No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am depressed, too. I bought two fountain pens on e-bay, and they BOTH have Accountant nibs*. (sigh).

AND nobody else is in the chat, right now.

* An accountant nib is a nib that's extra-fine and extra-firm, designed for making bookkeeping entries neatly. I was hoping the nibs would be "flexible"--that is, the tines separate under pressure, so you get thicker downstrokes and thinner upstrokes, and your writing goes sorta copperplate and antique-like.
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• hehehee... are you mocking us? ^^

Oh well, doesn't matter. ...I don't think I've ever owned a fountain pen...

Comment

• Did I miss a whole fight thing or something?? *is confuzzled* haha.

I am sleepy. I've been so sleep deprived lately, and I still won't really be able to catch up on it this weekend. I have to be up by 10 tomorrow to volunteer for service hours for my school (rawr, they have turned the graduation requirements into such a complex mess!! *shakes head and sighs*) then Sunday morning I have to be up at about 6 or so for a pancake breakfast thing we're holding for cross country as fundraising to help lower costs of a trip to an invitational.

I just want sleep. ack, 27 days until I get out of school. Howa bout for everyone else?? I always seem to get out super late. *sighs*
        ------------------------------
        Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
        -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

• I PASSED STATISTICS!

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

::runs into the night, laughing wildly::

(This also concludes the idea that college semesters are much shorter than those in high school. I had finals this week. It was beautiful.)
          http://superdrea.net/

Comment

• You guys I'm really sad. My mom sabotaged my laptop!
            She unplugged all the chords and now it doesn't work! So I have to use this evil computer!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (I wish)
            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Thats horrible Z!

I'm makeing a website, and its really cool looking.

I'm also in a better mood now.
              Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Moms aren't nice. thtpht. Poor Z now you're a penguin without the laptop.
                *Agent~M*
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                "I could live

Comment

• Ahhh!!! And entire page without me!!! Ah no.

Show me your webby! I wanna see it! If you join, I'll give you ADMIN POWERS so that you can MESS AROUND with the LAYOUT. OooOoooO. Oh, that's my last try so will you please join? It's an awesome roleplay, I'm serious! Everyone cool here is there. ['Cuz if you haven't joined, yer not cool] :P AgentM, Z, Lissa, Sam, ect...
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Ooh! I'm cool!
                    *shakes fist at Poot*
                    *Agent~M*
                    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                    "I could live

Comment

• I'm Remus and from Griffindor!!! Go and find out who you are in www.mugglenet.com!
                      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                      ------------------------------------------------------------
                      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• I'm sorry BiW!! I didn't mean to make you cry! And I'm sorry if your favorite character fell into a nuclear reactor, that's really horrible.

*giggles uncontrollably* I'm feeling hyper! I'm going to do something fun on the internet! (Meaning hang around here)

But first...a Public Service Announcement:

You ALL (yes, ALL of you) need to go to my friend's website, Katya's Site! And join the forums! My username is Pepper on the forums (I know, I know, but I wasn't feeling creative). The site's about fantasy books for teens. I've already plugged YW a couple times. I'm still trying to get my friend to read them *sigh*. And I'm still trying to get my other friend to read Artemis Fowl. I finally got her to start it, but she thought it was weird because an evil boy genius was the main character! Tut tut.
                        *Ella*
                        "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                        There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                        And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                        What could mean more than this?"
                        --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Oh but evil geniuses are so much fun....
                          *Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• Thank You for joining mugglenet interactive db_pr! I'm Zaria and I'm Fleur Decalour.
                            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• My stupid com. won't LET me join. *grr*
                              And btw Ella, I joined your friends site. As guess who? AgentM!
                              *Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

• ARGH!!!! Your friends site won't let me reply Ella... GRR TO STUPID PARENTAL CONTROLS!! *grr*
                                *Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X