No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIM rocks, AOL stinks. Trust me, I have it... *grumble* And CA rocks too!!! We went into Solvang and got chocolate... yummy...
    Ooh! Z, I hope it rains when I get back, I bet it will Hee hee, Z can keep me up with what's going on in MN... tee hee.
    Uh... Welcome back FireWitch!!!!
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• *is grumpy* Yes, AOL is the annoying evil thing that everyone hates. My IM is through AOL, so I have to be online to IM people. It's quite annoying because it means (1) that I have to get online when I want to talk to people (of course I do stuff online all the time anyway--like come here!) and (2) that I have to pick one of the buddy icons that they have; I can't either make my own or use one for a site or anything. And AIM users can't see the one I have anyway! Aargh! (This is especially bothering me because I found this great Buddy Icon the other day and, of COURSE, it wouldn't let me use it. AND my AOL is dial-up and the slowest thing on the planet. Rah rah rah! (LOL Gryphon)

Wow. Wow. Wow. I saw In America today. Wow. Amazing. I fully recommend it; however, it's pretty sad, so be warned. A beautiful and haunting story of an Irish illegal immigrant family struggling to deal with loss, health problems, family problems...it really is amazing.
      *Ella*
      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
      What could mean more than this?"
      --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Ooh!!! I wanna see In America! My mom wants to rent it with me and my friends but then there's the problem of my two little sisters..... *grr* Other people can't see your icons? Hmm... Gryphon? Can you see mine when I IM you?
        *Agent~M*
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "I could live

Comment

• Yea. I meant AIM. AOL is pure evil. I've never had it but my friend does, and she HATES it! It's not fair! I go on IM in the morning, and no one is on! It sucks to live on the east coast of the US sometimes. Everyone who lives to the west is still asleep! Tho only thing to talk to is the stoopid AIM robots, and they're no fun to talk to. I can always talk to the computer, or a plant, or tree, or something else. Right now...ooooooo, pretty sunset..... (fifteen minutes later) Wow, that was cool. Pretty colors. I saw a comet the other night. The entire .5 seconds it appeared was coooool. OOOO! I need to watch TV. We're watching a good movie. OOOO! Good part! DAI!
          Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• dude. M. Where are you staying? Because I live in Buellton. Solvang's right around the corner.

Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory has chocolate covered cheesecake on a stick. It rules!
            http://superdrea.net/

Comment

• Wow...I didn't realize that I was missed.
              Urm...I feel the need to explain:
              This year was a bit hectic. See, after winter break, I had to organize a tollerance week, run for ASB (student government), study for AP tests (for the non-Americans those are really horrible tests that we get in certain subject areas; they're the most difficult things ever, but if you pass them, you get university credits), and I had to survive and English teacher who was out to kill me. Luckily, the week was a huge success, I almost won the ASB thing (lost to a guy who's speach was "this is the sound that a cat makes: meyow. vote for me" idiot.), I somehow didn't die during the AP test, and I got the highest grade in my english class!
              Now, I have an entire summer (except for the bits when I do hw) to talk to y'all!

Happy summer!
              A physics geek
              And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

• Good Job! And yes you were missed. You always had exciting stories , I loved 'em loved 'em loved 'em. (Did I mention Rupert Grint is HOT!) I think I've said that about 1milllion times but whatever...
                penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• It's the beginning of the end!

It says in that, oh you know, the scrolly thing over on the left. Yeah, that. It says that no more passwords for the Sigma chat will be issued after June 20th, and that's today. So, for that chat, it's the beginning of the end.

Hopefully AOLers like M will be able to use the Chime chat soon, when Infopop get that problem fixed.
                  Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• I haven't seen Harry Potter 3 yet, I really want to, though. Its at the head of the box office. For those of you who have seen it; Is it worth going to and is it as good as or the same as the book?

Comment

• Surfy, the movie left out a lot of the book, and some of the events aren't in order, but other than that, YOUNEED TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS THE BEST ONE SO FAR IN MY OPINION! You should see it.

What is everyone's AIM screen names? Mine are CrystalMustang64, SaphirasHeart, BelivrInWizardry, Chee263, and xNightMaresx67. Don't ask.

Comment

• Mine's surfonegirl.

Comment

• Mines Dairiene626 and I KNOW I spelled Dari's name wrong, I was in a hurry and accidentally gave her name an extra e.... Dairine, See??? I know how it's really spelled!!!!
                          drea, the chocolate factory rocks!!!! Dark chocolate carmel apples... Um... We are in um... Santa Ines or Santa Inez, I've seen it spelled both ways.... The Book Loft in Solvang is good too!!!
                          *Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• My screen name is Linz0901. I loved Harry Potter 3. I saw it with my best friend on the first day it came out. We did that for the other 2 movies also.
                            I'm bored...
                            <3
                            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Hooray for Santa Ynez. I went horseback riding out there yesterday. It was way fun. And now M can reinforce my point that I live in the most beautiful place in the world. Bwahahahahahaha!

You should have come last week M. We had Old Santa Ynez days. I got to sell ice cream.

Having taken three AP tests (AP US History, AP Euro History, and AP English Lit) I can truly say that I appreciate your pain. Of course, now that it's all over, and I have passed all three (4, 4, & 3 respectively), it's way worth it. And the bonus is you finish one of your classes a month before the end of the schoolyear, so the last month is spent on thoroughly goofing off. Of course, you also spend those previous months working harder than you ever had in your life.
                              http://superdrea.net/

Comment

• I AM OVERLY HAPPY AT THE MOMENT!!!!!! YAY!!! Guess what Gryphon?!?!?!?!?!? I GOT SURFY TO JOIN YOUR ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! MORE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for acting like a complete spaz, but I'm happy!!!!! Yummy chicken.....

Comment

Working...
                                X