No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait I didn't EVEN see Diego's post. Anne of Green Gabels, OK that quiz is officially wrong!! I don't see HOW you could find HIM AoGG...
    ON the LOTR quiz I was Barrow-Wight:
    You are a ghost that dwells in the hills, best known for
    your disembodied hand trick. And for being left out
    of the movie.
    Advice: Don't leave sharp objects near your prisoners.
    And for being left out of the movie. ROFLMAO! Doesn't seem much like me though... :/
    ~Sam (Hifun55)~
    Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
    HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
    My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• Hah, i did those quizzes a ways back, and got completely random answers... not quite as completely random as Anne of Green gables,, though. *dies laughing* If I was going to pick someone like Anne of Green Gables, I have to say that you'd be my last choice, db.

Hmm. My book answer was
      "Compassion Fatigue!

by Susan Moeller

You used to care, but now it's just getting too difficult. You cared
      about the plight of people in lands near and far, but now the media has bombarded you
      with images of suffering to the point that you just don't have the energy to go on.
      You've become cold and heartless, as though you'd lived in New York City for a year or
      so. But you stand as a serious example to all others that they should turn off their TV
      sets and start caring again."

I guess the summary is about right... but still...

And for a country I got Canada. Actually, that's not really random, at least I've heard of it:
      "Canada!
      People make fun of you a lot, but they're stupid because you've got a much better life than they do. In fact, they're probably just jealous. You believe in crazy things like human rights and health care and not dying in the streets, and you end up securing these rights for yourself and others. If it weren't for your weird affection for ice hockey, you'd be the perfect person."

As for the LOTR quiz, I too got Sauron. Unfortunately, Amber, Smaug wasn't an option- it was only FOTR. Meh.
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Eh, must have missed that.
        Grr.
        Smaug was so cool.
        <--adores dragons
        My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
        OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Yeah, Smaug was the Coolness. Of course, he did EAT PEOPLE, but hey. It Was All One Big Misunderstanding, I'm sure...

The really cool bit about The Hobbit, mind-games wise, though, was the riddle scene. I know those riddles are now completely over publicised and stuff, but... I dunno, I jsut love that scene. What has it got in its pocketses, precious?
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• ...And I'm thinkin', "The poor little creature! He's talkin' to himself."

Smaug is cool! He's red and breathes fire and likes gold and... Hey! Do we have a red dragon on the White Forest? PPC, you could join as Smaug. And be able to reck villages, eat people, blah blah blah. But I think attacking fairies is the coolest. Way cool, that. They scream in high pitched voices. Ah yeah, there was that rule about 'no book charatcers.' Grumbles. Smaug would be a cool character. An exception maybe, Sam?

Aug, when will the avidgamers people fix their problem? I'm gonna GRR at them!

GRR GRR GRR
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Oh yeah, and don't forget the hobbitses! You could eat hobbits with funny little rings. Hehe. I have a dragon character. The evil Kaii!!! He eats fairies. But not fairy Lissa! She scared him away.
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• What about fairy Tilli? lol.
                They are completley random answers, I was kinda playing around with them and it was funny to see what came up....... I got Canada one or two times..
                *Agent~M*
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                "I could live

Comment

• I Don't know what you lot are worrid about every time I took the test it kept coming up with rude books, and then I got animal farm!! I'm nothing like any of them!!! It must be wrong!!!!!
                  Foxy
                  God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Gryphon, I took off that rule... hence the reason we have a "Dustfinger." That is from Inkheart...

I've not read LOTR... I plan to though, not even seen the movies so I'm completely lost...
                    ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                    Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                    HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                    My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• You got rid of that rule? Lol. Dustfingers is from Inkheart? Oooh, I have got to start that book sometime soon. PPC, join the White Forest and be Smaug!!! ...You don't have to, though.

I just started reading Trickster Choice by Tamora Peirce. I like a lot of her books, just they seem so... sugary? It's like everything has a positive/cheery/good edge to it.

It was really warm yesterday. And today it SNOWED!!!!!!!!!!!! Really weird.

Comment

• I got <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">A Prayer for Owen Meany</span>, <span class="ev_code_RED">Canada</span>, and the<span class="ev_code_BLUE">One Ring</span>. Canada sounds like me, except I don't have a strange affection for ice hockey.
                        What are karma points about? How do they work and how to you get/lose them? Does anyone know?

I'm going away soon (It's my spring break!!!) to Ohio! To see my friends!! I'm so excited! I'm leaving this coming Sunday and I'll be back on Saturday.
                        *Ella*
                        "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                        There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                        And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                        What could mean more than this?"
                        --Bright Eyes

Comment

• I don't know how you get or lose karma, but AgentM and I have a theory. We think it's based off how many posts you have, but AgentM's is in the 4thousands and mine is always one above the number of post. I think it's cuz some of those posts where deleted but the karma thing still records them.

To see your karma points, go to 'go', 'my space' and 'karma'. Mine is about 202.

Isn't karma positive enrgy or something like that? And bad karma is what you get for doing bad things or something like that.

Comment

• If you're right Gryphon, I'm a good girl. Yeah... it might be posts.
                            Cool Ella!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have fun~! I don't have a strange affection for ice hockey either........ Though I do like it. But I didn't technically get Canada..... I was just playing around.
                            *Agent~M*
                            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                            "I could live

Comment

• Okay, that's it. I'm gonna hit you all *goes wacks M, papercrane and tui in the head) I'm jk.

COOL! I'm a Balrog! Oh yeah, oh yeah. I'm baaadd
                              lol
                              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• lol. *hits Diego back* Seriously though, you're nothing like Anne of Green Gables..... btw, that's a REALLY boring book..
                                Who's Balrog?
                                *Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X