No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June July and August. Amazingly enough I actually WATCHED some of American Idol, I have to admit that Fantasia was good. But I still hate American Idol. Don't ask me why, I just don't. Might be cuz of whats his face... *frustrated* Now I can't remember his name. *grumbles*
    HURRY!!! TUI IS REESES DEPRIVED!!!!!!!! *sends Tui a truckload of Reeses*
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• I don't like Ryan Seacrest he bugs me soooo much! He always says 'Seacrest out!' I wish he would stop that because it bugs me. It should be illegal to say that. Someone needs to tell him that he's not a superhero and regular people don't have catchphrases.
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• i agree
        Ryan Seacrest is SOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying!
        so is paula
        she bothers me
        i like simon and randy
        they tell it like it is
        and i am glad that fantasisa won
        i didnt like Diana
        anywho...
        Seacrest out!
        LOL JK!
        *ciao foro membro!*
        "lost time is never found again"-Benjamin Franklin
        "Don't let your education interfere with your schoolwork"-Mark Twain
        ~steph~

Comment

• He honestly does that? That would annoy the heck out of me! What's his goal? Is that supposed to be cool?

I got my yearbook today! *Squeee* I don't have enough signatures yet. Just a few of my friends. Tomorrow, though, I'll get more.

Wait. Tomorow is Satyrday. Monday is Memorial Day. Ahhh... not until Tuesday!
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Hey! We got our yearbooks today too! But I didn't order one. So we're signing our shirts instead. We get to wear a certain shirt on fridays but not next friday, we get to be OOU and so we signed the friday shirts today cuz those are the ones we sign. If that made any sense....
            *Agent~M*
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
            "I could live

Comment

• And I was walking around school today wondering why everyone was wearing red, white, and blue. Sometimes I'm just in my own little world. I didn't realise we had off on Monday until gym. It must be the exam stress. Ours our next week, too, along with the state tests and end-of-term projects. *sighs* I'll be on and off for awhile. But, then--
              THIRTEEN MORE DAYS!
              School colors, ugh, mine were black and gold then maroon and gray. The black and gold wasn't too bad but our cross country uniforms are black, which isn't the best color to run in.
              Metaphors be with you.

Comment

• Here's my idea about yearbooks:
                Instead of buying one I buy a cheap diary. And before the year I write a letter to myself. And then I don't read it until the end of the year. Then at the end of the year I write another letter to myself. It's amazing to see how much I've changed in a year. Also I have everyone in my class sign the diary! It turns out better than a yearbook because people like to write more in notebooks for some reason. (Don't ask why.)

4 More Days!

Comment

• That's a really good idea. I only get yearbooks if I'm graduating or changing schools. Like this year. Otherwise I make my own 'yearbook' on Word and staple the papers together. It's a lot of fun. ^_^
                  Metaphors be with you.

Comment

• Whoa my avatar is big! I'm gonna change it. Anyways I finally got rid of the penguin. This is Alicia Keys. I think it's a pretty picture.

Comment

• Z? Are you all right? You seem to be shrinking!

Uh-oh. Mine is now the only penguin . And the only penguin with a computer . And I've already threatened to dump the poor penguin and replace it with a Dilbert-style me. Still, the anti-penguinites will be happy.

M can bring back her happy-not-high dancing penguin now!
                      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• I find your pic funny! What do you mean I'm shrinking. Yeah I shrunk my avatar if that's what you mean. I'm very confused right now. Sorry about destroying my penguin. I loved him dearly but he had to go. Now everyone won't be mad at me for getting an animated avatar. (heeheehee!)

Comment

• *sob* WHERE DID ALL THE PENGUINS GO!!!!!

I want to change my avatar but my stupid computer won't let me. ARG!

Gryphon: Just curious. Was Gryphon dropped on her head when she was born or something? HAHA! DEAD SQIRRELS!

NO FAIR! I didn't get my yearbook yet! I'm actually not supposed to get one till graduation, but i'm in it this year. Sign language club. tee hee!

JOIN GRYPHONS RP!!!!!!! NOOOOOOWW!

I think that American Idol is cool, but I never watch it. YAY!!! I love pre-algebra! We have an final exam in two weeks! YIPPY!

I need a random moment...
                          I love to read books. I LOVE gryphon's RP. I love <span class="ev_code_RED">C</span><span class="ev_code_YELLOW">O</span><span class="ev_code_BLUE">L</span><span class="ev_code_PINK">O</span><span class="ev_code_PURPLE">R</span><span class="ev_code_BROWN">S</span>! muahahahaha!

*twitch* I need...*twitch* roleplay...*twitch*...now*twitch*.
                          Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• YUM!!!! BANANAS!!!!! I am your concious, go get me...ummmmmm I mean Alexis some bananas!!!! now! hello? can you hear me? woooOOOOoooo! Oh, and while you are on it GO VEGAN!!!!!!!

Hee hee, I like being random!!! *buzzes around apartment excitedly*
                            ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• I like meat.
                              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• CURSE YOU! Well, I like meat too, but I try not to eat it! Sometimes I have too, like when my mom makes pot roast *drools. BUT THE WAY THEY KILL THE ANIMALS IS CRUEL! I did a project on it once in school, and I started crying, it was so sad. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! OHh, and EVIL YOU! ONE LINERS ARE BAD!!!!!
                                Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

Working...
                                X