No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a note for those who may be curious: The other discussions which were in this area have been moved to "Chatter II."
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

• See! I told you Lee was the best! ((bit obsessive, Gryphon...))

Now it's Dreawts! Pens and knifes! You could poke people's eyes out with those! And then suffocate them with the paper, note books, and salts! Hah!

"..."
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• heh. Gryphon's gone crazy again.... *security!*
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

• Hey,
          Sorry people (buy the way I have not talked to alot of you in a while (my fault!!!) *nods head* Hello everyone, Agent M, Gryphon, Birdhead, Aurora) Anyway, I was just wondering the other day, cause I was reading up on the new up and coming books (like the door into the star light which I have seen mentioned somewhere!) and wondering when the new Harry Potter is out and what its new title is. Anyone got any ideas????
          Fox
          God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• No-one knows either the title or the release date. If you want the latest details, check out www.jkrowling.com.

What do you been, Gryphon's "gone" crazy? Surely that implies that (fairly recently) Gryphon wasn't crazy? That doesn't seem right, somehow...
            "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

• Gryphon: I'm mad. I'M COMPLETELY OBSESSED WITH YOUR ROLEPLAY! IT'S THE BEST THING SINCE...UH...CHEESE!, and I love cheese.

HELLO!!! HOW IS YOU! I am an obsessive baboon! HA HA! I love that words! OBSESSIVE BABOON! HA!HA! *locks self in <span class="ev_code_BROWN">Purple</span> box*

I went to a dance last Friday!!! It was FUN!!! There's this one guy, Jason, who I absolutly LOATH, and my BEST friend danced with him! grrrrr! I felt like slapping him, but I didn't want to get kicked out(the dance was in school). Ohhhhhh well. Theres always the summer dances. *starts plan to secretly MURDER(MUAHAHAHAHA!)*

I'm a total spaz. I NEED SUGAR!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *bangs head on wall*

Dai!!!
              Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Naaaaa, BIW, that's brown.

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">PUUUUUUUUURRRRRPLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THIS WORKING????</span>

...Is that still brown?

(I was going to say that you talk in caps too much, but I supose I can't talk after posting that....)

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEZE IS YOUR FRIEND!!!!!! IS THIS WORKING???? IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE LELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!</span>

Comment

• I like pointy things.

Semi, you're so silly with your HTML.

Now you see, there's the issue with using numbers to validate colors. I used to have a cheat sheet, but now I don't remember.

I just spent three hours at the dentist, and had a temporary crown put in. I get to go back and have the same thing done again in 3 weeks. So exciting.
                  http://superdrea.net/

Comment

• *wraps up colour in brown paper and TAKES IT AWAY FROM THE CHILDREN*

You know you're not supposed to play with knives... uh... I mean code...
                    *squints thoughtfully at exclamation marks*
                    I think I have a relevant quote for us all to keep in mind:
                    "What sort of person," said Salzella patiently, "sits down and writes a maniacal laugh? And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head. Opera can do that to a man."
                    Ah, Pratchett- he always has an appropriate witticism.
                    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• ahahahaa....^^

I went to the Anime North Convention. YAY! It was AWESOME. Just bloody flipping AWESOME. I took inventory of my financial destruction, and I'm stil happy. Because it's worth every penny I paid. Yup.

Comment

• I'm reading "The Banished Man"

It's good. you don't wanna know what's a Lazy Hangman...
                        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                        ------------------------------------------------------------
                        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Aurie: Yay! Sounds like you had a great time! I hope you cleaned out the manga booths!
                          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• <span class="ev_code_BLUE">I like colors! Lalalalala. Is de colors workin??? HI EVERYONE!!! I like the color purple!!!!! I think Dragons are cool! I THINK THAT EVERYONE should join Gryphon's roleplay!!!! YIPPY!!!</span>
                            Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• BIW are you ill? You don't sound okay.

And you are in <span class="ev_code_BLUE">blue</span> you need to try a few over to get <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">purple</span>. Keep going... you'll get it eventually. *sigh*

Computers are very interesting.
                              -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                              The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                              I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Yay, Aurie! So what did you get???

I have a trigonometry itnernal in half an hour and am so terrified I don't have words to describe it- or if I do, they're not words I can use here. >.< SAVE ME FROM FAILING, TELL ME EVERYTHING!! Eh.

SHould be okay really, because I theoretically do know it all, but Excellence question will be really hard and murderous....
                                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
                                X