No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valley Fair is the best theme park I've ever been too, cept maybe Disney World. It's got awesome roller coasters... speed....
    Z, Go on Wild Thing!! And Steel Venom, I still haven't been on it but it's supposed to be good, be sure you don't have loose change in your pockets. And go on the Wave, and the blue on next to it, the Twister or something, don't go on that. It rattles your brain. I swear people could get brain damage from that...
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• Ha! Found pictures... http://www.funminnesota.com/images/r...valleyfair.jpg
      Oooh... It's got a webby. Didn't thing of that... lol. http://www.valleyfair.com/
      *Agent~M*
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "I could live

Comment

• You'd love my friend Kaila M. She loves all of those. Unfortunately, I'm a big scaredy cat and I don't like anything that goes upside down a lot.
        I really don't want to go swimming that much, and neither does my friend Kaila...both of us for seperate reasons. (If you want details email me. )
        I'll try some of those rollercoasters though!!!! Oooo M! Too bad you guys don't go to Valleyfair tomoroww...I want to meet you...I want to meet everybody here!!
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Rollercoasters rock... GO ON WILD THING FOR ME!!!
          Hee hee, that'd be sooo awesome but there's absolutly no chance of that. And you don't think you can come any other time this summer? *sigh* You know what's weird? For all we know, I HAVE met you, but we just don't know it... *shifty eyes* Cuz we live in the same city....
          *Agent~M*
          "I could live

Comment

• OH! I LUV ROLLER COASTERS!!! Too bad I live...like...five states away from you guys. Oh well.

I STILL HAVE WO WEKS OF SCHOOL!!! AAAHHHHH!
            Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Zgirl: the trick I found to doing the upside down loops on a rollercoaster is to lean back and keep your head against the seat--don't let the force push your head forward. Then you'll feel like you're flying.

Enjoy it while you can, my kitlings. I remember the horror of the day when I was 30 and I went to Six Flags with a friend, and after eight hours of riding rollercoasters, we both looked at this mondo-cool ride we both really wanted to go on, looked at each other, and said, "I can't do it. I'm too tired. I'm out of adrenaline."

OTOH, one of my co-workers retired at 65 to pursue his lifelong hobby of finding the coolest rollercoasters in the USA to ride. So, I guess it's a matter of individual fortitude, too.
              New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• *shudders* leaning back in the seat of The Corkscrew (the blue one) would be a BAD idea, the seats would give you brain damage I SWEAR... But maybe it's just me.... But on any other rollercoaster, probly good advice.
                M LOVES ROLLERCOASTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                *Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

• Originally posted by kli6:
                  UBB.x is the software that runs this messageboard. And the Terry Pratchett messageboard. And the Neil Gaiman messageboard, and...
                  And the William Gibson Message Board!!

God, I love that man.

Rollercoasters are way too expensive for me.

Comment

• Rollercoasters? Too expensive? *gasp*
                    *Agent~M*
                    "I could live

Comment

• I went to Six Flags last year. I went on Nitro, like, at least ten times. It was awsome. The last time I went on it, it was pitch black outside, and pouring freezing rain! It was the most exhilerating experience ever! I loved it! That rollercoaster should have loopes in it. It only goes up, down and around in circles. Oh, well. Anywho, THE HARRY POTTER MOVIE COMES OUT TOMORROW! YAAAAAAAY!

Comment

• I've only been on a loop once, and I unfortunately sat forward. That's probably why it gave me a headache afterwards.

Gack! I can't stand it! Only one day til school's over! But it doesn't even feel like summer. It's chilly. Grr.

Freedom is in sight!

Comment

• The Line between the real world and the machine world is becoming more and more blurred every day. But it's not that humans are turning into automatons or becomings slaves to machines. No, we're simply growing toward each other. In tge Blue Nowhere, machines are taking on our personalities and culture- our language, myths, metahpors, philosphy and spirit.

And those personalities and cultures are in turn being modified more and more by the Machine World itself. Think aboyt the loner who used to return home from work and spend the night eatinh junk food and watching TV all night. Now, he turns on his computer and enters the Blue Nowehre, a place where he interacts-he has tactile stimulation on the keyboard, verbal exchanges, he's challenged. He can't be passive anymore. He's entered a higher level of existence and the reason is that machines have come to
                          him. They speakhislanguage.
                          For good or bad, machines now reflect human voices, spirits, hearts and goals/
                          For good or bad, they reflect human conscience, or the lack of conscience too.

When I say that the brain is a machine, it is meant not as an insult to the mind but as an acknowledgment of the potential of a machine. I do not believe that a human mind is less than waht we imagine it to be, but rather that a machine can be much, much more.
                          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                          ------------------------------------------------------------
                          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Wow. Thats wonderful . Now, I think you need to post some more on Gryphon's rp. I'm getting bored. The last time I checked to see if anyone made any new posts, was, about, ten minutes ago! And I'm bored !!!

Comment

• I just posted. REI STABBED NARXCE.
                              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Ok, where is this all happening??? I know it's on VG Dawn, but where???
                                *Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X