No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standing Ovation! Go Lissa! That was really sweet. I kinda feel the same thing except...
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• *stands up and claps* Go Lissa!!! That's great, and it expresses the what most of us really feel as well--that even though we've never met each other face to face, we're still just as good friends.

I'm leaving tomorrow, I'll be gone for a week. There's a chance I might be able to borrow one of my friends' comps (I'm going to Ohio!!!) but don't count on it...and remember, you're not allowed to talk!!
      *Ella*
      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
      What could mean more than this?"
      --Bright Eyes

Comment

• lol. *claps* Encore Enocore!!!!
        Lub you too Lissa!!!
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

• *claps for Lissa* That was a very awesome poem.

Ella: We'll miss you! Have fun! And don't worry, we'll have mutated the forum past recognition by the time you get back. Muahahahaha.
          My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
          OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• You're all my friends!!!

!~Huggles~!

Ooo, I'd type more. but my hands are freezing off right now. And it's the first day of SPRING!!!!!! Shivers...
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• *evil laughter* This computer is working!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! But it still messes up and no java so no chat. But hehehe I found a way on!!!

*huggles Lissa to peices* That is so sweet!! Thanks!!! *puts Lissa back together only to hug her to peices again*

Ella, have fun!!! We'll miss you!!
              ~Sam (Hifun55)~
              Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
              HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
              My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• *huggles Lissa* The sweetest! That's so nice, Melissa.
                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• That poem is pretty good Lissa, loads better than anything I ever read (apart from 'the highwayman' that rocks!!!!). And if this was at a show I would stand and clap untill my hands are raw!! Talking of clapping until my hands are raw I went with my work friends to see an adult story teller, I thougth it would be ok but not better than books....how wrong was I????? She was the best story teller I have ever heard (and trust me at 21 years of age I've heard a few!!) 3 hours felt like 30mins, she was that good.
                  Fox
                  God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Much better than anything I have made or hope to make go Lissa.
                    *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                    *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
                    *Many have come and go

Comment

• Dying of Boredom:
                      Oh, it is pitiful
                      No one to talk to
                      No one to hear
                      Look at me, all alone in my chat box
                      No one is online
                      Who do I have to talk to?
                      No one
                      and I suffer
                      It's like being lonely amidst a large crowd
                      Only there isn't a crowd at all
                      Just me
                      Alone and bored

Bored is the keyword
                      It tortures and kills
                      I am dying
                      Dying of boredom

Ha! That's by ME, and it says just how pathetically bored I was when I typed that up. It was some weekend forever ago when I was waiting for someone to get online. Actually, summer, I think. I get bored easy.

Aug... I was drinking Kool-Aid at the keyboard (bad idea) when I wondered what it smelled like. And uhh. I got Kool-Aid up my nose.
                      -A wonderful excerpt from Gryphon's life, 3/22/04

Ha. Don't ask.
                      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• OK *backs away slowly* Skitty I think your going loco and I'm not sure its a good thing or not.
                        *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                        *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
                        *Many have come and go

Comment

• ~Huggles~!! go Lissa!!
                          *Stands*
                          OVATION!! *Sits back down* lolz just kidding
                          Skitty....ok...........KOOL ADE!!!! IF someone says "cool", say "aid". They'll get really confused until you explain it to them.
                          ~*KsSk8er*~
                          "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                          Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

• lol. Tanis, Gryphon (Skitty) Is ALWAYS like that, among her many quotes:
                            "You smell funny"
                            "Izza mousy!"
                            "just a seccy"
                            "You look like a chipmunk"
                            *shakes head* It's a good thing, trust me. lol.
                            *Agent~M*
                            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                            "I could live

Comment

• OH! Forget this, I may as well not be gone. I got java to work last night so I could chat and though I'm on dial-up with less time on, I'm still making it on!!! YEA!!!
                              Fox: That sounds really cool!!
                              Kool-Aid ROCKS!!! I love Kool-Aid!!! The color changing cherry is the sweetest of all I think!! But then again, maybe with the other ones I only add 2 cups of sugar, even though it already has sugar, instead of 3 so I don't know. Just a warning, when it gets closer to summer break, around my birthday you might want to just ignore me. That's the only time in the year I'm allowed to make my own Kool-Aid, and with 3 cups of sugar in it I'm the only one who can stand to drink it!!!
                              ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                              Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                              HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                              My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• "just a seccy"
                                -M
                                No!! It's "jus a seccy"! :P

Hah. "You are a chipmunk because you look like a chipmunk..."

I'll go look up that post.
                                Okay, here's on post in the entire "you look like a chipmunk scene:
                                "No you're not! You can't be both!!! See, person? He has things wrong. But you do look like a chipmunk. Why aren't you a chipmunk? Chipmunks look like you. You should be a chipmink. I'm a kitty because I look like a kitty. He's a butterfly because he looks like a butterfly."
                                Gryphon panted for a moment.
                                "See!"

About the butterfly thing, Malin said that he was a dwarf fairy. Gryphon says that he can't be both, so he's a butterfly.

Here's one:
                                "Sugar? I love sugar!"
                                Gryphon started bouncing up and down.
                                "I want sugar! Do you have sugar? I like sugar! I like sugar a lot becauise it tastes good. Did you know that sugar is sugary? Sugar is sugary because it is made of sugar. And sugar tastes good. I like sugar. Sugar, sugar, sugar, sugar, sugar, sugar, sugar..."

-Gryphon, our lovable [and insane] black puffball

Comment

Working...
                                X