in the office.(The room I'm in right now.) So we bought a squirrel trap and everyday we catch a squirrel...but I still think that squirrels are EVIL!!

The monkey made me do it!
    ~Z~
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Re-readin last page: I ALWAYS read the last page. Bad habbit. I also look ahead to where what I want to happen happens then I mark that page as my goal, and I accedentally read it in my current book ((Subtle Knife STILL) and ended up reading the WHOLE last chapter!
      Luthien: I've managed the past few weeks to only come on on the weekends. I am trying to come on everyday again though.
      Semiramis: I couldn't stop laughing! That is funny!
      Z: Poor you! EVIL Squirels!

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
      CRAZY, WEIRD, AND PROUD!
      Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out?
      Freedom is an illusion, it always comes at a price!
      ~Sam (Hifun55)~
      Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
      HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
      My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• Okay...this is getting too much, the squirrels are really starting to bother me...

~Z~

Comment

• I think you have bats in your belfery. Wait I like bats you can't have them. Ahh... they are attacking me help, help. Wait they just suking my blood go ahead little bat.

*Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
          *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
          *Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
          *Many have come and gone but few are here to stay-Devin
          *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
          *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
          *Many have come and go

Comment

• Leave it to the YWWians to screw up your day after you've had a nice, week-long vacation. ZGIRL? I think our magic has gotten you at last. You are insane now. Like us. The squirrel pic? *gulp*

brokencello
            the crinkled paper bag
            "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"
            brokencello
            the crinkled paper bag
            "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• lol. *glomps semiramis for making ppc laugh*

Squirrels? Mi hermanita le gustan mucho los ardillos.

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
              -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
              My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
              OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
              --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• It's a squ-rirrel!

Sorry, a counselor at my camp used to go around saying that last year. It was really funny. I like the pic of the dancing squirrel. It made me laugh.

Um, ppc, what did you say? I don't understand Spanish at all.

I had the weirdest dream this morning. I don't remember much, but I was a party, and it was at school, but it wasn't one of the schools in my town. There were a bunch of kids. There were some from my church youth group, some from the play I'm in at school, and some of you guys. I don't know why any of you were there, especially since I have no clue what any of you look like, But I remember talking to you. Oh yeah, and Tui jumped into a swimming pool that was in the middle of the room. I'm not sure why there was a pool in the room. It wasn't very big, but it was deep. Anyways, that's all I remember from my very strange dream.

Comment

• My (implied diminuitive) sister likes very much the squirrels.

She does. Most of her sns have 'squirrel' somewhere, and so do most of her avies. I call her 'ardilla' sometimes. I really hope that isn't a degratory term somewhere.

...very strange dream.

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
                  -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
                  My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                  OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                  --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Strange dream...

Yesterday was so cool...My friends and I had a huge party for my friend--it was his sweet 16. We went to the park, had junk food, and played capture the flag. It was great...

A Jedi Ewok
                    And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and *almost* a new driver...
                    A physics geek
                    And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

• Very... interesting, Luthien.

My dream last night... I remember a hot pink bus. Must've been a nightmare. pink. *shivers* Scary color..........

-MaThFrEaK
                      "Hehehe. You smell funny."
                      "I love fish and chicken and turkey and ham and squirrels and pork and..."
                      "Izza mousey!"
                      ~Gryphon~
                      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I have weird dreams too... I remember one involving a fallen angel and an sorceress chick and my grandmother's house... they were fighting, and yeah- the fallen angel was the good guy.

I'm reflecting now.

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                          "I could live

Comment

• Hi Agent M! The White Forest has been kinda pathetic lately. Sam is way too busy, Alliana/Mara can't post over weekends, and I have no idea where you went. You just dissapeared! It's just me n Z. Gryphon and Z have been plotting to make the forest more 'fashionable'. Be prepared!

I started a new book series and I'm already loving it. It's called the Firebringer Trilogy. It's about a bunch of unicorns. But it's not like the unicorns are stupid or anything! The main character (unicorn) is very violent. Good book.

-MaThFrEaK
                            "Izza mousey!"
                            ~Gryphon~
                            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Okay Skitty..with our fashionable plot we must first attck Agent M!!! HURRY!!! *laughs evilly* Oh my I must be high on Mango Sorbet!!!!

~Z~

Comment

• Mmmmmm...... Mango Sorbet...

Cheers!!!!!! Lord of the Rings won all of the 11 Academy Awards that it was nominated for. Cheers!!!!!

Lord of the Rings rules!!!

Heh heh. AgentM, go to Zaria's Crib.

-MaThFrEaK
                                "Izza mousey!"
                                ~Gryphon~

Comment

Working...
                                X