The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Tui... you will be fine.

Good luck. Take a deep breath. Calm your mind and you will be alright. Eat a piece of chocolate, helps the brain wake up and focus.
    -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
    The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• G'luck, Tui!!

5 more days left of school! 5 more days left of school! I pity those poor people who have three more weeks than me. I am just about at my wit's end. Unfortunately the end of the school year means two of my close friends are leaving....one's moving to Georgia and one's switching school's because her family cannot afford the tuition. And no wonder. Sending one child to my school is like buying a new car every year.
      Visit my friend's site!: Katya's Site
      And visit me!:Ella's Blog
      *Ella*
      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
      What could mean more than this?"
      --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Wow... o.O I just go to public school, I turned out okay. Can't be that bad.

I did clean out the manga booths... ^^ I got more Confidential Confessions (I have up to 4 now), Full Metal Panic 3, KareKano 2 and D.N.Angel 1. Yay. I'm happy happy happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zgirl:
          I've tried mango gelato. It's soooo good! It's almost like mango sorbet. I;m changing my sig to ILOVEMANGOSORBET!
          Ewww I hate gelato, I once had it at an italian restraunt on a vacation to Florida and it was chocolate flavored and it tasted spicy! Is is suposed to be spicy? Well like Steph once said, "Gelato is no meant to be chocolate, its meant to be fruity". But I'm a chocolate nut!! Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by BelieverInWizardry:
            <span class="ev_code_BLUE">I like colors! Lalalalala. Is de colors workin??? HI EVERYONE!!! I like the color purple!!!!! I think Dragons are cool! I THINK THAT _EVERYONE_ should join Gryphon's roleplay!!!! YIPPY!!!</span>
            Oh! Oh! I like colors too! Blue! Blue! I love blue! Sorry...am I being childish or just having fun?

Comment

• This is very random, but, a trapeeze artist just died! Ya, her supporter broke and she fell and hit her head! But she didn't die until the second day. Isn't that sad? Someone help me deal with my grief, I am feeling sad.

Comment

• SURFY
                Its not a bad way to go (if there are any good ways)performing at something your good atpushing the envelope
                dmsherwood53

Comment

• Oh mango sorbet...that's like 300g of sugar. Too bad I can't eat it.
                  Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                  ------------------------------------------------------------
                  "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Okay, read this

Jo: In the fourth film, though?

Dan: Yeah, because it's kind of Harry falling in love with Cho Chang. Yeah.

Jo: So, you're filming that at the moment?

Dan: Yeah.

Jo: Kissing scenes?

Dan: Let's hope so!

Jo: Is she gorgeous?

Dan: No... yeah, she's very pretty. She's really cool, though, Katie's awesome!

That's part of an interview made to Daniel Radcliffe which can be found
                    Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• I think Harry Potter is great can't wait for the film or the next book Anyway I have found JK Rowlings offical website and she says that you have to find the clues, I have been clicking everything on the page and so far have found 2 clues!!!!!! they are hidden of course and its driving me crazy must go back there now!!!! Oh the web site is <span class="ev_code_RED">JK ROWLINGS WEBSITE</span>
                      Fox
                      God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Fox, if you get too frustrated.. lemme know. I found them all.. though not without really looking for a long time. *sigh* Very frustrating.
                        -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                        The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.

Comment

• what're the clues? I only found a 'special content' thing which was hidden behind a book.
                          Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Send me email.

Comment

• whats your email?
                              Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Check your email... I've been sending you email.

Comment

Working...
                                X