Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and one mo thing
    how do I ajust my Avatar size?

For me writing comes from the soul, but for J. K. Rowling writing comes from Diane Duane.

Fate wins, at least so it is claimed. Whatever happens, they say afterwards, it must have been Fate.
    People are always a little confused about this, as they are in the case of miracles. When someone is saved from certain death by a strange concatenation of circumstances, they say that's a miracle. But of course if someone is killed by a freak chain of events ---- the oil spilled just there, the safety fence broke just there ---- that must also be a miracle. Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous.
    - Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times
    "He who made kittens put snakes in the grass."

"Even if love does not dawn,
    The sun also rises,
    The day goes on."

Comment

• Lol, thanks Z.
      *pines after tablet*

db: You buy it, I think. And it comes with a tablet.
      *pines after tablet*

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
      -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
      My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Tired all the time, does he mean?

I'm like that. But then, I'm iron-deficient... My doctor took away my iron supplement... *pines* Argh, oh well.

A cousin of mine had two tablets, but his... *tries to find word* Mother's male friend who currently lives with them fixes computers for the government of the state of CA, so yeah... they've got at least five computers in the house. Two desktops, two tablets, and at least one laptop. With BOTH cable and wireless internet.

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

• I'm tired all the time right now. But that's only because I have a way too busy schedule, which is why I haven't been on. Sorry guys! Rehearsals for Oklahoma! are sooo long. Almost every day afterschool for 3 hours. After our March vacation we're going to have even longer rehearsals. Only two weeks after I get back till Oklahoma! We have sooo much work to do.

Where's Tui? I didn't see any posts by her in the last few pages. Hm...maybe she said something before that that I needed to read. Anyways, Tui, my brother's going to New Zealand over our March vacation with a singing group from the high school. They're going to Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch. I don't remember if you ever said where you live, but if you're near one of those three, go see them! They're really good. It would be the Madrigals from Connecticut directed by Arthur Sjogren. I'm not sure exactly how his name is spelled. Anyways, they're excellent singers.

I've got to say goodbye again, because I'm heading to Italy with my Latin class for a week, and then it's Oklahoma rehearsals until the performances. So I might not be back until the beginning of April. I'll try my best to talk to everyone.

Comment

• Dunno about all of you, but I'm definitly tired right now. Yawn... Maybe I shouldn't have stayed up so late.

Have fun, Luthien!

What is it that you use Skitty? And is this program shareware or freeware?
            -db_pr
            I have no idea what shareware or freeware is exactly, but it's definitly not free and I'm not sharing it. The art program and the table & stylus all came together. The art program is neat-- it's packed with all kinds of tools.

Aurora.... I'm so jealous! I wish I had half a billion computers! Five computers, two desktops? What do they do?!? We had the lap top and one of the other computers hooked up to one moniter. I forget what the thing was called.

-MaThFrEaK
            "What's a solar system? Am I a solar system?"
            "Hehehe. You smell funny."
            ~Gryphon~
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Oklahoma! will always have a special place in my heart, as it was my last-ever school production. (Have I already mentioned this?).
              Shareware and freeware are both software you can get for free. The difference is that shareware comes with some restictions in its use, or only wokrs for certain time (often 30 days). After that, you have to pay a fee of some kind. Freeware has not such restrictions.

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation
              "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

• *Agent~M*
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                "I could live

Comment

• Do you mean that everything in the world looks to you like a demented squrriel (rodentiscopia syndrome), or evrything you draw looks like one (rodentigraphia syndrome)?
                  Hmm... medical conditions have such great names. What *is* the latin form for squrriel-like? (In the way cow-like is bovine)

Comment

• Hi all,
                    I Know this is off topic but I have to spread my joy of'Underground' I watched it last night and I thought it was great! Then ending I guessed but I thought the film was good! Felt really sorry for the guy though, first time they transform it must hurt like hell and he had to go through a double transformation!! You may now get on with what ever you was talking about!
                    Foxy
                    God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Oh god... You're saying that's off topic? I mean, c'mon! What's the title of this topic???

I saw Underworld! Do you mean Underworld instead of Underground, because uhh... Underworld was great! They have death demons (vampires) and lichen (werewolves).

I like evil squirrels with tridents and acorns.

Ah, I see. Then my porgram definitly isn't sahreware or freeware.

My poor kitty, Sparkle. This morning before school, my grandma tried to let her inside, but this sudden gust of wind knocked over the chairs on the front porch and sent the poor kitty flying. Not literally, of course. We didn't find her for a while. Spikky was scared.
                      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Poor kitty cat!!!!
                        Underworld is AWESOME!! And it's funny... The werewolves are lichen and so is the fungus on bark. lol Lichen looks really weird under a telescope........
                        Um, yeah, everythink I attempt to actually draw looks like a demented squirrel, not everything I see. Although today I drew a tiger and someone said it looked like a monkey....... I've upgraded from demented squirrels to monkeys.
                        *Agent~M*
                        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                        "I could live

Comment

• One time I drew a bat and it looked more like a demented rat with wings so I don't draw that much any more and plus I wouldn't get to share it with you guys because I don't have a scanner. Also I think my computer might not reconize the software and delete the meomry. Now I' ve got a bad computer.
                          P.S. I thought Underword was very cool I wanted my dad to buy it instead he only rented it. So not fair.
                          *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                          *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
                          *Many have come and go

Comment

• Aug, I'm not sure I like this webby's new look. The font at the top is so fat that I have to scroll down a ton. And everything is ugg. At least the shout box works for me again. It got on my nerves.

Everyone likes the DaVinci Code! I think I'm gonna read it soon. I just have to finish a Wizard's Holiday first.

Heh. Roshaun is a butthead. DD was talking about killing him off in a future book. I dunno that he deserves that. I like torture better. OMG, I'm so mad... I just went to put in a smiely and, you guys try to! It's an annoying scroll box!!!!!! RAAHHHH!!!!

Gonna visit the White Forest! Everybody, join join join!

Comment

• Yes join join join the whiteforest it needs people so please join it's cool. And to think I just joined and I'm already promoting it.
                              *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                              *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
                              *Many have come and go

Comment

• I just have to do this:
                                <span class="ev_code_PINK">It is SPRING BREAK</span><span class="ev_code_PURPLE">!!!!!</span>

I'm sooooo happy!!! I'm high off life for the first time since like Christmas!!! *squeels*
                                I'd catch up... but I have TWO weeks off of EVIL time taking school, so I must go celebrate!! *runs around in ciricles* Woa! I shouldn't have had that 3rd spoonfull of penut butter covered in sugar. WAAAY to hyper...
                                ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                                Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                                HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                                My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Working...
                                X