No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papercrane: I'm going to be 15 this June but some think that I've got a maturity level of about 9.
    I don't know about joining the white forest or not I need to know what it is about. Please tell me or I shall not join.

*Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
    *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
    *Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
    *Many have come and gone but few are here to stay-Devin
    *Life is a book, all thats good is when one is in suspense-Devin
    *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
    *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
    *Many have come and go

Comment

• I *never* wear pink... it *soooo* is not me. I tend to work on thr principle that black goes with everything, and to ensure your socks/shoes match your trousers. colour combinatiosn I think that can never work: red/maroon, brown/black, yellow/white, purple/yellow.

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation
      "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

• I don't think I've ever worn pink I like black and/or blue. Or just gothic colors. I'm deeply desterded

*Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
        *Many have come and gone but few are here to stay-Devin
        *Life is a book, all thats good is when one is in suspense-Devin
        *Many have come and go

Comment

• Hey I'm back. I'm sorry if you guys missed me but I got grounded. But hey! Let's not talk about that now. Watcha been doing?

"If you think me to be your enemy, command me, and I will gladly take my life"
          "Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?"
          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• *waves to db* Of course we missed you! Eep...being net-grounded is nasty.
            Nothing much has happened...they're talking about pink. And Zgirl started a topic about where we're all from and we started talking about national stereotypes.
            But other than that, it's been pretty uneventful lately.

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
            -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
            My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
            OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
            --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Okay, I think I'll lay off the pink lol. But I'll check the topic about were we came from.... *goes into the distance humming One Step Closer*

And the oscar goes to...The Lord of The Rings!!!
              Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• db_pr, I love Linkin Park!!!!!

"Everything you say to me
                takes me one step closer to the edge
                and i'm about to break"
                -One Step Closer, Linkin park

I missed you!

I don't know about joining the white forest or not I need to know what it is about. Please tell me or I shall not join.
                -Devin Caster
                The White forest is a role-playing site for fantasy/science fiction fans. You make a character, any species, any age, any anything. Sam listed some species... but I odn't pay much attention to them. That's just me. You make your character your own way. I do. I have a harpy. Some people have fairies and unicorns. If you don't like those creatures, you can be a fairy killer. You could have special powers, too. Like Dustfingers'... I love his ability. "Dustfingers has the ability to manipulate dust." Currently we have two bad guys... Kawiita and Kaii-Thakurin. They're both dragons. M has a morbid elf princess. And I have... Gryphon.

What's it about? Everyone lives in a big forest. Sometimes dragons attack, blah, blah, blah. We make our own stories!

-MaThFrEaK
                "What's a solar system? Am I a solar system?"
                "Hehehe. You smell funny."
                ~Gryphon~
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• DB! You're back!
                  Well to add on to Skitty's. The White Forest is my role playing game that she helps me run. We have the two dragons that are trying to ruin the forest, and characters that do their own thing. It is like our own little magical world. We do whatever we want and make up our own rules. If you want to see more of how my original idea was you can read my welcome thing on the main page.
                  Pink is an OK color, my friend wears it all the time so I'm used to it. BAD people!! DON'T DISS YELLOW! Yellow is bright! I LOVE bright! Bright is ME! Orange, turquise, yellow, lime green, brigth blue, anything bright. I LOVE brightness. Just not yellow and black. EWW! I agree with Wilf on the colors that won't work, but I must add 2, maroon/bright purple, and teal/lime green. I know a girl that wear that all the time. It NEVER works.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                  CRAZY, WEIRD, AND PROUD!
                  Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out?
                  Freedom is an illusion, it always comes at a price!
                  ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                  Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                  HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                  My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• Hey Skitty! I went to White Forest but I couldn't figure out what to do. Can you help me out here? Please!

"Many that live deserve death,
                    Many that die deserve life"
                    --Lord of the Rings

"A positive attitude might not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"
                    "How are you today, missus Darcy?"

"keep holding on" avril lavigne

Comment

• Okay Nitta, Sam on this website owns whiteforest, first you have to register, if you don't know an answer just right don't know. (That's what I did) Then you put your character in intro say something about her. Then just make yourself in one of the conversations...(ex. go to Zaria's Crib and say hi.) My name is Zaria on that site. Just name yourself and I'll help you.

The monkey made me do it!
                      ~Z~
                      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                        "I could live

Comment

• And the oscar goes to...The Lord of The Rings!!!
                          Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• db_pr,
                            huh? did you draw that?

if you did it's very good.

~*Eliana*~
                            "A man walked into a bar and said 'ouch'."
                            "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Rosevelt

Comment

• Randomness--
                              I posted this somewhere else, but the link didn't work as oekakicentral does not like people linking to pictures.
                              But I finally finally found a good image hosting site!
                              So, I present to you a Holland Lop oekaki drawn by yours truly. I'm quite proud of it, myself. But that's only because it's my latest work and I slaved over it with a 1px brush at low opacity, battling uncooperative touchpads and accidentally working on the wrong layer for an hour. When I draw something else I shall hate this with a passion. Until then...I'm insanely enthusiastic about it

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
                              -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
                              My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                              OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                              --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Oooo... That looks like Final Fantasy type stuff... I love final Fantasy games! But then they went to PS 2 and i to Gamecube.

We went our separate ways...

Hey Skitty! I went to White Forest but I couldn't figure out what to do. Can you help me out here? Please!
                                -Nitta
                                Sure! Go to the welcome page (the main page) and below the sign in thing, you click on the link. I think it says something like 'apply'. I'm not sure, but it's pretty hard to miss. Like Z said, just fill it out. Say you're Nitta. Be sure to put in the right e-mail address; that's how you get your password. It doesn't send you spammy e-mails or ANY e-mails, so don't worry about that.

You should be accepted in, like, a day. As soon as Sam accepts you. ...Sam didn't give me those Admin powers... Heh. I whine to Sam a lot.

Yeah, post anywhere. Visit Zaria's crib. If ya wanna see what the site is like while you're waiting for the e-mail, sign in username:guest,password:guest. you can look around at the boards and things. I also have it so that the guest account can look at the site's pages. On the left, you can click on the 'Characters', 'Dragons', and 'Newsletter' links. Look around there. In the newsletter, I type up articles with key events. That helps Newbies b/c you won't have to scan the boards to see what's going on. I need to add an article or two. Ummm... down at the bottom, it says last updated, and then gives a date. That's not always accurate b/c sometimes i update w/out changing the date. Look at the date of the latest post in the 'Gryphon log'. In the RP site, I'm Enikiro/S/Gryphon. I always have Gryphon as a character!

-MaThFrEaK
                                "What's a solar system? Am I a solar system?"
                                "Hehehe. You smell funny."
                                ~Gryphon~
                                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Working...
                                X