No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The library isn't open. Grr. I'll get Crusader tomorrow, and I get to have my guitar fixed! Happy!
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• Gah! You guys talk too much! It took me half an hour to read all that!! Ahhh! My parents are watching Ever After behind me. It's distracting, so that was partly it.

Speaking of strange disorders, has anyone seen The Others? I saw it in Ohio, with my friend, who had told me the ending like a year ago but thought I wouldn't remember (I remember like, everything like that, but I can't remember what I had for lunch). If you've seen it, DON'T give away the ending! It's a really freaky movie. Oh, and I also saw Secret Window. Anyway, if you've seen The Others, you'll remember that the kids had a strange allergy to light. Well, that's a real disorder, Xeroderma Pigmentosum, or XP. Read about it here.
      *Ella*
      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
      What could mean more than this?"
      --Bright Eyes

Comment

• ....This is completely off the current topic, but whatever...

...At least... My life is never boring.

What with girls who like Alastair obsessively much who keep employing clever schemes to hook up with him...

...to psychopathic phantom secret admirers...

...to my normal life of school, archery, and anime...

...yeah, my life is never boring.

Oh yeah, one last thing. If ANYONE ever EVER tells you that having a secret admirer must be flattering and great fun...

Take it from someone who knows. Admirers are RARELY the people that stick roses and love poems in your locker or desk. They're USUALLY psychopathic stalkers with your email address.

Yup. I'll stay safe, don't worry.

Comment

• Ok, does anyone remember the sort-of-not-really conversation 12 pages ago about deviantart?
          Weelll...
          I got an account! And I think I finally figured out how everything works, after 19 days of uploading and such! So go visit it at http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com/ and leave a comment. Comments make me happy.
          *hoppity-skips off*
          My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
          OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• *checks out Amber's stuff*

Nice. I really like Cat-On-black, and the Dark Angel- or anyway, the clothes. Very cool.

Ella! Have you been away? Did I miss you saying you were going away? Or have you just been busy? 'cause I was thinking, hmm, I haven't seen Ella around lately.
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Okay okay okay. If you haven't already, join the Book Swap! I don;t think I'm going to challenge anyone else to a book because I've challenged nearly everyone. Is that okay? Wait. I didn't challenge Meteorite and I can't think of one for Rysade. Hmmm...

Oh, and please don't kill me with books.

Just so everyone knows:

Hot chocolate tastes like peanut butter and my brother has a squirrel in his head. Chikoo chikoo.
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Originally posted by EWizard11:
                Anyway, if you've seen The Others, you'll remember that the kids had a strange allergy to light. Well, that's a _real_ disorder, Xeroderma Pigmentosum, or XP.
                So is Windows XP so called because its programmers never see daylight? It would fail to surprise if that was so...

Originally posted by Skitty:
                Oh, and please don't kill me with books.
                *Had visions of someone being killed by having big books thrown at them, like stoning*

When I was younger, I didn't know what it meant fr someone to be killed by being stoned. So, I went and looked it up in the dictionary... put me off drugs for years
                "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

• Originally posted by Skitty:
                  and my brother has a squirrel on his head
                  Why does your brother have a squirrel on his head?
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "I could live

Comment

• Originally posted by marniebrown1:
                    Originally posted by Skitty:
                    and my brother has a squirrel on his head
                    Why does your brother have a squirrel on his head?
                    So it can get a btter view than when it ison the ground.
                    "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

• My brother is obsessed with a few animals such as squirrels, moose, spisquooses, and waffles. Satisfied? All siblings have issues.

I dunno about you, but I didn't like The Others. Ah well.

Wilf! You haven't joined the book swap! I'll give you... Have you read Mort or Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett? Read 'em!!! I haven't assigned that to anyone yet. Now what you have to do is give me a book. No new releases, k? It has to be able to be found at a library.
                      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I know your brother is obsessed with squirrels, but did he really have one on his head? I've had one on my shoe but never my head...
                        Ooh! I wanna see The Others!
                        *Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

• Okay Skitty show your brother this picture...(This is my screensaver.) http://www.discosquirrels.com/ Okay this website is really stupid but I think your brother will like this. Also your brother can try www.dancingsquirrels.com.
                          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Okay.

Just so people here that aren't in High school yet know...

Don't knock the druggies. They're the most accepting people you're going to find in the whole school.

Comment

• As posted in the Book Swap board:

I'm about to explode!!! I was so stressed out about my math homework ((okay, fine. Math isn't my fav. anymore)) when my butthead brother picked the perfect time to launch a 'stupid question bomb.' Needless to say, I freaked.

"Oooh. Can I have your new pencils?"

<span class="ev_code_RED">"TRONAS!!! LEAVE THEM ALONE AND GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"</span>

And yes. I was screaming. Tronas isn't my brother's real name. I call him that here because the WF and WA members know him as that. And yes, he is the person who never posts.

RAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

Okay. Calm down.

I had way too much math homework tonight. It was what, 7 math problems? But they were soooo long!!!!! And, as you can tell from up above, I got really stressed out over them. RAHH!!! And I was getting stuck with the first one. I sketched a few triangles and extra tangets, stated congruencies, named corresponding angles, ect WHEN ALL I HAD TO DO WAS THREE STEPS!!! Those being name the tangent segments congruent, name a fraction of both of them congruent, then subract. GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Where's Cassie? I need to give my kitty a hug.

Ha. I just looked at my profile.

Why did you join this Forum? Diane Dunae rules!!!

Hehe. My typos. And the silly thing is that I can't fix it.

Comment

• I'm being internet stalked.

That's just GREAT fun.

Oh well.

DON'T EVER, EVER BELIEVE THOSE SILLY TV SHOWS WITH ADMIRERS WHO STICK ROSES IN YOUR LOCKER AND LOVE NOTES IN YOUR DESK.

In real life, it's not like that. In real life, admirers are psychopathic internet stalkers with your EMAIL ADDRESS.

And this is from personal experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X