No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• evil would be evil hay BIW, since you can use vowels cuz that'd sound weird, you use hay. My neibor who is like 70 is fluent. Oooh! And the langauge my friend taught me is harder, you have to move the middle letters to the back of the word. It doesn't sound so hard but with longer words it's not as easy to figure out which ones are the middle letters. Fnu Fnu!!
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• Pig Latin is so easy and so much fun! Z, c'mon!

If it's a word like cat, you take the first consanant, a 'c', off the word. You put it at the end with an 'ay' after it.

At cay.

If it's a word with mutilple consanants, take all of them off!

At chay! Chat!

Sometimes it gets really weird, like a-ay.

I typed up an enormous post at the Dar Fortress. About 5,488 characters, not including spaces. And it was all with my Athronel. Character building posts can be huge! And I'm not done with it. Oh, and Athronel did not die. He has wings, remember?
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Hey Gryphon, that post with Athronel in it? That so horrible! Those are such sad memories!

MY KEYBOARD IS SPAZZING OUT! IT REFUSES TO TYPE CERTAIN LETTRS WITHOUT ME HITTING THEM MORE THAN ONCE! Maybe the battery is running low(it's a cordless keyboard).
        Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• BiW: Oh, you'll like the Hippogriff . Buckbeak's good, and he takes Harry for a very long flight. Plus he's in the later plot bit, and he's good there, too.

Are you tempted to print out Semiramis' YW fanart to put on your wall as well?

On the subject of igpay atinlay, there was an old 1930s Busby Berkeley film on TV here years ago, and one of the musical numbers had a whole verse sung in igpay atinlay. I think it was from "Money Makes the World Go Round". And the film was probably Gold Diggers of ... oh, pick a year. There were a few of them, all with different years in the title.
          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• AHHHH! My dad said I couldn't go and see Harry Potter until TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a TRAGETY!!! AND, they messed up the movie!!!!! I saw some movie clips, and they screwed it up! There are supposed to be three or four hippogriffs, and there's only one! Also, they didn't show this one thing about how you're supposed to approach a hippogriff! I hate, HATE, HATE that!!!!!!!!!!! I'm literaly in tears. I NEED to see that movie, and they screwed half of it up!!!! OH I"M JUST GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE SHOOT ME!

Oh, and PM? I tink I will!

Comment

• Ah, you're right, they cut it down to just one Hippogriff. The clips you saw left some things out - Harry does have to be careful approaching Buckbeak, so you don't have to worry about that being left out. Malfoy's too arrogant to bother, of course. If you don't like Malfoy, you'll like the result . If you do like him, oh well, that bit's just like the book.

I just remembered - Buckbeak's in both the next two books. I wonder if they'll include him in both films?

Comment

• Awww... I wanna see the movie. I told mom that people were talking about it here.

"They're not giving away the movie, are they?"
                "Mom, we've already read the book."
                "Oh yeah."

Hahaha... At least five times, too.

I hope I get to see it soon. Like now.
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• PM-I know, but in the book, the person approachig the hippogriff had to bow, and they could only touch it if it bowed back. SO THE MOVIE LIES. I'm a total perfectionist when it comes to movies, I think that movies should be the EXACT SAME as the books. But that's just me.

Comment

• That's not very easy to do in 2...2 and a half...3...4 hours. Just make the movie in your head. Then you can make it perfect.
                    ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                    +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• Originally posted by BelieverInWizardry:
                      PM-I know, but in the book, the person approachig the hippogriff had to bow, and they could only touch it if it bowed back. SO THE MOVIE LIES. I'm a total perfectionist when it comes to movies, I think that movies should be the EXACT SAME as the books. But that's just me.
                      Both Harry and Buckbeak bow in the film. The clip you saw must just have cut out that part. Or the UK and US releases are different, or something. Just as in the book, Malfoy doesn't see why he should bow to anyone or anything, and Buckbeak explains it to him in words of no syllables, very, er, pointedly.

Comment

• I'm glade you said that PM!!!! I'm really looking forward to seeing this film and I'm already angry that they have changed some of it already!!!! I know that have to but still, it makes you cross!!! Thanks for the post PM, and the info on the film
                        L8R
                        Fox
                        God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• There are no Dursley's in the 4th movie either. I'm sad the Durlsey's are sometimes the best part!
                          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Okay going back to the Pig latin thing. I still am trying but I don't think it's working. Here are mine:
                            Iay ovelay yanray chanabelsay
                            iay antcay oday histay
                            iay opehay obodynay eadrsay histay
                            iay amay osay oredbay

Comment

• I think you got it right. Or at least I could read it.... lol. But as I said, I'm a little rusty. Who's Ryan?
                              Wait, the Durselys aren't gonna be in the fourth one??? But wasn't that the one where the Weasleys come and pick Harry up and Fred and George give Dudley the tofee thing that makes his tongue long?????? I LOVED that part!!!!
                              *Agent~M*
                              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                              "I could live

Comment

• Well that's what I heard from www.mugglenet.com!
                                Hey Agent M, could you do me a favor? My computer doesn't make topics for some reason. So could you make a Harry Potter topic? Please?
                                Oh btw. Zaria is being threatened by Safina because Safina is more princess like than Zaria is!!! Zaria has to start being a brat again. It's not fun unless she's bratty...

Comment

Working...
                                X