Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exactly
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• *ding ding ding* We have a winner for the shortest post...
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• No, but it was close. Diegowts had a post with three letters, those being 'lol', but they were on all different lines. Kinda like:

l
        o
        l

Well, Diego has the record for least characters and least lines. Hehe. Diego! Post as Narxce! Now!!1!!
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• It's hard to type like that if you're typing more than a few letters... lol.
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• Agent M, I have some better penguin pics for you.
            http://www.zooish.com/Penguins.htm
            They are really cute and good!
            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• But I like my penguin... I'll look though.
              Hey Z, are you having a really bad thunderstorm? I am... I love thunderstorms!!!!!
              *Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

• Penguins!
                Ahhh! My computer wouldn't let me post all day! Every time I clicked a link that opened a new window it threw
                ERROR 505- Connection Failed !!!
                at me. O_O And of course my knowledge of computeres goes no further than basic html.
                Hah. Diegowts, you need to post as Narcxe!!! Gryphon and I are just hanging out there...
                Metaphors be with you.

Comment

• Re: misquote: was it? *checks back*

..it was. oops. *feels stupid* sorry D-chan and Sam XD....

Comment

• This is all beginning to feel like a scene from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy...
                    "Ford! You're turning into a penguin! Stop it!"
                    Is everyone's avatar going to become a penguin now?
                    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• THUNDERSTORMS ROCK! THATS R.O.C.K., as in, Rolling, Omega, Coca-Cola, Koalas! lol! I'm funny but not really!

CANDY! CANDY! CANDY!!!

I wrote a junky poem about Randomness:

Randomness

Randomness is oh so cool!
                      It made me jump in the pool!

Cheese is very good!
                      Eating it, you should!

Example of Randomness, that was,
                      Now go eat cheese, I said 'cause.

Gryphon is annoying me,
                      Yes, annoying me is she.

I like cows, they are so cute,
                      My little brother is a brute.

I did some flips, but couldn't land'm,
                      Now I will stop be'in Randomly Random!(not!)

BelieverInWizardry

Tear* that... that... THAT WAS BEUTIFUL !!!!!

Dai stiho EVERYONE!!!!!
                      Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Hey... I figured that I had better introduce myself to all the inquiring minds out there. I have been reading posts for the past week (well, it seems that way). I have had a lot to catch up on. Forgive my horrible Avitar. I have been searching for an appropriate one, but with no luck so far. (I am an avid Diamondback's baseball fan, so it will have to do for now.)

My name comes from Frank Herbert's awesome sci-fi series Dune. I have read all of the books and seen all of the movies and I still like them, hence the name.

I have to admit I was searching for something to read since I have read all 5 books in the Harry Potter series at least 5 times... some a few more, when I came across a really good review for Diane Duane's Young Wizard Series. I read that she had written for Star Trek (which I love!!!!) and took a chance. I read the first one about a month ago and ordered the rest of the series. Sad to say, I have read them all two times now and am wondering if I want to start up the series for the third time.

Anyways... hello to ya all. Thank you for entertaining me for the last week with all of your posts.
                        -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                        The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                        I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Heya! Dai Chani! I'm Agent M! Now I don't have to tell ppl not to call me marniebrown1.... Happy! Hope you like the site Chani!
                          *Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• Well, so far so good... I replied, didn't I?
                            -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                            The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.

Comment

• I could have left and not said anything... but that wouldn't have been very nice, now would it?

Comment

• Bye guys. I'm not allowed to come online until next sat. It's a long story on why and I hope I don't miss too much. Bye guys! Luff you all!
                                *Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X