X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't diss my penguin.
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• I would like to know what is wrong with penguins? Just because they can't fly is no reason to start a anti-group. I would have to respectfully decline such an invitation.

What will they think of next.. and anti-turtle group?

(or the anti-horse or the anti-unicorn or the anti-butterfly or the anti-ladybug group?) *sigh* What has the world come to?
      -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
      The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
      I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Hey guys guess what?! On mugglenet interactive (A harry Potter RPG) I'm Zaria. And I published a book and 9 people bought it. (Yeah I know...but I'm still excited!!!!!!!!!!!!)
        Gryphon:Mugglenetinteractive is the best rpg ever!

Comment

• Z-- My heartiest congrats!!!

I take it you are a huge Harry Potter fan. Me too. Silly, but true.

Used to do RPG's, but it was quite a while ago.. long before Harry Potter. Back in the days of D&D (or Dungeons and Dragons). My awesome character went down the tubes (so to speak) courtesy of the Dungeon Master and I kinda lost my enthusiasm for that particular game.

Now days, I just content myself with shockwave.com. Great mind games there. My favorite is Spongebob Squarepants Collapse.... 'course Mango Boom is pretty good too. Sorry, kinda got sidetracked.

How's that Z? Everybody !!!
          -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
          The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.

Comment

• This is probably inappropriate, but oh well... it is funny. I don't know who wrote it because it was passed to me via email.

A Friend is Like A Good Bra
            ----------------------------

Hard to find
            Supportive
            Comfortable
            Always lifts you up
            Never lets you down
            Or leaves you hanging
            Makes you look better
            And always close to you heart

Hehe... sorry, but it is funny.
            Okay.. so I have nothing better to do right now.

Comment

• I loved Dungeons and Dragons! We used to play a real game, not online, if that's what you mean. I always aimed to have a ranger. I loved having a ranger!

Funny you mention anti-unicorn groups. I loathe unicorns because they're so, well, silly and fragile most of the time. Well, no not exactly. It's more like what they're associated with. However, I did like the unicorns in Meredith Anne Peirce's books.

Okay, don't grumble, but I have a lot to talk about, so this post might get a little big. Read it anyway because I want to go over a few issues that are serious.

First of all, I'd like to bring up that my past two days were very eventful. So that my post won't be too too long, I'll only go over today.

Today was incredibly hot. Teachers were trying to cool down classrooms with fans; we had no air conditioning. After the third class, I was stopped by an administrator because my shorts were too short. I'll tell you taht they were far from it; my shorts reached nearly to my nears. Compared to everyone else, that was NOT short. But, as the administrator said, I had to come down to the office anyway. She told me to go to one classroom to get a pair of basketball shorts. So I found the classroom and asked the teacher their for basketball shorts. I have no idea what this teacher teaches. It could've been the teacher's free period (our teachers have two periods without classes), but I doubt that because there were three students.
              The teacher at first said that I could put the basketball shorts over what I was wearing. Then he said that I could change in the back of the classroom and that no one would look.
              At that, I was shocked. I took the basketball shorts and literally ran to the bathrooms. The administrator gave me a pass to my class.

Later in the day, which happened to by math, right after lunch period, everyone was seriously sweating and hot. People could hardly pay attention at all. My teacher is a wonderful math teacher. She knows her subject and how to teach it. She also knows how serious how some things are.

At the beginning of the school year last year (she taught the math course I took last year and the different one that I'm taking this year) I didn't beleive her when she said that she could be mean. That was the last thing you'd expect. And I never learned how terrible she got when she was angry until this year when a different class was having trouble because they didn't know anything that they should've learned several years ago (fractions being one of them).

But today, it wasn't bad past teachers (and I'll talk about this later, because this is something else I want to bring up). The school district said that students can't have water bottles. Mrs. Math Teacher went to everyone she could, and they wouldn't change anything. This rule was because five students got into a fight and used water bottles as weapons.

Not being able to bring water bottles to school is a very very bad thing. Most of the time, students aren't able to get to water fountains. You NEED water on hot days or you'll dehydrate. If you stop sweating, that means you're near death. A lot of your blood is made up of water. When you stop sweating, it's because you've nearly run out of water in your blood. This makes your blood thick. Not good, not good at all.

Also, if you don't understand something that your teacher is teaching in math class, you need to learn it. Ask someone here. I'll help if you need it. If your teacher won't help you, you still need to learn it.
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Oh Gryphon... poor thing. You have had a horrible day, haven't you? I feel bad sitting in my airconditioned house while it is nearly 100 degrees outside. *sigh* I guess you could say that I am spoiled.. except in a few weeks when it gets nearer 110, you won't want to be me.. but I digress. Math was my favorite subject until after trig and then it got a little too complicated for me. Loved trig though.

OOoooooo... That is what my character was! I was a ranger with these lion gloves that made me super powerful. At least, that is what he said. Then.. well, bad things started to happen to me that were out of my control which made me loose a little interest. I guess the deciding factor was that I met a really cute guy and started spending more time with him than with my friends. I still wonder what happened to them (my friends). (Of course, I married the cute guy and we lived happily ever after.)

BTW: Rant all you want. What would this place be if people couldn't let it all hang out every once in a while, I ask you? Boring... that is what. <chuckling> I can tell it is shaping up to be one of those days.

Comment

• It was 80 degrees for me. And when I got out of school it was freezing! . We didn't get to go outside all day because it rained.

Comment

• HI GUYS!!!!!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU!!! Lissa's gonna yell at me if she sees this, I snuck on. I miss you guys too much. Believe it or not I've read all three pages since my last post. Well... I've skimmed a couple posts but I read most of them. NO! I LIKE penguins. *sniffle* Penguins are cute. But I'll change my penguin later. BYE!!
                    *Agent~M*
                    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                    "I could live

Comment

• SEMI! YOU ARE DEAD! D.E.A.D.! i AM CRYING, DO YOU HEAR ME CRYING! i AM GOING TO KILL YOU! i'M GONA TURN YOU INSIDE OUT, SQUEEZE YOUR BRAINS OUT, AND, i'M GONNA LOCK YOU IN A TINY BOX!!! YOU ARE AN EVIL, SCHEMING, BOOK-HATING,...UU.....EVIL PERSON. YES. EVIL PERSON! I HATE YOU, HATE YOU, HATE YOU!

Everyone else(not including semi): how are you?

Dai stiho
                      Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• BIW: that hurts... really, it does.

Comment

• I'm doin' good, BIW. *note to self: don't ever get BIW mad at you* I haven't read Eragon yet, but I rilly want to... Besides DD's books which are ALL great, what are your favorite books? I like Tamora Pierce's books, the Immortals series especially.
                          <3
                          the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Hmm... Eragon was okay.

As I've noted before, he seemed VERY influenced by the Lord of the Rings trilogy. It was okay, but to me... nothing spectacular. Better than some, could probably be improved.

Comment

• Haha, BiW. Muy bien, y tu?

I'd have to reread DD's books again to give you my opinion. After reading A Wizard's Holiday and part of The Book of Night With Moon... well, that kinda messed up my idea of her books. I remember A Wizard Alone being really good and how I really really wanted to get A Wizard's Holiday and see what would happen next. And I was dissapointed.

I like some of Tamora Peirce's books. The Song of the Lioness Quartet is unbeatable. I didn't like the forth book in the Immortal Series. It lacked something essential to her books.

BiW! YOU ARE DEAD! D.E.A.D.! i AM CRYING, DO YOU HEAR ME CRYING! i AM GOING TO KILL YOU! i'M GONA TURN YOU INSIDE OUT, SQUEEZE YOUR BRAINS OUT, AND, i'M GONNA LOCK YOU IN A TINY BOX!!! YOU ARE AN EVIL, SCHEMING, BOOK-HATING,...UU.....EVIL PERSON. YES. EVIL PERSON! I HATE YOU, HATE YOU, HATE YOU!

Unless you join my roleplay...

Heh. Don't you just love copycats? :P
                              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Shut up Gryphon.

I'm sorry Semi. I kinda went a little too far with that. OK! Maybe I went kinda a lot too far, but you made me mad. I don't like it when someone insults me. YES, you did insult me!

Angel Star: Your right, you don't want to get on my bad side. You really don't.

Back to gryphon: shut up some more!

Aurora: Run for the hills cause i'm mad at you. OK!?!?! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT! I MEAN, OK!?!
                                Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

Working...
                                X