X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avara Latrine? HAHAAA!
    sig trim - gf
    :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
    Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
    A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• Almost everything that you hear on the radio or see on tv musicwise sucks these days.

How many disassociated Bocce fanatics does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Comment

• I know. I like Shania Twain and som 60s and 70s music but other then that there's nothing good.

*Agent~M*

I'm a walking talking dictionary, until you ask me about America.
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

• I go with the hard rock, metal, and Jpop and Jrock.

Brittney Spears- $5 each. *Holds out armful of spears, each engraved with "DIE BRITTNEY" on the metal tip*

"I want to find something I've wanted all along
          Somewhere I belong"
          -Somewhere I belong, Linkin Park

Comment

• I'm assuming you don't like Brittney then? Hee Hee Hee
            *gladly pays Aurora and takes a spear* We could get a dummy of Brittney and spear that.....

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "I could live

Comment

• *takes a spear* *hands over money* You know, we need a currency, don't we? I'm th9inking "points." So all those people who have managed to answer my questions that start with "Ten points of you can tell me.." can redeem them. Like poor squash, who has LOTS.
              T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
              Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
              Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
              Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
              My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
              Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Hmm.... that's a good idea... We could a bank! Where everyones "points" are recorded!!!!! Cool :Cool: And since your questions will probably be hard, knowing you, we can have mood points too! Like if someone uses their pet against someone else, their points drop. And if they do something good their points are raised. But only if you want to do that of course.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

• *grins* Sounds kinda cool (if a bit complicated)
                  Any other opinions?
                  T
                  sig trim - gf
                  Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• I count for one hundered!!! It's a good idea!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                    "I could live

Comment

• Very good idea.

*hands over money for two spears* I really don't like Britney Spears.

On the music: I have only two words to say about that:

The Beatles
                      sig trim - gf

Comment

• Beatles rock! *buys Britney spear and whips out a mold of Britney's head* And it was Britney Beers. Not very imaginative, no, but fun to say, yes. I like the idea of money, except that I would be very, very poor. G2G.

"There is no spoon" The Matrix
                        Ner Musan Hashima Biranya
                        READ MERCEDES LACKEY!!!!
                        I promise I will use no more fun funs
                        The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                        Be happy life is good

Comment

• * practices for throwing spear by throwing a peanut M&M at Agent M*

Dai
                          Aundrea of The Dirty Rotten City
                          I Wear My Suglasses at Night
                          CRUD-MONKEYS!!!!
                          And that is all I have to say about that.

"It takes two to speak the truth- one to speak, and one to hear."
                          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Fine. *throws her own spear with a walnut at the end of it and catches crookedfrogs spear with her spare hand*

*Agent~M*

Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                            "Do what the Knight tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
                            *Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

• HA!
                              *makes a spear out of peanut M&M's and duct tape and chucks it at Agent M*
                              sig trim - gf

Comment

• *but Agent M catches it and throws it back*

*Agent~M*

Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                                "Do what the Knight tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
                                *Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X