No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoohoo! Seems these are a success! Must restock!

So, how many points do I have? Hmm, at 5 each... *mumbles* Whee, 25 pts!

"I want to find something I've wanted all along
    Somewhere I belong"
    -Somewhere I belong, Linkin Park

Comment

• Do we start out with a certain amout of points? Cause I am -10 points if we don't....

*snaps fingers and the spear becoms a sword*

*holds it up and looks challengingly at Agent M*
      sig trim - gf
      :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
      Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
      A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• At the sweet shop you get 20 pts. *flicks her finger and suddenly her spear becomes a sword* Don't make me swing this...

*Agent~M*

I'm a walking talking dictionary, until you ask me about America.
        Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
        "Do what the Knight tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

• *bounces* I'm not sure how many points I have... we need a bank... bags not. I'm so lazy...
          T
          16 tomorrow....

Tuibird in Aotearoa
          Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
          Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
          Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
          My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
          Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Where is this sweet shop which you speak of?

"There is no spoon" The Matrix
            Ner Musan Hashima Biranya
            READ MERCEDES LACKEY!!!!
            I promise I will use no more fun funs
            The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
            Be happy life is good

Comment

• how about i become the president of Chatter, and everyone can pay their taxes to me and i will just roll in points?

ooooooh... i can just imagine the power......

"Pay your taxes, or I'll EVICT you!!!!! MHUAHAHAHA!!!!"

i've always wanted to say that.....

COME VISIT THE COFFEE SHOP!!!

Comment

• *snorts* Yeah, right. We don't need taxes, we don't have any public projects, happily.

Just run a bank, where people can bank points and stuff. Like Monopoly, only, uh, not like Monopoly.
                T
                sig trim - gf
                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• SWEET SHOP!!!!!! Speak to me about this! Where is it?

"There is no spoon" The Matrix
                  Ner Musan Hashima Biranya
                  READ MERCEDES LACKEY!!!!
                  I promise I will use no more fun funs
                  The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                  Be happy life is good

Comment

• Look for it, it's not that hard to find. Nancy Drew, you don't have the..... qualities to be president anyways, your a zillionare already.

*Agent~M*

Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                    "Do what the Knight tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
                    *Agent~M*
                    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                    "I could live

Comment

• Wow! 27 pages!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

• Sorry, I got grounded. I'm sneaking some computer time in school right now, but I'll be back for the chat on Saturday, at 3:00pm.

No:

Computer (except for homework)
                        TV (includes movies)
                        Video/Computer games

I'm dying here!

--Dai Stihó

Resident Bishonen
                        I'm sorry girls, you'll have to wait outside...
                        It's not that, I just don't think you'll all fit...
                        "Fairest and fallen...
                        Greetings and Defiance."

Comment

• How long are you grounded for? Wait... how old are you again?

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• *swings sword at Agent M*

I don't think I have ever been grounded...

Happy Birthday Tui!
                            sig trim - gf
                            :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                            Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                            A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• I CAN show up for the DD chat... but I probably WON'T.

Why not?

Because I don't feel like it. I'm a very instinctual person.... That's why my archery sucks because I shoot on instinct rather than aim..

"I want to find something I've wanted all along
                              Somewhere I belong"
                              -Somewhere I belong, Linkin Park

Comment

• Ah, you said you were good at archery. I've never been grounded either..... I don't think.....

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X