No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My kitty Mystery is a lot like your kittys Gryphon, he likes to roll around in the dirt a lot too.... But his fur is always soft. Same with my other cats.... Has it rained recently? Cuz my stepbro has REALLY tough hair, when he puts his hand in it, a. half of his hand is lost in it (his hand is kinda small though...) and also it gets stuck. I mean STUCK, but then when it rains he puts his hand through his hair and presto! It doesn't get lost or stuck!
    Ooh! Funny story, acorns as currency hmm? Your bunnies should come to my school sometime next fall, there's a million acorns outside of it then. When I was in 3rd grade I used to collect them and name them.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• Okay Gryphon tell me when your birthday is so I can send you an ecard. (I did that to M.) I love ecards.
      M: I know what you mean with the hair, one boy in my class wears his hair really long in the front so it sticks straight up like a tsunami wave and it's hard!
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• *laughs* That's kinda like my stepbros only his his short, but really thick.
        Ooh! Yeah the ecard was cool!
        *Agent~M*
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "I could live

Comment

• You've never metioned that email before. I just thought you didn't get it or something. Glad you liked it M!
          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• hi
            i'm new here and the only person i know here is zgirl.
            My name is stephanie and im 12 years old. i luv fashion, newts, music, and everything italian.
            post back soon!

*~got an issue have a tissue~*
            *steph*
            *ciao foro membro!*
            "lost time is never found again"-Benjamin Franklin
            "Don't let your education interfere with your schoolwork"-Mark Twain
            ~steph~

Comment

• Italian is awesom! Dai Steph, I'm M, not marniebrown1, long story. Hope you like the site!
              Srry I didn't tell ya Z! But I really did luff it!

I've made up my mind people! (For anyone who cares) I'm gonna ask Lee to change my username to Agent M cuz I don't feel like telling EVERY newbie that actually posts that my name is Agent M not marniebrown1.
              *Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

• HEY!! I'm back, my computer was down for a long time... so yeah, I haven't read the past like... 9 pages. But I just now skimmed the last page...

Gryphon, it's almost your birthday too?? WOW!! There are alot of May birthdays, most of my friends' are in May and so is mine!! MAY ROCKS!

Hi Steph!

LOL, M, that's a good idea. *nods*

Argh! I have a poem book due tomorrow, I don't like poem books. They aren't fun.
                ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• Yeah, I emailed Lee a little while ago.
                  Ugh. I gotta go check the b-day box... I know Gryphons b-day but I know that there are a lot more...
                  *Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

• Hey Steph! Welcome to our crowd! We all claim to by weird and insane, but the truth is... we're ultraweird and ultrainsane.

My Birthday is May 13.

Italian... well, I'll tell you this: I LOOOVE Italian water ice!! So wonderful...
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Italian Ice!!! MUHAHAHAH!! haven't decided which is better, Lemon or Strawberry. I know Gryphon likes lemon and cherry... Anyone else like Italian Ice?
                      And this is a moment in YW history!! (I really need to start a topic about that some time... so we can all remember the "good ole days" ) The box that shows the most recent posts say Topic of Great Randomness all the way down.... It's cool to see!
                      *Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

• OOOOooo!! Italian Ice is good!! I like Cherry and Strawberry kinds... yep!! And the blue something-or-other and lemon... Yep that's good!!

LOL, M that's... interesting..
                        ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                        Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??

Comment

• *sniffle* Sam doesn't like my idea. *sniff*
                          *Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• Never said that!! I just said it was... interesting!! It really is interesting, lol. Sorry I'm crazy tonight...

Whee... chicken in a bisket is good!!
                            ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

• Have you ever tried gelati before? That's even better than Italian ice! It's Italian ice with soft served ice cream... Mmmm... So, so good!

You've been posting in the Topic of Great Randomness so much that the recent post board filled with TTOGR.

One liners, people! You can think of more than that to post!
                              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Heh heh.... I blame it all on Poot!!!
                                Gelati is Italian Ice cream right? I've never tried it but I've asked my mom a couple times, she said no, it's REALLY bad for me. *roll eyes* Just once wouldn't hurt.....
                                *Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X