X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peo-ple won't stop at-tack-ing me!!!

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

*runs to hide from A-kun's admirer's friends who harass her online*

WWAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Leavemealone, leavemealone, leavemealone!!!

Everyone's out to get me..... ><

Comment

• Aurie needs a hug, *huggles* Send her threatening emails back. Actually no, scratch that, don't sink to her level. Please don't turn into a wacko who thinks everything is a conspiracy!! That'd be sad.
      PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!! Cuteness Z!!!! I like my hedehog for now, keep the penguin!!! My other hedgehog was animated... but he wouldn't work. He's on my LJ though...
      Cuteness!!!!!!!
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• It costs more to link to off-site avatars?? Eck, I've been linking to my LJ ones, or rather my GJ ones (it lets me store 1000 icons!! *huggles it to death* I'm only at like 150 or something). So how do you get it uploaded to the site then?? Who is this Lee we speak of??
        So many new people already, heh.

I like the penguin Z. Also, must agree, the 2nd one is incredibly cute!!

I've been a part of the rpg I'm in for just about 3 years now. It's pretty cool, but I've graduated a few terms back, so now I have to be staff, but I made another character so I can be a student again. Mwahahaha, I am a troublesome student.

Hmmm, need something good for my siggy, I'll have to find something...

Kurt Cobain
        February 20, 1967 - April 5, 1994.
        ------------------------------
        Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
        -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

• Abby, Lee Enfield Burke is the sites forum admin. She comes on more often then DD does. She resizes avies for ppl, organizes the site, manages stuff (I think), she does the chat passwords... there's A LOT that she does, all the cool behind the scenes stuff, and of course she posts and I think she's leaving sometime... ;( Someone else is coming, Kim. But she told us about Kim a loooooong time ago. *shrug* Lee is cool!
          Oh! And Gryphon, I forgot to post this, if you want a co.admin I'd be happy too, only if you want one though.
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• Abby,
            I have 2 questions for you.
            1.What city in CA do you live?
            2.What is the address to the role player site you're doing?

If you can give me some stuff you like I'll find you a really cool sig!
            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Yeah, Lee did say that a looooong time ago. M, I like your avie, it's very cute.
              UGGGG.......I hate daylights savings time. Well, except the fact that in the fall you get an extra hour of sleep. But in the spring I really don't like it. I actually forgot that it was Sunday, and I was almost late to something. Daylights savings time is just some kind of conspiracy to mess people up or something.

Comment

• Hey, I know this sounds really dumb coming from me, but how the heck do I change my avie? I don't have it stored in cyberspace anywhere. I made it myself. I'd like Lee to change it, but I dont know how to ask.

And DON'T argue. I've had my avie longer than anyone else here, and I DESERVE some change, darnit!

Comment

• Rysade,
                  You go to your profile and choose new avatar out of the ones they have. OR you upload it onto a website, copy & paste the link in the box (also at your profile). OR you could make one and send it to Lee.

If you're uploading it, I'll help you with the link.

Sure, M! You can be a co-admin.

I'm getting jealous. Why is it that whenever Lee logs on, her name is colored red? I want my name to stand out like that. Then everyone can be like 'oh no! It's Gryphon!' or whatever.

Rysade: Wait, you don't have it uploaded? I suppose you don't have anywhere to upload it to. Well... Does anyone else want to upload it for Rysade? I would, but I have a lot of pictures on my spot and it doesn't hold much.

Abby! Where do you upload your icons???

Yeah, linked ones cost more for Diane Duane. We don't have to pay. (Thank you, DD!)
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• lol. Gryphon, you should ask Lee for admin powers...
                    Actually.... You could help her with avatars.... she'd be less busy if you did.... Then your name could be in red. DD's is in red too.
                    Rysade wants to change his avie *whistle* You've had that one since the beginning haven't you? Same with Ella... I know I've changed mine almost as many times as I've posted... But I can't help it! They're all so cute...
                    *Agent~M*
                    "I could live

Comment

• Oh mirkle, the whiteforest linky is down....

Poot got me! Aaaahhhhhhh!

Comment

• Dave, if you want to switch your avie but don't have it uploaded, I've got some space on my Photobucket... but I THINK you have to send them in to Lee to be uploaded to YW.net so it doesn't drive up bandwidth. Uhm, though, why doesn't someone just ask her?? Then we'll actually know for sure, instead of just guessing. Uhm, if you want to ask Lee, e-mail her... forum-administration@youngwizards.net is the addy. Be polite.

The red type is an admin thing, it means the user has admin powers and can do lots of scary things like editing apostrophes into the right places. Ordinary blue is normal member, and light blue is new Member. Or I think it's light blue, anyway, I don't see it much.

*prods avatar* All this swapping talk is making me discontented. Meh.
                        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Wadaya mean, guessing??? I was telling the truth! There's a link about avatar rules. Dunno where it is, so I won't post it just now.

I just went to the library. Every single book that I'm on the book swap for, my library did not have. I was sooo mad! One book every nearby library had. One even had three copies. BUT NOT MY LIBRARY!!!!! RAAAH! So I looked around and searched on the library computers for authors and books. They had nothing that I searched for! Until I typed in 'author:Terry Pratchett.' They had some!!! Quite a few, actually. But I went to the section and they only had two. TWO!!! One I had already read, the other I didn't feel like picking up just now. Well, I ended up getting five books. Three by Meredith Ann Peirce. She wrote the Firebringer Trilogy. The books that I got by her were Dark Angels, Gathering of Gargoyles, Treasure in the Heart of Tanglewood. The other two were Despereaux (which just got a really good award) and Boston Jane, highly recommended by a friend. She 'couldn't put it down' which was the reason that she was keeping my copy of Crusader so long. "I'm only on page 90 of Crusader. Is it going to get better? or am I blinded from its coolness by Trickster's Choice, which is sitting at the top of my book pile?" Aug. Trickster's Choice wasn't that I great. Crusader RULES!!!!!
                          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• lalalalalalala, OK I have nothing to say you guys sound like you are having fun without me I just thought I would pop in and say HI again . and Z I love the avie that you have now. And M I love yours to.

I REALLY LOVE Calliope's avie. CHI (I think that is how you spell it) I love CHI. Anyway back to what you people were saying. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!
                            "We pray for our sorrows to end,
                            and hope that our hearts will blend.
                            Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
                            And who knows:
                            starting a new journey may not be so hard
                            or maybe it has already begun.
                            There are many worlds,
                            but they

Comment

• Originally posted by marniebrown1:
                              Rysade wants to change his avie *whistle* You've had that one since the beginning haven't you?
                              Yeah. I have. I just never changed it because it seemed so perfect.
                              Originally posted by Birdhead:
                              Uhm, if you want to ask Lee, e-mail her... forum-administration@youngwizards.net is the addy. Be polite.
                              I already tried that once. Twice, actually, but I never got a response. I'm wondering if it's automated or something, and being polite is what I SHOULDN'T do?

Comment

• I'd say it was swept off into cyberspace, but twice in a row is unlikely. I thought it was manual, the system. If it is she must be swamped with messages, so I just linked mine because I don't know how long I'm keeping it for. Yup, it's Chi!
                                *sighs* I went to register with my library yesterday, but it was really small and only had one of the books I wanted. No Eyre Affair.The card catalouge claimed to have Terry Pratchett at another branch, so I'm going to scout them out later...Was the Firebringer Trilogy good, Gryphon?
                                Metaphors be with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X