The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eh. Alicia Keys is ok.
    As for the whole evil thing..... *glares at sister* She's evil. pure evil.
    Puerto Rican food is good... One of my friends is Puerto Rican, or at least her grandmother is which makes her somewhat Puerto Rican... And I think the other side of her family is from Spain but I'm not sure.
    Ooh... Avie changes..... M likes avie changes.....
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• I don't know about Puerto Rican food, but my mom is from Costa Rica and there food is the BEST!!

Ok, Gryphon, as I reread the post with the 'you are evil' I have to say maybe I was wrong. *grumbles* I think that if I were to meet the Lone Power in person I would think he was ok until, maybe, a hour after I have talked to him. I just reread that and I can't belive I would think It was ok!!

Z, nice choice! I have never heard of Alicia Key's until about a few weeks ago. So, I have never heard any of her songs. You are not alone, Diego.
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      **Neets**
      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Yeah! Everybody go out and buy an Alicia Keys CD now!!! Or you can just go on Google and search for Alicia Keys and you're bound to find one of her songs to listen to online. My favorites are 'Girlfriend'
        'If I Ain't Got You'
        'So Simple'
        'Heartburn'
        Alicia Keys is Numbuh 1 (I like that try to say it outloud. it's cooler. Number....Numbuh...)
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• What kind of music does she play, Z?

WE MADE IT TO 200!!!
          **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• YEA!!!!!!!! 200!!!!!!!!! I think I've heard "heartburn" not sure though.......
            *Agent~M*
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "I could live

Comment

• R&B! I can't belive you guys don't know this!!! (My thing is music, I know more than most but...what radio stations do you listen too?) I know M listens to 70s and 60s (I think.)

Comment

• Next is 300!!! Then 400 then 500 then.....

Z, I listen to Linkin Park, Blink 182, Evenescense, (sp?) Three doors down. Then I listen to oldies rock like, Black Oak Arkansas, Three Dog Night, Guess Who. Then I listen to 60's, 70's 80's 90's. Some rap, not much, though. 80's music is my all time fav. in the oldies group. Jeez, I talk to much.
                **Neets**

Comment

• Yes! M luffs 60's and 70's music..... So I listen to Cool 108 and some of '97... KS95 is good, it's got the only modern music I like Z what do you listen to? I was sad in CA cause they don't have the same radio stations...
                  *Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

• R&B is my favorite. I like 70s. I can basically listen to anything. (Except for country.)
                    If you go on Borders and search for Alicia Keys under music you can listen to some of her songs from the CD online. (Ummm I would try #6 and #3)

Comment

• I don't know yall's radio station but our oldies station in North Texas is 98.7 KALB. The station I listen to is where they play Linkin Park it's 102.1 the edge. The one's that play today's music is 106.1 KISS FM, and Wild 100.3.

Z, who sings all this R&B, can you name a few?
                      **Neets**

Comment

• There are too many people, I also love Cuban music. R&B is...okay you've have to heard about it. it's kindof a mix between a lot of styles. Now rap is starting to get in the mix. Uh...Beyonce, kanye West, Mariah Carey...
                        *Edit* I forgot Usher & Ruben Studdard!!! Anyways next time your in a bookstore. (Yeah the bookstores around here carry music.) Just try to listen to the little samples of music in the R&B section.

Comment

• I'm not sure which one Linkin park is seeing as I don't listen to Linkin park... Ugh. not country...
                          *Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• Oh! I need your help NitaFan! What does Texas looklike? (The country part.) I need a landscape of texas for a story I'm writing.
                            THANX!

Comment

• Uh Z.... Texas is a state.....
                              *Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

• Here's a simple layout of Texas though if that's what you need: http://music.channel.aol.com/artist/...rtistid=513644
                                *Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X