No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Gryphon I agree. Sometimes I hate our country... but sometimes I love it.

Yeah, DB, That picture pretty much says it all.

Have you guys heard that they are trying to take the Slavery and Civil Rights junk out of the History books here in AL?? That makes me mad. We want to forget things that happened to US citizens because it was by US citizens. But if its to enemies it doesn't matter. Fill them with terror so that they follow what you say. They aren't US citizens so they may as well not be humans, they don't matter. That's what all this junk says to me...
    ~Sam (Hifun55)~
    Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
    HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
    My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• WHAT?!!! That is SO stupid. What is the world coming too!!!??? ERGH!!! That makes me really mad!! Did you know that during the Great Depression Woody Guthrie wrote "This land is your land" and people wouldn't sing parts of the song cause it critisized the govorment??? That is just soooooo stupid!!! Ergh! Sometimes adults can be so mean. Sometimes I think it'd be better if kids were in charge cause we aren't so power crazy and we don't care about wars... but then again we fight all the time but still...
      Oh and Sam, can you or I tell everyone about why we REALLY want to go to the moon? Because it's really gross, not like "Ew... pus..." gross, like, "OMG that is so stupid and sickening" kinda gross. And people need to know what the stupid military is thinking....
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• Yeah!
        Down with the government!
        Power to the people!
        You'll never find my stash!
        *clears throat* umm, I mean...
        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Lol. America is SUPPOSED to give power to the people.....
          Ooh... Diego has a stash....
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• LOL
            I was joking. Don't start calling me Diego wiht the stash now...
            Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• lol. Hm..... Maybe I should.... If you don't call me marniebrown1 I won't. Now I've found a name you don't like.. muhahah!
              *Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

• WHAT??? They want to take slavery and civil rights out of the history textbooks? What's their goal? We're not a perfect country. Don't force our future to beleive that!

All I can hope is that our next president can do something good. And that means not Bush. Wether you're a Bush lover or hater, it doesn't matter. He's made such a bad impression, not just because of some of his actions but because of the events that occured while he was in office. We need a new person with new beleifs and new ideas. I'm pretty sure Kerry will win, so I hope he'll be good.

Naw, we'll just call you Diego-wts. With the stash is too long. :P
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• lol

...stop it...
                  Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• I hate being behind in things! I've had so much work and I've been so busy... I'm never this far behind in the Topic of Great Randomness. I was even behind at my won rp site! I had to stay and watch my brother's baseball game.

hehe. I was the scorekeeper.
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• As this is the topic of great randomness, and I just woke up, I feel no guilt for this.

Last night we had an earthquake. Not a big one. Just enough to wake everybody up. Nothing fell over. It was mainly annoying.

We also had an earthquake 5 1/2 months ago. That one caused some damage north of us, near the epicenter, incdluding a couple deaths.

My summation is this. Does being a Californian make me less concerned about these things? And are they a sign of another huge one per some huge Berkeley earthquakeologist (seismologist)?
                      http://superdrea.net/

Comment

• There are no earthquakes in MN. Only tornadoes which are worse. They tear up everything. One time there were no shingles on the roof's of anyone's house in our city. I went on a ride at universal studios that simulated an earthquake. (Very cool!)
                        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• There have been lots of tornado warnings around here but I've never been in a tornado. Only serious thunderstorms where the lights go out for 2 days.
                          Heehee Diegowts *laugh*
                          *Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• For Mother's Day, I got my mom a candle with frogs on it, a mug with frogs on it, candy-shaped frogs, and a bouquet of flowers and weeds on my front yard. For my Cassie, I got her a food bowl with fish bones and paw prints. She purred at me a lot. I lub my Cassie.

I'm nearly done with my language arts story! (woohoo)

Comment

• originally posted by db_pr:
                              they are trying to take the Slavery and Civil Rights junk out of the History books here in AL
                              That just stinks of the Hitler Youth.

Comment

• Uh... Semi? It was actually Sam that posted that. lol. But your right.
                                *Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X