No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's from the music video Bring me to life by Evanescence but I got it off from a person in MuggleNet.
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Yes, problem Gryphon! Even thought both of us are powerplayers, I don't WANT to die. I mean, what if Gryphon was gonna die or something???

Oh, and Diego? Try not to kill me too soon.

I LOVE COLORS!!!!! AND CHEESE! AND FISHES!!!!!
      Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• It's nothing personal.

Anyway, I don't plan on killing you. I plan on Narxce go on with his arrogant self and ignore you then you suddenly appear outta nowhere and almost kill him.

PS: BEWARE THE GARGOYLES!!
        Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Gargoyles??? lol! You think I'm concerned about the GARGOYLES?!?!?! I'm a fifty-foot dragon for crying out loud! Not to mention the long needle-sharp talons, pointy teeth, and diamond hard scales! tee hee! It's such a good feeling to know that powerplayers can kill others(not that I would anywho).

Comment

• BiW:
            I mean, what if Gryphon was gonna die or something???
            Ooohooo... If you kill Gryphon, you are in BIG trouble, though it's hardly unlikely. She could annoy anyone to death given a few minutes. :P

Gargoyles... They're made of stone. They were made and called how they are because of the gargling noise they make when it rains. It's to scare away things like birds. Interesting fact, eh? I don't know how your gargoyles work.
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Why would I want to kill Gryphon, Gryphon? Anywho, She's supposed to be helping me. While we're on the subject, could you post in the Northern mountain ranges, in "A Dragon's Heart"?

Comment

• Ah. I forgot about that topic... Heh. I'll go post there. The past two weeks have been pretty hectic. The next two are threatening to be worse. After that, no school. Bliss!

I know you wouldn't kill Gryphon.

But maybe some particularly mean people would. But hey! Who would want to be mean? It's not nice to be mean. :P
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Actually. I'll just make it up along the way but they will pose as a challenge for even a 600 foot dragon with pointy talons and blah blah
                  Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• hi
                    we have 3 days left of school
                    WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    hey db_pr...
                    is that Amy Lee of Evanescence in your little music video clip? (is that how you spell it)
                    i have their CD
                    i like songs 1,2,and 4
                    anywho...
                    i have company so i got 2 go
                    *ciao foro membro!*
                    "lost time is never found again"-Benjamin Franklin
                    "Don't let your education interfere with your schoolwork"-Mark Twain
                    ~steph~

Comment

• Steph, I'm gonna be really mad at you right now.

Some people are very sensitive about certain things. Such as other people saying how few days of school they have!!! Rah rah rah!! And I think that did not go well with Tui seeing as she has 6 more months of school left. *grrr*

Heh. The Great and Almighty M posted in the shoutbox. Is that you, M? :P

You're a 600ft dragon??? Saphira!!! You had better NOT be. Ermm... I think she just killed your gargoyles.

Comment

• I got 3 more days too Gryphon... Yay!!!! Anyways, I posted a topic in the General Common Room on mugglenet for Young Wizard Series. So reply reply reply. I should really start to go on your website Gryphon. I just don't want to get hooked on it like BIW is because ,I already get in trouble for going on the computer so much sooo...aww you're not gonna take my excuses. Just give me the web adress again please Gryphon.
                        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Naah, I'm not really annoyed. I gte over it, I jsut like to Snark at people from time to time, especially when I have internals. (I got Merit for that trig, BTW: *hugs* I think you guys must have really helped. )

Also, *points* The member-new member things have changed- up by the userpics- and DD's one is currently (It's all her fault: she started it!)
                          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Yes she is, Steph.

By the way, Gryph. My school ended two weeks ago. Yes. Envy me.
                            Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• <span class="ev_code_RED">Gryphon is POed right now.</span>

I thought I would let some of you know before I BLEW UP AGAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, my awesome webby is at http://vgdawn.avidgamers.com. No www's in it.

Z, I'll see if I can find your topic. I'm pretty poor. Too poor at least to buy the owl I want. Meh. Well, I'll let you know, Diego, that I'll suffer until I solve that notes secret!!! I don't get it! I hope I don't have to play the theme song. *grumbles*

Comment

• I could get on mugglenet now.... But I'm at my mom's more often then I'm here.... Hmmmmm.... And I can't find the part you guys keep talking about. God I'm slow...

MUAHAHAH! Only 4 days left!!!!!!!! Of course I don't think ANYONE gets out later then me on here.... cept Tui.... Luff u Tui! *dnq* IM format just to bug ya
                                *Agent~M*
                                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X