No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your lucky you can even chat, I got my chat password and username but they don't work *sniffles* I wanna chat poor me * sniffles again* . Sorry about your problem M I simpithize.
    *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
    *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
    *Many have come and go

Comment

• Sorry about that, Gryph..... I'll just start a new topic and copypaste the conversation into Chatter II or something..... *hurries off to do so*

Comment

• Must let everyone know: <span class="ev_code_BLUE">I'm home!!</span>

M, that really sucks! *hugs* Wish I could help.

Tanis, umm if it looks like it has a 1 or l in it try the other one. I've heard of that happening, and if that doesn't work e-mail Lee again and tell her.
        ~Sam (Hifun55)~
        Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
        HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
        My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• Sorry M.

I hate AOL.
          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Sam I did she hasn't e-mailed me back... db_pr why do you hate AOL?
            *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
            *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
            *Many have come and go

Comment

• I don't know, I just do.
              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• AOL sucks. Wait, am I allowed to use that word? Yeah, yeah. Habit, I guess.

Snyway, I've been playing outside six hours straight! I had so much fun... Greek Dodgeball, Army Dodgeball, Gost-in-the-Graveyard, Four Square... And all of those games are active. Greek dodgeball, ya hit the person wit the ball, they go into your jail. And there's teams. Army dodgeball- if you're hit in an arm or leg, you loose what was hit, meaning you can't loose it. Hit anywhere else, you get to pick what you loose. The fith hit and you're out of the game. Catch the ball, the openent looses something. Catch it with one hand, your team gets everything back. It's hard to catch it with one hand because the ball if so big. Then four square... our rules are tough. Usually we put in some twist like 'nondominant hand only'. We don't say left hand only because one of the people that play are left handed. There's also body language only which means no hands. Bustop, bubble gum, and four corners were outlawed and ready at all times is a permanent rule. Usually we have spuds. Ghost in the Graveyard is the hardest and funnest (most fun) game. Okay. One person is it, they hide, you count, and everyone runs. The goal is to make it all the way around the house which is VERY HARD. Lala. What am I doing? Summarizing rules!

I opened up a lot of topics at the Wizards Abroad site! Post, ppls!
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• YES!! *dances* Gryphon went on Abroad!!! Hooray!!
                  Gryphon? Why do you have AIM if you hate AOL? But I agree with you guys, AOL does kinda suck.... Cept for AIM, AIM is fun. But AOL doesn't let you download Java.... grrr.
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                  "I could live

Comment

• My AOL is really mucked up. It won't let me organize my favorites, and it tries to direct me to its website almost 50% of time I try to click on the adress bar or close a window.... grmmmble.....

Comment

• You guys should get netscape you get free website maker and free im and email. It's really cool fun and fast. It works really well also, the only problem is some computer games don't work on it.
                      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Meep. Haven't been on for forever...have been insanely busy. *sits and quietly loathes real life* Anyway, to give this post some semblance of a point...

re vocal ranges: I said this somewhere already, but my range is from about middle C to an octave and three notes up. I know this because I was bored one day and had a piano handy. Yes, I know it's a horrible range.
                        My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                        OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• HEHE!! I hate AOL! My friend has it and if she is supposed to get an e-mail from somebody she has to add them to her contacts or she doesn't recieve it. She's not recived half her activation codes and they can't do anything about it. So because of that I hate AOL.
                          ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                          Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                          HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                          My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• My vocal range is, like, four octaves, which is REALLY embarrassing because I get chosen to sing stuff and I don't have a good voice. I can just go up down up down really well. I have good pitch but bad bad bad voice! One of my friends can sing like...I don't know who. Really well.
                            brokencello
                            the crinkled paper bag
                            "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• Psst... brokencello... the music topic has moved itself to s a thread in Chatter II.

I also hate AOL, as AOL Instant Messenger refuses to work with Trillian, my global IM, which is the only chat programme which'll work on my university's computers.
                              "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

• I don't have AOL. I just have AIM. You can have AIM without having AOL.

Oooh. Umm, tanis? About the Book Swap. Ancient Ones was a December 2003 book, which is too new. The libraries don't have it. But I can get To Visit the Queen.
                                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Working...
                                X