No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was really liking the way that Daniel RAdcliff was lokking in this movie. He looks alot better in Muggle clothes than inHogwarts robes, in my opinion. Where was Sean Biggerstaff in this movie? I know he hasn't left yet has he?
    Ask not for whom the dog barks. It barks for thee.
    :wigglesmile:
    And really bad eggs...
    Go salaí cúnna ifrinn do chuid calóga arbhair.
    S.P.R.B.I (Semi Puke Related
    Barf Incident)
    Weak Sauce!

Comment

• hee hee. I have a red headed cousin... um.. my dad has red hair, my grandpa has red hair... hee hee. I have red hair I know a guy who's a big jerk that everyone iz like obsessed with and he has red hair... hmmpth. He may have good looks but he is SOOOOOOOO stupid and SOOOOOOO full of himself. ugh.
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• Everybody look at this link. It's really cool when you notice the details. (Like what ginny and percy are reading!)
        Oh and Harry does look a lot better in regular clothes. A little dark though. But what the heck! He looks better than he did in Hogwarts robes. (I still don't think he's cute!)
        Does everybody else notice the lack of boys in this conversation?
        Here's the link: http://www.minstrelbook.net/hpbook/wslychibi.jpg
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Hmm... I wonder why Z?

*grr* Poot....
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

• Strange thing, isn't it, when guys don't want to admit to thinking other guys are attractive. It's a shame really.

Of course, girls have been trained to look at other girls to compare how pretty they are.
            http://superdrea.net/

Comment

• Okay. I have a solution. Let's force the boys to post in here! (Or maybe not.) I seriously don't think there are that many males on this site. I can only think of peter murray, diego, and semi. (If semi is a boy i do not know.)

Comment

• PM:
                Trelawney (like Hermione) is pronounced the way it's spelt!
                Well, I have a friend who was pronouncing it "her- me - own." Heh. That's kinda like it's spelled, so I wouldn't say that Hermione does sound like it's spelled. ((Though I did pronounce it "her - my - oh - knee"))

Oh, and back to Trelawney. I can't battle that right now... I forgot what I posted before this.

Scatterbrained Gryphon.

Fox:
                my mother could do a better job!!!
                You insulted your mom. *grumbles* I'm gonna get defensive soon!

Haha. I love that picture, Z.

Okay, okay, back to Trelawney. I don't think Dumbledore ever told Trelawney about her first prophecy. She didn't realize that she was doing it. And during Umbridge's interview, fifth book, Trelawney mentioned that she was related to some person (not quite sure if im right here... anyone have the fifth book with them??), but she doesn't say anything more to back up her ability. I think...

I caught a caterpillar today! I'm naming him Mr. Buggles. (no surprise!) :P He's green, bright green with little black dots along his side. he has this big, long, black stinger. I found him on a honey suckle bush, eating honey suckle, so i put him in a container with honey suckle leaves. The plastuce container was already puntured for capturing crickets, so nnot much of a chance of suffocation.

We're getting the doggy today. Can't wait to see the kitty's reactions. And seeing how terrified our brave kitty is of even the smallest doggies, she will not like this. Not at all.

I'm pretty sure Semi is a girl. PM and Fox are posting here. So is Diego.
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Gryphon: How come you always get me? You catch every little mistake I make!!!!!!!! Anyways, glad you liked the picture. (Mr.Buggles? Oh nice. Long black stinger. You can scare the neighbors with that one.) What kind of dog are you getting!!! Details PLEASE!

Comment

• Rysade's a guy. ^^

A kawaii guy too...

But FOX is so much kawaii-er!

^^ *insanity kicks in*

Comment

• OH MY GOODNESS!!!

I met a woman today who looked JUST LIKE TRELEWANY!!!
                      She had the huge green glasses, the bangles, the earings, and the misty voice. It was INCREDIBLY creepy. She was an environmental activist.

Anyway...back to the movie conversation...
                      I really liked Lupin and I don't care what anyone else says.
                      AND I LOVED THE KNIGHT BUS! It was so cool, how could anyone be bothered by is?
                      Oh, and something else I left out last time: LUPIN PLAYS JAZZ MUSIC. So cute!!!! I don't know why I liked that so much...

In summary:
                      Let's face it; this is a movie. It will be different from the book. If you can't handle that, don't see the movies.
                      A physics geek
                      And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

• Yea Gryphon! Yea! Details! MORE! NEED KNOW STUFF!

AHHHHH! I don't know why I went AHHHHHHH! Grrrrrrrrrr. I got this silly song stuck in my head! "I love you....I really, really dooooo."

(Silly Little Voice)
                        ***Please forgive this poor child's spasticness. It's not her fault. It's the horrid people who beat her up at lunch every day.***

LIES! ALL LIES!!!!!!!!! My friends beat me up, and DON'T FEEL BAD FOR ME!! It's fun!(no, I a not mental! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! I LIED!!!! jking.) When my friends hit me, I start laughing! hahahahaha *bangs head on wall*

I need to shut up now before I hurt myself. Oops, too late!
                        Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• I have no idea what that was about...

Anyway...
                          It's summer. I think I shall do some ceramics tonight...
                          A physics geek
                          And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

• Details.

First I will talk about the caterpillar. If you're dying to hear about the little doggy, suck it up. He's here, lying down in the kitchen. Suffer and wait to hear about the doggy.

Mr. Buggles is green with a sting. He lives in his little house. He's eaten a lot so far and he's made two poopies. Mom says he's a horn worm, which is a caterpillar you do NOT want in your garden. A perfectly healthy plant will be gone the next day by this little buggles. My Mr. Buggles isn't going to eat our gardens. he'll only eat what I give him. He's my buggle.

Now onto the doggy. He's white and as cte as can be. He's a Chinese Crested, the kind covered in fur all over. Doesn't bark, he's a very reserved and sweet dog. Likes to cuddle. Cinnamon and Canyon fled as soon as they saw him (well, Cinnamon fled before he even saw the doggy). Cassie hasn't seen him yet. But Sparkle, oohoo, she's being a mean kitty. She's making a point of going to the same room as Sammy and glaring. That grouch. Even though Sparkle is acting like such a pain, Sammy hasn't done anything to the kitty. He didn't move an inch to her or bark. He's a good doggle.

So now you've heard about my two new pets. My sweet buggle and doggle.

I feel like ranting some more... I won't.

-Restraint, Gryphon!-

..Crawling in my skin/ these words, they will not heal...
                            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I WANT A DOGGIE!!!!! Oh well. AHHHHHH! BITING BUGGIE!!! AHHHHH! I have a catfish, actually two. They are very boreing, and old. I WUV MY KITTYS! THEY ARE SO CUTE AND CUDLY!!!!!! Especially Princess, except when she acts like a princess, then there's trouble. I need to go fall in a hole.(what is it with me and falling in holes??!?!!?!?!!
                              Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Originally posted by crookedfrog21:
                                I was really liking the way that Daniel RAdcliff was lokking in this movie. He looks alot better in Muggle clothes than inHogwarts robes, in my opinion. Where was Sean Biggerstaff in this movie? I know he hasn't left yet has he?
                                No room for Oliver, despite the fact he's probably got more to do in the third book than the others.

Z: I like that picture. Must draw fanart...

I decline to speculate whether boys are or are not attractive!

Gryphon: 'And you are a great-great-granddaughter of the celebrated Seer Cassandra Trelawney?'
                                'Yes,' said Professor Trelawney, holding her head a little higher.
                                Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Working...
                                X