Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• *hugs M* Poor you. This is probably absolutely no help at all, but it's relevant--remember how John Rhys-Davies was allergic to his Gimli mask-thing and suffered through the LOTR filming. And feel that you are following in great footsteps.
      ...or not. But anyway, my sincerest sympathies to you.

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
      -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
      My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Thanks M! (beaming)

Yeah, my slug is gel-filled. It looks cool. Blue. Blue, blue, blue. Pretty blue. Hey, guys! It's blue!

Poor M. My brother has allergy problems. He has to see someone (allergist, I think) every once in a while. He was allergic to everything listed except cockroaches. And me, nothing.

I took it through some kind of standardized test thing. Ella, I think maybe you shoulda waited til you had taken algebra and maybe geometry. I took it in 7th grade and got in the 1,200s for both sections. There were a lot of Qs that I didn't know how to solve... and others I was just being stupid. But hey, at least I could recognize a 2 3 5 right triangle. It tests more what you know that intelligence, I think. Maybe...

I didn't like the section with blank is to blank as blank is to answer. Some of those words I REALLY didn't know what they meant. And that didn't help. What's a... whatever that is?

-MaThFrEaK
        "What's a solar system? Am I a solar system?"
        "Hehehe. You smell funny."
        ~Gryphon~
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Yeah that was from Final Fantasy X
          Awesome game!

And the oscar goes to...The Lord of The Rings!!!
          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• *Agent~M*
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "I could live

Comment

• Originally posted by Skitty:
              ....But hey, at least I could recognize a 2 3 5 right triangle.....
              -MaThFrEaK
              A right-angled triangles with sides of length 2,3,5? I would never have spotted that one! (Well, assuming normal geometry)....

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation
              "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

• Oh, hahaha... Blame that on my slug. I meant 3,4,5. I don't think ya get a lot of 2 3 5 right triangles in euclidian geometry. In fact, that's impossible. I think that's an obtuse triangle, actually.

Typos, I have my typos. I don't have FFX! I don't have PS2. Ugg. But I've played a lot of the other ones. They were fun. I liked FFVII. And FFIX, I think.

Yesterday I had so much fun! My massive language arts project I finished on Satutrday, so all sunday was free. My brother went out to bike with some friends. After a few moments I noticed that he stopped at a friend's house up the street. Well, I went up to visit and to maybe convince them to play wallball (because it's such a fun game!). We ended up playing football. Me too, for the first time in my life. And I had fun! Well, they didn't explain the rules that great... errr... at all. But it was fun anyway. And that agme went on for about an hour. The teams switched when my brother left. Then we played wallball. FUN!!!

-MaThFrEaK
                ~Gryphon~
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Wauw... PPC, I thought that was a photograph when I first saw it.... *wish I could CG that well....* And I like your style of stylization *hee ^.^*, Skitty. Mmmww... I can't get my tablet to work like that... -_-.....

I just shtick all of my art on Deviantart and post links (I have, as of yet, not figured out how to DL devart piccies). It be muchly simpler that way, mwee.

I am Lionfish. HEAR ME ROA-- ....um, bubble. Blub, blub. *sweatdrop*

If you can't spell my name, go ahead and call me semi or S-chan. I don't mind, really.

Visit my deviantart site at semiramis.deviantart.com ^.^v!

Comment

• I always link. Heh. Linking is the only way I know how. Upload to freewebs...

I don't like to put my really good ones online. It feels like people will steal them. Bad people, them!

your tablet doesn't work like mine? how so? I had my brush set on Pen/pen & Ink for both of them. The dragon piccy is air brush/feather tip. I normally don't use the pen & ink a lot.

Don't blame me for my typos! I'm suffereing, here!

When I'm listening to nice music, I like to draw with pencil. Pencils are nice... Too bad I can't use my scanner.

-MaThFrEaK
                    ~Gryphon~

Comment

• semiramis: Thanks! Yeah, I'd use Deviantart, but am against paying anything for something that I won't really need. And I honestly don't think I'd do a lot with it.
                      Gryphon: Um, if you don't like the wristpad that much, why don't you take it off?

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
                      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• PPC: That's an idea!

Now it feels so weird without the slug...

I finally started A Wizard's holiday, everybody! I noticed that my hardcover copy had a umm... crab indented in the front of my book. I don't get that. Is it supposed to mean something...? And then I notuced that the crabs were under every chapter title! Oh god! The crabs are gonna get me.........

This post is gonna be my 165. I can't wait til the 169!

169 is 13 squared, 196 is 14 squared. Weird, huh?

-MaThFrEaK
                        ~Gryphon~

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• ????? Paying???? Deviantart is free, unless you want the premium stuff, which is not necissary!!!!

*Poot made me post this!!! I swear it did!!! And the weird punctuation, too!!!!!!!!*

I am Lionfish. HEAR ME ROA-- ....um, bubble. Blub, blub. *sweatdrop*

If you can't spell my name, go ahead and call me semi or S-chan. I don't mind, really.

Visit my deviantart site at semiramis.deviantart.com ^.^v!

Comment

• My drawings are bad but my sister joined Devianart so I may join but not sure.

you people write lots even if I'm gone for a few days but thats what notifications are for thank god.

*Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                              *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
                              *Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
                              *Many have come and gone but few are here to stay-Devin
                              *Life is a book, all thats good is when one is in suspense-Devin
                              *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                              *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
                              *Many have come and go

Comment

• Really? Hmm...that's odd...I went to see if I could get an account once, and came across a page regarding payment. Hm. I must have misread it or something.
                                Will go look again, and probably get an account in the near future.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Working...
                                X