No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I'm a siver dragon maybe I can help.

*Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
    *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
    *Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
    *Many have come and gone but few are here to stay-Devin
    *Life is a book, all thats good is when one is in suspense-Devin
    *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
    *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
    *Many have come and go

Comment

• Wow...I just made two speeches in front of the entire school--with almost know voice because I have a cold--and I didn't pass out!
      Aren't y'all proud of me?

Ooooh...and tomorrow I'm going to the Science Olypiad Regionals. I'm so nervous!!!!

A Jedi Ewok
      And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and *almost* a new driver...
      A physics geek
      And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

• Yaknow, that racecar site thingy... I started giggling the moment I read the instructions, and then stopped when the voiceover came up.

...so weird....

I am Lionfish. HEAR ME ROA-- ....um, bubble. Blub, blub. *sweatdrop*

If you can't spell my name, go ahead and call me semi or S-chan. I don't mind, really.

Visit my deviantart site at semiramis.deviantart.com ^.^v!

Comment

• G'job, Firewitch! That takes guts.

A silver dragon... Nice. Mine is black & dusted in blue, my evil dragon, I mean. And AgentM is the morbid elf princess. And you siad you liked her better than Tilli? Dunno about you, but I think a different chaarter like Gryphon is really fun.

I just added a new section to the Newsletter! Hmmm... Kaiith was accepted, you should be now, Devin. Funny, though.

Manticore... body & head of a lion, tail of a scorpion, wings, and a mane of quils. That's Kaiith. This piccy I also put as the background of the new blog in the newsletter.

-MaThFrEaK
          "What's a solar system? Am I a solar system?"
          "Hehehe. You smell funny."
          ~Gryphon~
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• How do you make those pics, Skitty?

And the oscar goes to...The Lord of The Rings!!!
            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Ha-ha! Sam should hire Angelo (serimas) and ppc to illustrate our characters. I'm a fashionably obsessed fairy with tan skin brown eyes and dark hair.

The monkey made me do it!
              ~Z~
              penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• I use a program called Painter Classic. And because it's near impossible to draw with a mouse, I use a tablet & stylus. The 'stone' look is just texture.

"...Not to be forget, but still unforging..."
                "...Try to give a warning, but nobody's listening..."

If I'm on, go to the chats!!! I can't post in the shoutbox. GO TO THE CHATS NOW!!!!!!!!!

-MaThFrEaK
                "What's a solar system? Am I a solar system?"
                "Hehehe. You smell funny."
                ~Gryphon~
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• and you semiramis?

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• oh

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Ya which was awsome. Everyone said it shouldn't but I thought It deserved it. TROTK was the best one yet. Also it was very moving.

For me writing comes from the soul, but for J. K. Rowling writing comes from Diane Duane.

Fate wins, at least so it is claimed. Whatever happens, they say afterwards, it must have been Fate.
                      People are always a little confused about this, as they are in the case of miracles. When someone is saved from certain death by a strange concatenation of circumstances, they say that's a miracle. But of course if someone is killed by a freak chain of events ---- the oil spilled just there, the safety fence broke just there ---- that must also be a miracle. Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous.
                      - Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times
                      "He who made kittens put snakes in the grass."

"Even if love does not dawn,
                      The sun also rises,
                      The day goes on."

Comment

• ...it's near impossible to draw with a mouse
                        Ha! Try drawing with a laptop touchpad! A mouse is so easy after that, it's not even funny.
                        Sry, couldn't help gloating bitterly. To us non-tablet-owners, that statement is quite laughable. Go to www.oekakicentral.com and check out the Main Hall, Mirror Room, Scratching Post, etc. to see what one can do with a mouse. Granted, some there have tablets, but most of us have touchpads or mouses.

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
                        -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
                        My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                        OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• What is it that you use Skitty? And is this program shareware or freeware?

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Ppc you draw so well it's wonderful. I love the drawing of yourself/cho chang. It's really pretty. I'm a horrible artist and I can't do anime only cartoony drawings.

The monkey made me do it!
                            ~Z~
                            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Are any of you tiered all the time I'm tiered allll the time

For me writing comes from the soul, but for J. K. Rowling writing comes from Diane Duane.

Fate wins, at least so it is claimed. Whatever happens, they say afterwards, it must have been Fate.
                              People are always a little confused about this, as they are in the case of miracles. When someone is saved from certain death by a strange concatenation of circumstances, they say that's a miracle. But of course if someone is killed by a freak chain of events ---- the oil spilled just there, the safety fence broke just there ---- that must also be a miracle. Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous.
                              - Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times
                              "He who made kittens put snakes in the grass."

"Even if love does not dawn,
                              The sun also rises,
                              The day goes on."

Comment

• Yes I'm tierd but point out any one that isn't.

*Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
                                *Many have come and gone but few are here to stay-Devin
                                *Life is a book, all thats good is when one is in suspense-Devin
                                *Many have come and go

Comment

Working...
                                X