X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z:
    Gryphon: No he is cute!!!You are wrong!!! *covers ears i'm not listening.*
    You're wrong!

I think Lupin... wasn't right. I didn't like him. He was too cheery and fluffy and stupid. So there. I pictured him with silvery hair. Dunno what the book said. I also pictured him thin and shabby.

Oh, oh. I forgot to rant about the Night Bus. The stupid thing jumped out of the way of the cars and everything! Oh, HELLOOO!!! It was the other way around. The cars and everything jumped out of the way of his BAD DRIVING!!! Rah rah rah!!! And they like flattened out when he went between the narrow space. Shouldn't happen! I loved the night bus in the book. And honestly! It wouldn't have hurt to make the cars jump out of the way. And what's with the head?? The stupid, mutant head!!! I have absolutely no idea where that came from.

Rah rah rah.

BiW, woohoo!!! No school.

Tui:
    My worst thing was the werewolf. OMFG, IT'S ACTUALLY IN THE BOOKS, THEY HAD A CLASS ON "TELLNG THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WEREWOLVES AND ORDINARY WOLVES AND ONE OF THE DIFFERENCES WAS THE LENGTH OF THE SNOUT, DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD NEED THAT CLASS IF A WEREWORLF LOOKED LIKE SOME TWISTED HALF APE HALF WOLF HALF SOMETHING REALLY WIERD THING ?????
    Yes, yes!!! The werewolf was the stupidest thing in the world!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!

Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Birdhead you are right!! I thought I noticed all the problems in the film and there was something at the back of my mind when I saw the werewolf but I could not think what!! Thanks!! And I thought they said in the film that the only thing that calls a werewolf away was the call of another werewolf!! In that case how did Hermarney imatate a werewolf call so right?? Thats what I thought in the film!!! Did not seem possible to me anyway!!! I don't want to start moaning about the film again cause I will be here forever but needless to say, THEY RUINED IT!!!! THE MAGIC OF THAT BOOK AND FILM HAVE GONE FROM ME NOW AND WILL TAKE AGES OF RE-READING TO GET BACK!!! And the new Dumbledoor!! OMG the man that played the good wizard in lord of the rings would have been soooooo much better!!!! don't get me wrong that man was ok but the way he spoke and looked was not right for the role!!!! he was too short and his voice was all wrong!!! BAD BAD BAD.
      ANGREY FOX
      God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Did anybody look at that picture??? It's really cool!!!
        Okay sorry Fox but I have to correct you
        Hermarney-Hermoine!
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Aloha kakahiaka-

Ok Zgirl- (About Ron). I don't think he is that cute, but we are all entitled to our own opinions. I am going to see Harry Potter 3 today, so when I come back from it I will be able to understand all the Harry Potter posts and be able to join.

FireWitch- "Why did Hermione get all of Ron's lines? (again, not complaining, Hermione is my hero)" Shes my hero too, Hermione rocks!!

Those Harry Potter gifs were really cool!

- A hui hou kakou

Comment

• You guys post too much. thpttpht.... Hey it's MY job to rant about good books made into horrible movies.... But I guess this one really was bad... I thought it was ok while I was watching it but then afterwards I looked at the book, he changed to much!!! thpth.. The werewolf was almost funny cuz it looked so stupid....
            *Agent~M*
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
            "I could live

Comment

• Gryphon: But <span class="ev_code_WHITE">even Voldemort knows about the prophecy - I'd have thought that Trelawney would have been told about it.</span>

Muggle clothes: True, I can't imagine someone like Malfoy wearing Muggle clothes. Harry would have Muggle clothes, Dudley's old ones, and Hermione would have her own normal clothes too. When Harry first sees the Weasleys, he doesn't notice anything odd about their clothes, and they're trying not to be noticed at King's Cross.

Firewitch: Hermione also took over Ron's explanation of "Mudblood" in the CoS film, though the film probably worked better that way.

Trelawney (like Hermione) is pronounced the way it's spelt!

I got the impression from the book that McGonagall was sympathetic - she seemed to pity Harry.

Tui: Based on Dragonheart, I'd guess that David Thewlis looks good enough (I don't know) but Remus is supposed to be more worn-down by his existence and general poverty, I'd say. (*hits Tui back* "I can like Remus/Tonks if I want!")

Gryphon: It's the Knight Bus! A Night Bus is a Muggle thing that runs through London when the normal busses don't - it's a pun!

Z: Oh no, if I'm not going cat-sitting, maybe I should be inspired by the chibi Weasleys to try the chibi YW fanart idea I had... and I'll blame you .
              Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• THE WEREWOLF LOOKED LIKE A MUTATED MONKEY!!!!! It's horrible! And I think that a real dog would have been cool, instead of animation, for Sirius.
                Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• That werewolf was really stupid looking. The dementors bugged me. Serius and Lupin didn't look at all like the way I pictured them. Ron is kind of cute, but I'm not obsessing over him. The talking head on the Knight Bus was... strange. REALLY strange. I liked the movie overall though.
                  <3
                  the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Okay in order to stop this conversation about bald monkeys I will summon it up:
                    Sirius-Nobody imagined him like that here. The dog should have been bigger, better, and scarier.
                    Lupin-A freaky bald,mutated monkey. NOT A WEREWOLF
                    Dumbledore-Mixed feelings. I thought he looked bad but others weren't bothered by it.
                    Ron-Mixed fellings (ALTHOUGH WE ALL SECRETLY KNOW HE'S CUTE!)
                    Harry-no comment
                    Hermoine-no comment

Comment

• Zgirl your not alone, I did not like the new Dumbledore, that upset me nearly as much and the NO PRONGS BIT!!!! He was not tall enough and his voice, where did they pick this man!!!! my mother could do a better job!!!
                      Fox
                      God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Dumbledore was weird....... The old Dumbledore was way better... And I was bugged by the Prongs thing too, Prongs was supposed to come out of Harry's wand or whatever!!! Not some shield of light... *grumble*
                        *Agent~M*
                        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                        "I could live

Comment

• Fox:My mother could do a better job! (I'm loling right now. Very funny! If anybody makes comments on Harry or Hermoine feel free to continue my little chart. Because if I comment on Hermoine, they'll probably kick me off the forums!
                          :s
                          :*
                          :-)

Comment

• you don't like Hermione? or you don't like Emma Watson? Hermione rocks! And she was good in HP3, she had guts.
                            *Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

• I like Hermione a lot. A lot a lot. And I totally agree with the hotness sentiment of Fred and George.

As for the Rupert Grint obsession, it makes sense because well...I dunno. I really like red-headed guys. Of course, he's three years younger than me, so it's totally out of the question. Fred and George though. Now they make it okay.
                              http://superdrea.net/

Comment

• Yeah, he's 2 years older than me. (ARGH!) And I really like boys with red hair. Let's just make this official-
                                If you're a boy with red hair or dark hair everybody's gonna love you...or at least i will.
                                (Haha.) It's not that I don't like Hermoine it's just that some of my comments are a little odd.

Comment

Working...
                                X