No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's almost SB for us... not yet. Play just finished the dog (Toto/Benjiman) pooped on the stage... lol.
    And I haven't broken out into hives!! I g2g I'm not exactl allowed on, don't expect me on for this weekend much. Bye!
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• Haha... Trust a dog to do that.

Aug, Spring Break for me isn't until April, I think. Heh. That's a shiny smiley.

<span class="ev_code_RED">R</span><span class="ev_code_YELLOW">A</span><span class="ev_code_GREEN">I</span><span class="ev_code_BLUE">N</span><span class="ev_code_PURPLE">B</span><span class="ev_code_PINK">O</span><span class="ev_code_BLACK">W</span>

Actualy, that rainbow is kinda pathetic. No orange and only one blue! I want 0FC0FC.

[COLOR:0FC0FC]Does this work???[/COLOR]???
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I hate this software the font is WAY too big.
        For my spring break (2 weeks at the end of march,) I'm going to Philly, (to visit grandma,) and <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Universal</span> <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Studios</span> I've never been there before so I hope it will be fun. What's up wiht this software. No new smilies?
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Hi all,
          ZGirl2003 your right! i thought i had done something wrong, nice to know that its not me! going to take some getting use to! i thought they might give us a downloadable manual or something!
          Foxy
          God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• <span class="ev_code_PINK">Whee!! First day of spring break!!!!</span>
            It looks... not as big again, neat and tidy! It looks cool right now. Just read Lee's post. It isn't gonna look all big and junk for long. It just hasn't worked out quite right yet.
            ~Sam (Hifun55)~
            Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
            HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
            My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• Font too big? Hmm... it's the same size for me...
              Universal is AWESOME Z!!!!!
              *Agent~M*
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
              "I could live

Comment

• They fixed the font!!! Now it looks neat and organized. Heh. I bet Lee deserves a break.

Oh, I'm so jealous right now... My Spring Break isn't til around April 10th, and even then, I think it's only one week long. Grr. Even Dairine has two weeks! Oh, pout.

I like the new format now. All except for the smileys. Grumble... they're in a scroll box!

Everyone, join the <span class="ev_code_BLUE">White Forest</span>! It's an awesome role-play site for people who enjoy science fiction or fantasy books. Create a character to send on adventures, battle dragons (or befriend them), or to just live a life and have fun. Your character doesn't have to be human. In fact, I think we only have two.
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Oh you can be like Lissa the fairy and have a dragon run away from you!!! Oh well every thing is ok. It is a fun site you all should come!!!!!
                  "We pray for our sorrows to end,
                  and hope that our hearts will blend.
                  Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
                  And who knows:
                  starting a new journey may not be so hard
                  or maybe it has already begun.
                  There are many worlds,
                  but they

Comment

• Or you can be like me and be a dragon, a good one.
                    *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                    *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
                    *Many have come and go

Comment

• That was funny. Melissa, here, has a fairy named Lissa. There was this certain event where one of the evil dragons (Kaii) attacked the Magi School. While everyone was fleeing, Lissa stayed behind.

<span class="ev_code_PINK">Lissa was really scared. She didn't know what was going on. "Hello Mr. Dragon, You are a dragon right?? I am a fairy my name is Lissa, What's yours??" Lissa started to walk towards the dragon looking thing. "So, how old are you anyway Mr. Dragon??" Lissa came close to touching the dragon.</span>

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Kaii-thakurin cocked his head and stared at Lissa for a few moments. He edged away nervously. This fairy was mental!
                      "Yes, I'm a dragon. My name is Kaii-Thakurin."
                      There was no point in attacking it now. The fairy obviously wasn't afraid of him.
                      He turned around to face the other side of the court yard. It was a class full of fairies. The black dragon grinned.
                      He rammed through the bricks and glass windows of the fairies' classroom, snarling and growling. The tiny fairies shrieked and screamed. He snapped at a few, frightening them further. Fairies were funny creatures...</span>

<span class="ev_code_PINK">Lissa followed Kaii-Thakurin's gaze outside "Wow," Lissa said "There are a whole lot more fairies out there then I knew." Lissa looked back at the dragon. "Mr. Kaii-Thakurin why did people run away when you droped in???? I was not scared at all, But why where they??" Lissa waited for his answer. </span>

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Kaii-Thakurin growled at the scattering fairies, then turned back to Lissa. he stared at her for a few moments, then just sagged. This was pathetic.</span>

<span class="ev_code_PINK">"No....I'm Sorry Kaii-Thakurin, I didn't mean to make you mad Really. I just haven't seen you so I was just asking questions. You are very handsome." Lissa Screamed after him. Lissa falls to the floor and starts to cry. "All I wanted was for him to be my friend!!!"</span>

...We have fun at the White Forest.
                      White Forest

Comment

• making fun of me now are we???? Oh well Lissa is just like me so.... I don't know. It was both of us. Then oh well.
                        And who knows:
                        There are many worlds,
                        but they

Comment

• Devin, if you want to know a bit about how Gryphon is, look at my signature. Those quotes are from Gryphon, my character.

Lissa is a great character. I think Gryphon is more brainless, though.

Comment

• Hey Skitty,

You forgot the "What's a Cantolope?" Remember??
                            And who knows:
                            There are many worlds,
                            but they

Comment

• Oh, yeah... That was funny too. Dangle the clown was telling a joke, and it wasn't all that funny for Gryphon because she didn't know what a cantaloupe or a melon was. A summary:

"Why do melons have such big weddings?"
                              "I dunno. Why?"
                              "Because they cantaloupe!"
                              "What's a cantaloupe?"
                              "Something that is big and tasty."
                              "Oh, I see. How do melons cantaloupe?"

On and on......

Comment

• We are weird all weird plane and simple all weird. Whow I harldly talk like this maybe it's all the soda going to my head. Ummmm soda. Tastes good all fizzey.
                                *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                                *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
                                *Many have come and go

Comment

Working...
                                X