The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skitty:
    Oh, I'm so jealous right now... My Spring Break isn't til around April 10th, and even then, I think it's only one week long. Grr. Even Dairine has two weeks! Oh, pout.
    Actually, be glad you have a week off, my friend only gets off monday and she's only a 7th grader!
    Those are funny parts from Gryphon but my favorite was the part with the unicorns.
    I was veeery crazy this morning, ask Lissa. Stickers DO smell good though!! And if you take penut butter and get a spoonfull of it then sprinkle sugar or Nescafe Frothe powder on it it tastes GOOD, sweet but good. The Sugar tastes better though. *nod*
    ~Sam (Hifun55)~
    Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
    HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
    My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• Can anyone help an oldy like me? Before the new eve sofwear you could go to my space and see if there had been any new posts in the topics you were watching, how do we do that now?? Help *holds out begging hand, waiting for some kind stranger to drop in that small bit of infomation!*
      Foxy
      God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• I don't have any clue on how to help yo I'm sorry I really wish that I did. SORRY!!!
        "We pray for our sorrows to end,
        and hope that our hearts will blend.
        Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
        And who knows:
        starting a new journey may not be so hard
        or maybe it has already begun.
        There are many worlds,
        but they

Comment

• Nope, don't know, sorry. This is the first time I logged on with "eve" and I'm adjusting myself.
          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Don't worry Melissa I have just found out how to do it!! , and for thoses like me who can't figure it out this is what you have to do, when your looking at the topic and you want to know when any new posts are on it you have to click on the button at the top of the topic that says Tools and then click add to favorites. this will then give you a list in your space and show you when theres new posts. i am so happy with myself!
            Night all
            Foxy

Comment

• Cool.
              <randomness>
              Here in Puerto Rico there's this thing called "Fuerza de Choque" that's like a division in the police. In that division is where the "though, violent, murderous, #%!$%" mostly are. In the news papers and stuff, when you hear or read the word "Fuerza de choque" it's usually followed with pics showing civilians full of blood, being hit by cops, etc.
              Today I saw a kind of brochure. It said the story about a 21 student at College here. There was a protest at the College, and she was watching through the second floor. The "Fuerza de choque" came in. Started using violent force. The student shouts "Murderers!" at them. One of them gets out a gun and shots here in the head. The bullet went through and hurt a friend of hers in the neck. She died instantly.
              <randomness>
              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• That's awful!

I had no idea what you're talking about Fox. Is it like notifications? Because I try to turn them off... so annoying in my opinion. But now I haven't found where to do that. Havne't looked around enough, I guess.

Fox, join the White Forest at www.avidgamers.com/whiteforest!

Hah. I remember the unicorns. 'Unisisies' is Gryphon's plural word for the mix between a pegasus and a unicorn.
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Yes yes yes join the whiteforest it's cool.
                  *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                  *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
                  *Many have come and go

Comment

• Hi all,
                    Thanks for the invite Skitty, I might have a look in sometime this week. Some one asked me before and i had a very quick look but then the internet went down. But I will have a look. Oh my god, I've been waiting for this moment for nearlly a year!! *tears appearing on my eyes* this is hopefully going to be my 100th post..... yes i have made it!!! " I would like to thank my mum, dad and theres one person in my life that has made this all possible..... My Laptop!!!"
                    Foxy

Comment

• DB that is.... freaky and very sad...
                      *gigles* Unisisies!
                      YEA Fox.... I think. Your laptop is a PERSON??? WOW COOL!!
                      ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                      Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                      HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                      My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• Okay, this is kinda out of the blue, but does anyone know what font they use for the splash? The one that says Youngwizards.net/Youngwizards.com? I think it's the same font as the US cover titles, but I'm not sure?? And does anyone know where it can be downloaded?

Comment

• Wow... That's sad Diego. I dunno if theres a specific police force like that here, but I'm sure there are individual cops that do things like that. That's just wrong.... Cops are supposed to be good... Even though I know that some aren't. The world can be a very sad and depressing place sometimes....
                          *Agent~M*
                          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                          "I could live

Comment

• Sorry that I'm not much of a help, but I don't know what you're talking about Semiaris Ugg. I hate it when that happens.

I wish I had my own laptop. Or my own computer. I have this, but it really isn't mine. Oh, pout.

Hmm... I had a new topic to bring up here, but I forgot it.
                            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• OH how sad Skitty you will remeber someday. Like who knows when but you will. lol
                              "We pray for our sorrows to end,
                              and hope that our hearts will blend.
                              Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
                              And who knows:
                              starting a new journey may not be so hard
                              or maybe it has already begun.
                              There are many worlds,
                              but they

Comment

• huh? db_pr, I thought the whole point of police was to save people, not kill them! Why did they hurt that girl???

Comment

Working...
                                X