The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, stickers...?

I've been going through my science book and ntaking notes/ making outlines for myself forever! My brother was on the computer for two hours. He finally got off. The moment I got on the computer, my mom kicked my off because she had to do something. And finally (at 9:32) I have the computer. *huggles moniter*

What's that noise...? It's coming from the laundry room! I hope Cinnamon didn't fall down the laundry shute. That would be soooo funny but the poor kitty if he did. Naw. Wasn't him. He's stuck in the closet right now... The silly kitty. Loves the explore, and he ends up in funny places. Somebody probably shut him in the closet when he was investigating.

Oh yeah! Didn't someone die in one of those books? Hmmm. Maybe I did read past book one. Maybe. Maybe not. A mystery...
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Uhm, I think maybe Marilla? Like, ages away???

Oh! Oh, no, no, scratch that, I know who died, but it's in the first book. Or anyway, someone dies in the first book. Uhm, yeah.

Hah, I did all my Maths on the bus today. Not bad, thirty or so problems in twenty minute... (not real problems, though, just logs and exponents and switching back and forwards and stuff.) I feel quite proud.
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Oooo.

I think exponents are really annoying. I mean, 437543 to the 347832 power? Hah. Lets see a teacher give us that! I don't think my calculator can handle a number that'll turn out as big as that one will. Wait, wait... maybe I could try it on the computer...

Something to the tenth, or multiple of ten, power is fun. Hehehe.

The White Forest works! Woohoo!

I'm going there...

Woohoo woohoo woohoo
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I read the first chapter of Anne of Green Gables and gave up. I think that most people on here wouldn't like Anne of Green Gables if they tried it. Diego, I think you'd give up after the first few pages, it's BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING. But then there are some ppl who like it... But it's not my kinda book, and I don't see many ppl on here really liking them either
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

• *waves* I liked them! Of course, this was quite a few years ago...but I've read all the Montgomery my library has to offer.
            My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
            OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
            --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• The only book I have ever gave up upon is "Little Women". So boring...
              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Lucky, you had that option, Diego. I had to read Little Women for class! Ugg... That book was long AND boring. So awful.

My library sucks. We have NOTHING to read. I've read everything the the Young Adult/Teens section that's good. There's one book that's really good, just I can't think of the title. Hmm.

Oooh! I like this smiley.

But these remain my favorite!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Ugh, little women...
                  In my english class I had to read A Wizard of Earthsea, which I devoured because it is very good.
                  Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                  ------------------------------------------------------------
                  "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• I've heard of that book!
                    Yeah... Little Women is kinda boring... But Anne of Green Gables and Little Women are pretty similar I think. I watched the movie of Little Women, it was good, but they probably skipped out on the really boring parts of the book. *shrug* Not like I'm trying to critisize the book or anything....
                    Okay I'll shut up now.
                    *Agent~M*
                    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                    "I could live

Comment

• Ok well M wanted me to post something so I am. I hate that they are making a movie out of Ella Enchanted. I book is SO good why to they have to make it into a movie. I saw a preview for it and it looks really bad. I really wish that they didn't have to do it. Who knows, if you are going to see it then Read the book first please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      "We pray for our sorrows to end,
                      and hope that our hearts will blend.
                      Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
                      And who knows:
                      starting a new journey may not be so hard
                      or maybe it has already begun.
                      There are many worlds,
                      but they

Comment

• Ella Enchanted was such a GOOD book!!! I hope they (Evil Hollywood) don't mess it up...
                        *Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

• I know they will they allways do!!! I don't like it. Books are so much more better!!!!
                          And who knows:
                          There are many worlds,
                          but they

Comment

• BIG TIME!!! I don't think there was ever a movie based on a book where I actually read the book that I liked... *sniff* They ruined Timeline, and even though I watched the movie before I read the book, they ruined Jurrasic Park too.... GOOD book.
                            *Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

• Well I think I am going to protest against making movies out of books. Well maybe not 'cause I thinkt that YW would make a great movie. Hopes they won't make that one funny
                              And who knows:
                              There are many worlds,
                              but they

Comment

• The Ella Enchanted movie looks stupid. (I saw the trailer.) It's like a non-animated Shrek movie/Princess bride. I do think YW would make a cool movie because the book is funny (to me.)
                                penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X