• Show
Clear All

• *blink*

Okay. ^^

*Kitsune gets in a Stutka bomber and divebomb's Tui a few times*

Comment

• lol Originally posted by Peter Murray:
      I need to stop copying AgentM
      *laugh* You aren't copying me. Though I don't know if your safe with that organization thingie Diego started. My penguin was not high!!!
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• I am too copying you! You changed from a penguin to a flag, so I changed from a penguin that looks like me to a penguin that looks like me and is wearing a flag!

This poor penguin could get overloaded with ideas, if I keep adding bits of people's avatars.

I wish I hadn't said that... I just had this urge to put a computer in front of him...
        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• *groans* Well, I have an idea, and I wrote about two thirds of a story on it, and people liked it, and I got some feedback, and I have some ideas, and it might even have a theme...
          ... only problem is, it's about fairies. as in, fluttery, wings, short, gauze and glamour and REVOLTING PINK THINGS. And Queen Maeve, except I'm skipping Seelie and Unseelie because it's too complicated a back story. >.< MOCK ME NOT, because I'm leaving out most of the tinsel and ALL of the pink. *sigh*

*ducks Stuka* Oi! That was not a request! I fully understand your impulse to divebomb Dave! What did I ever do to you?? *throws morningstars and candyfloss*
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Tui, not all fairies are fluttery pink things, Tinkerbell and her ilk notwithstanding. If you want to write about non=fluttery Fae, that's fine. Just think of Stealing the Elf-King's Roses.

So will you post an excerpt somewhere for us?
            "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
            "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• Meterorite it seems that you read the same books as me, so can you tell me if there was a book before of after the Elf-King Roses??? I read it 4 times now and it seems to me to be a short set of books!!!
              Fox
              God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Tee hee. Tilli was an annoying and stupid pink fairy. She was REALLY stupid. And clumsy. And did I mention stupid? Don't make a fairy like Tilli Tui, they're ANNOYING. But so was tinkerbell... I guess all fairys are mischeivious and annoying....
                *Agent~M*
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "I could live

Comment

• Ahah!!! Other Artemis Fowl Fans...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay.. sorry, I haven't been on in a few days and I can get a little crazy on a Monday morning.

I love Arty... very interesting series now (Well, it wasn't anything but one book when I read the first one and now it is a 3 book series. Super cool.) I am hoping a new one comes out soon.
                  -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                  The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                  I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Well, Tui... the only thing that I can think of for a writing suggestion is to write what ever topic you pick as journal entries. That is probably one of the best ways to write things that are complicated. Everyone expects journal entries to be shorter, choppy and incongruant. You can leave out a lot of the back ground and descriptions. If you really need to, you can put in descriptions here and there instead of all at once.

Okay... probably doesn't make sense.... oh well, I tried.
                    -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                    The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.

Comment

• Well, Peter... if you must, keep the strange penguin... but I think that he is looking a little too ornately attired. A few more adjustments and you could have a good likeness to a symetrical Picaso. Hmm... like I said though... if you must.

Comment

• I loved Artemis Fowl! *huggles books* Oh, and if you say those books are too young for you, suck it up and read 'em anyway. You had better! Chani, wazzis name wrote a different book called the Wish List. Short than the Artemis Fowl ones, but I loved it anyway.

Your penquin/person is very... different. I love it anyway! I'm gonna change my icon. I want to have Kioui, S'finx, and Gryphon on it. The little kittens are so cute! Behind them I'll probably have a few of my other rp characters. I love most of my characters. Though I've decided to drop Enikiro because she's not all that fun. I messed up a bit. If you have a harpy, it needs to be a neat characters whereas Enikiro... Ah well. Loth wasn't good either. Nor Saudria. Hehe. But I like my two evil characters. Kaii and Athronel. Oh! The Icy Pole! Gotta have that in there too. :P ((Icy Pole was Gryphon's name for the LP))

Gonna go make a new icon now!
                        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• YAY!!! CHANI! I LOOOOOVE ARTEMIS FOWL! YIPPY!

Has anyone read 'The Supernaturalist' by Eoin Colfer? It's a new book, but it changed my life! I loved it, except for the end. I'm still crying.

Gryphon: I'll join your role play. Where can I join again?

I'm gonna write a book. Isn't that cool? If you want, I'll post some excerpts from it as I write.

Hey semi. Are you mad at me?

I have nothing else to say.
                          Dai
                          Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• This needs to go down in YW History! (Wasn't my idea a good one? jking) BIW has agreed to join Gryphons RPG! lol.
                            It's vgdawn.avidgamers.com Iz fun!
                            Artemis Fowl is AWESOME!! And The Supernaturalist was really cool too I think the Supernaturalist is gonna be a new series for Eoin Colfer... which means the Artemis Fowl series is over. I kinda figured that anyways though....
                            Ooh! Gryphon if you make a pic. of S'finx would you mind sending me one? If you don't mind.... S'finx is my favorite character that I made.... Agent M is pretty much me and Safinia.... she's kinda morbid, though I like the princess thing.... And I've already said Tilli was stupid and annoying and then there's Starletta. Ugh. She's snobby and really annoying.
                            *Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

• I love Artemis Fowl to! I'm sooo tired. I stayed up till 3 am on Sat. morn, and I got the most sleep of everyone at the b-day party.(they stayed up till 6.) normally i can stay up all night if i want to, but since i got up at 6:30 am on Friday... I need coffee rilly badly
                              <3
                              the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• BiW, you just made my day. http.vgdawn.avidgamers.com No www's.

The Supernaturalist? I'll see if I can get it.

I'm writing a book too. Kinda short, not really important, that kind of thing. I haven'tn decided if I'm gonna share it here or not. It's more like practice for me because I love writing and yes, I want to be an author a bit. But not full time!

I love S'finx! And ha... that was funny how you ended Starletta. Hahaha...

Thanks for joining, Angel_Star! You're a cool person too now!
                                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Working...
                                X