No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sry *in the middle of topic* but how long until I hear back from Whiteforest?

*Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
    *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
    *Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
    *Many have come and gone but few are here to stay-Devin
    *Life is a book, all thats good is when one is in suspense-Devin
    *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
    *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
    *Many have come and go

Comment

• Hmmm.. When did you apply? I'll tell Gryphon or Sam if they're on... And then they'll accept you.
      Ummmmmm.... DC, uh... you're pics just a little too big....
      ppl! Check out the clock! It's cool!
      http://www.suite101.com/files/mysite...lice/Clock.htm
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• Holy...

That is ONE BIG AVATAR.

You'd better resize it, double quick!

Yeah, my friend's at deviantArt... ^^ hehehe.. I'm not a drawer.

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• Devin, your icon... Umm, if you want me to resize, then upload it for you, I will.

You sent an application? I'll check when got to th White forest after school. I don't have enough time now, before school right now.

I don't have the power to accept membersd, though! Sam didn't give me that...

-MaThFrEaK
            "What's a solar system? Am I a solar system?"
            "Hehehe. You smell funny."
            ~Gryphon~
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• sry about the icon. changed now. Skitty my name on the whiteforest is Tanis.

*Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
              *Many have come and go

Comment

• Well, welcome!

I'm Enikiro/S/Gryphon. The 's' is for Saudria, but my username would be too long. I always have Gryphon as one of my characters. The lovable black cat!

Hey, Sam, can I have more Admin. powers? I love Admin. powers...

Devin, be sure to check the Newsletter.

-MaThFrEaK
                ~Gryphon~
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• What newsletter

*Many have come and go

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                    "I could live

Comment

• Hehehe...

I won't mess up the site! The most I've done at the Circus is start a page for the evil caharcters, not much more.

Devin, the Newsletter is on the side of the page, the left side. But you have be logged in. If you don't have a password yet, sign in as Guest, password guest.

I'd tell everyone to join the chat, but the shoutbox won't work for me! Go to the chats.

-MaThFrEaK
                      ~Gryphon~

Comment

• After I finish catching up here, maybe I'll go join the White Forest. But I want to be a bad guy. I'm always a good guy, I'm going to be bad for once. Maybe a corrupt peasant or something.

Click here! There's a lot of bad stuff on this site, but this link is really funny. And I think it's a good quiz for us.

*Ella*

Over 25% of human genes are the same as those of a banana.

Steve the egg, Steve the egg, how'd he wear pants if he got no legs? Steve the egg, Steve the egg, he woke up next to sausages!
                        -Dave the Barbarian
                        *Ella*
                        "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                        There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                        And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                        What could mean more than this?"
                        --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Sooo sorry Devin!! I accepted you, I couldn't come on last night. Ballet pictures. GRR!!
                          No Gryphon, no more Admin Powers!!! You have enough as is!!!
                          re drwaing: I'm an OK drawer, but only when I want to be, if I don't feel like drawing I suck. I'm better at painting.
                          *cries* I was chatting in another chat room and everyone left me!!! *shrug* I guess that is what you get for chating with mean non-YW people right???

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                          CRAZY, WEIRD, AND PROUD!
                          Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out?
                          Freedom is an illusion, it always comes at a price!
                          ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                          Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                          HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                          My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• "EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO ME!! TAKES ME ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE, AND I'M ABOUT TO BREAK!! JUST LIKE BEFORE..."

"...THE BLOOD IT IS POURING...THE BLOOD IT IS POURING....THE BLOOD IT IS POURING, SHUT UP OR I'LL (I DON'T KNOW WHAT) INTO YOU!! SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!..."

And the oscar goes to...The Lord of The Rings!!!
                            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                            ------------------------------------------------------------
                            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• "Caught in the udnertow, just caught in the undertow..."

I love Linkin Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dunno if she's still there, but Diane Duane is online! Hey DD!

Oh, pout...

Ewizard, bad guys rule!!! I have a bad guy account. When you look at the front page, the black dragon on the right is Kaii-Thakurin, my evil character. "It doesn't matter what color they begin as; they end red..." Then we have our morbid elf princesses.

-MaThFrEaK
                              ~Gryphon~

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X