No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG GRYPHON! I'm STILL confused! I have NO CLUE where to go, or more like, how to get to where I need to go. HELP ME! MORE!!!! AHHHHHHHH! GIVE ME A DIRECT URL OR SOMETHING! AHHHHHHHH!
    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Gryphon's RPG

If your having navigating problems I can help you BIW!! I'm an Admin..... I have Power.... Gryphon's rubbing off on me....
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• THANK YOU M!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE! HAIL M! LALLALALAQLALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA LALA

Comment

• ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS! Do not despair! There is, I repeat, there *IS* another Artemis Fowl book coming out! I read about it on some website that I can't remember, but it was very vague and said only that the Artemis Fowl series is actually a quartet and the fourth book is coming out this summer!

Now, I have to say, if Eoin Colfer had wanted to end it right there, it would have been awesome. The third book had an awesome--if rather cliffhangery--ending, and, as soon as I put the 3rd one down I thought *That's it. There's not gonna be any more.* After all (highlight ONLY if you've read the 3rd AF): <span class="ev_code_WHITE">he did get mind-wiped! It was, like, the perfect ending! Unpredictable! Fabulous! But I'm really excited about seeing all the charas again, especially Holly. Holly is kick-ass awesome.</span>

I've also heard some things about a movie, but again, very vague. Also supposed to be released this summer, but as no site seems to know anything but the director, it's doubtful....
          *Ella*
          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
          What could mean more than this?"
          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• I knew there HAD to be another book. You cant just end a book like that!

Gryphon: I sent in an application

Comment

• Yes, you can end a series like that. It's called torturing the readers ... a lot of 'ficcers do it. Although pros don't as often, I dun think.

Comment

• go to
                www.takeoff.to/diegogalaxy

ignore the pop-ups
                Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                ------------------------------------------------------------
                "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• cool site db

Semi:your right! but i havn't read any books like that. By the way, I looked at your gallery, its cool. I envy you. I cant do anything like that.

Comment

• Well, since there isn't really a place for this post, I figured no one would mind terribly if I put it here.

I am so happy today. Nothing can ruin my fair mood. I am on cloud 9 .

My D-Backs (Or Arizona Diamondbacks for those that don't know the nickname) won last night. It was a brilliant baseball game pitched by one of the best pitchers the game has seen in a long time, Randy Johnson. He was perfect. As they say, he sat down 27 hitters in a row. No one reached base and he had 12 strike outs. I have seen him strike out 20 in one game before, but what that tells me with only 12 strike outs is that our defence is improving. That means more than 20 strike outs ever would.

GO D-BACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay... pretty sure that there are very few baseball fans around here and if there are, most don't like the D-Backs... so sorry if you are bothered by my enthusiasm... well, not too sorry.. just a little sorry.
                    -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                    The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• [random] [/random]
                      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                      ------------------------------------------------------------
                      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Ahhh no Diego!!!!

High voltage! *humming* Ahhh nooo.... Now I have to listen to Reanimation.

I love your whatever it's called... Ummm... Webby! Sorry, I'm completely brain dead today. Rainy weather gets to me. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it! Then I read all day and afterwards... Ahhh... Brain dead. Anyway, you have got to post! We have 20 members now! *Squeee*

Thankies! You listed me rpg.

Who hasn't joined... Chani! Sure you don't want to join? Semi? Tui? Oh please??? Drea! You haven't joined yet, have you? You need to join!
                        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• GRYPHON!!! you...you...you H...hate rainy weather? waaaaaaaaa! your not nice. I LOVE THE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Usually. I only loved the Florida rainstorms. They were beautiful... You could literally hear the raindrops pounding on the roof of your house and smell the rain. Wonderful... But I hate sucky weather where even the rainstorms are pathetic. The sky darkens and turns gloomy. The clouds let off a feeble shower of rain. Anything like that is gonna bring your spirits down.
                            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I like rain. I really like storms. The only time I don't like them is when they get to the severely destructive letter, or when they mess up my plans. Like this year, we had only 2 field trips planned, and the first one was for volunteer work. The thing was outside. We stayed for maybe 15 minutes, then we left. We didn't even get our money back! But besides things like that, I like stormy weather a lot.
                              <3
                              the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Rain rocks!!! And thunderstorms are soooooooo much fun!

Da dee da, I got to disect a grasshopper today!!!! SO much fun. The insides were really gross though... brown mushy stuff. Blech. But I got to disect it cuz the guy in my group that is the only one besides me that isn't squirmy about disecting couldn't handle the grasshopper.
                                *Agent~M*
                                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X