No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Pink</span> <span class="ev_code_RED">green</span> <span class="ev_code_YELLOW">red</span><span class="ev_code_PURPLE">blue</span> <span class="ev_code_BLUE">purple</span>. I'm, like, soooo smart. tee hee. La la la la la. I am soooo random! HI EVERYONE!!!!!

Dai!
    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• <span class="ev_code_RED">here</span> <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">is</span> <span class="ev_code_YELLOW">the</span> <span class="ev_code_GREEN">FISH.</span>

What is the fish? Where is the fish? WHO IS THE FISH???

The fish is in your pants.

muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *deep breath* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *deep breath* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *deep breath* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! !!!!!

Comment

• okay.. someone get the tranquilizer... Semi.. stay calm. (whispering to others) Hurry get it while I keep her calm. (To Semi) Deep breaths... that's it.

lol. Ahhh golly. I can't do more... I am laughing too much.

Thank you semi... you made my day with that post. Fish in pants. Way too funny.
        -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
        The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
        I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Semi, that is SO cool.

Yay! Almost done with COLLEGE! Weee! On friday is my presentation. I'll make sure anybody who wants a copy of my capstone software, gets it. It's RISK! Y'know. The board game? Only it's on computer.

Freeware.

Comment

• *hugs everyone who wished her good luck* Thanks, guys. Unfortunately it absolutely wrecked me anyway (I woke up at half-past foru this morning, still working out what I did wrong- believe it or not I actually identified the error I was supposed to, then rewrote it with the wrong error.... sigh... but.... it's over now. >.<

*groans* is it only five more days for you guys? I keep seeing people who are finishing school soon and ARG, I've still got six months.

Also, my mother left for Britain today. Actually she's going through Melbourne but eh, same diff really, because she's still away for two weeks... OTOH, this means I can use her computer.

GELATO!! It's really delicious and it comes in LOTS of flavours, including (reputedly) Ferrero Rocher flavour... *drools* I've had chocolate though and it's really, really good.

Dave- you're almost finished? I mean, like, fully finished?? Or just for the year?? *hugs*

Also, *hugs* everyone and *puts straitjacket on Semi and takes her away*
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Bah... I finish next month... Now I'm loaded with big projects and so on... I finished my geo presentation, and now I can surf through the rest of the year, pretty much (it was on the ozone hole over Antarctica...), I have English and French presentations, a English essay on Romeo and Juliet, a big Art project (It's a landscape. A painted one. Someone shoot me. It's also a disaster.), and math and science exams... --''

Comment

• Only 4 more days of school left for me YAY! I'd like to say something really pathetic to rysade. Your almost done with college, I'm almost done with elementary school. I feel like the baby of this place because I'm one of the youngest. Anyways I'm so excited for school to be over. At the end of the year we get to go to Valleyfair! (A very big amusement park!)
                penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• 6 days... just breath M.... 6 days.....
                  FISHIES!!!!!!!
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                  "I could live

Comment

• Four days...four days...One more real day (quiz tomorrow in Geography, but since we're almost done most classes are finished) and then Friday is FIELD DAY!! ALL RIGHT! GO GOLD! (My school colors are blue and gold, so there's a blue team and a gold team. You can guess which one I'm on.) WE'LL WHUP BLUE'S BUTTS!

Then a three-day weekend, then Tuesday and Wednesday closing stuff. Wednesday night, sleepover with my four close friends, I hope. Up all night with pretzel goldfish and peanut butter M&Ms, which are incredibly good. The peanut BUTTER kind. Try 'em.

And the pool opens this weekend!!!! I practically live in the pool during the summer, since I don't do too well in the heat.
                    *Ella*
                    "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                    There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                    And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                    What could mean more than this?"
                    --Bright Eyes

Comment

• My classes finished like 2 weeks ago.
                      What's wrong with your schools, people!!??
                      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                      ------------------------------------------------------------
                      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Bwahahahhahahahaha. I finished weeks ago. It was beautiful. Except I still have to work. And since I work at a k-12 school, I have to put together the 8th Grade and the Senior Graduation. But that's on....hmm...holy cow, a week from friday.
                        http://superdrea.net/

Comment

• ooh! Ella, my school colors are blue and gold too!!!! We have track and field day tomorrow! It's different then what your field day sounds like. The 8th graders go somewhere, no one knows where until your in 8th grade *grumble*, and then the 7th graders get to do activities, most ppl use water ballons. And then the little kids come and do the activities. Like stations. Fun fun!
                          *Agent~M*
                          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                          "I could live

Comment

• Oh, you poor kidos.... *sigh* I am counting the hours. My boys (yes two of them go to school) get out this week. My oldest has 3 hours tomorrow and my son with Autism has Friday, but he gets to go to the pool and swim all day... not that his school is difficult.) I am so happy not to have to make sure the homework gets done.

Well, to everyone who has tests... good luck. Remember, chocolate, chocolate... wakes up the brain.

To everyone who is otherwise done. Happy trails!!!

To those who have 6 months... umm... What could I say to cheer you up??

Rysade, congrats. Would love to see your board game. What did you major in?
                            -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                            The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                            I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Fantasia won Fantasia won FANTASIA WON FANTASIA WON FANTASIA
                              WON FANTASIA WON FANTASIA WON
                              Fantasia won Fantasia won FANTASIA WON FANTASIA WON FANTASIA
                              penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• lol Z

I watched too. I was kinda hoping for Diana, but she threw the match last night.

Currently Watching: Iron Chef - Red Snapper Battle

It's a tag team battle! Two Iron Chefs vs. Two Challengers. Very cool.
                                http://superdrea.net/

Comment

Working...
                                X