No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You ARE an American, aren't you? Silly Z. Texas is a state! Mexico is a country.

You coulda edited M!! *pokes*

I'm making M listen to Linkin Park. I'm going to listen to her Hoobastank for her.

So I can listen to music at Borders?
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Um, I will try my best to describe it. I live in the subarbs of Denton/Dallas/Fort Worth so when you go out to the country around here it is really, really, really...... flat. There is usally acres of grass with cow's out eating and grazing. Occasionaly there are horses but, mostly cows. There is some trees, but not alot. That is the best I can do, sorry, it's not alot. Hope it helps, though.

I LOVE LINKIN PARK!!!! I am just cheap and have not bought any of there cd's but, I think my frien'd going to burn the cd for me. I love him.
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      **Neets**
      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Yea! Gryphon will listen to Hoobastank!! I already have tried Linkin Park but I'll try that one song if I can find it... "The End" At most Borders you can listen to music.
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

• Do all of you live by each other? Gryphon, I tried to edit but, it didn't work.
          *Hums*
          'In the end it doesn't even matter. I tried so hard and yet so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter.'
          *sings*
          'I put my trust in you, pushed as far as I could go, but for all this, there's only one thing you should know, I PUT MY TRUST IN YOU!!!'

Is that the one you are talking about, M?
          **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• I MEANT THE COUNTRY! YOU KNOW THERE'S A CITY/COUNTRY! Do you guys think I'm stupid? At least nitafan knew what I meant!
            You know this avatar makes me feel like everything I'm typing I'm screaming. That's why I'm adding so many 's
            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• No, we don't live by each other at all. M is quite a few states away. It's called "In The End!!" gtg
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Yay! I live close to a few people here. Gryphon won't tell anyone (last time I checked.) Where she lives.

Comment

• Where do you live? Oh, wait, Minnesota, cold!!! We were supposed to move to Chicago and my mom started to freak out because it was going to be so cold. She came from a place where it is 75 degress average year around. We ended up not going, anyways.

I think I am goimg to get off the computer and read for a while Bye!!!! *getting teary eyed* I will miss yall!!!
                  **Neets**

Comment

• oooooooohhh! I LOVE Alicia Keys.... But especially Mariah Carey. I'm not sure if I've had puerto rican food, but my mom's coworker Stella makes mexican food that is TO DIE FOR!! I eat the tamalies with only olives though. Being a vegan is HARD!! I am half Phillipino, and phillipino food is soooo good. I also love thai food, they have a lot of vegan foods.

I Love Rap, R&B and Hoobastank is really good, I don't have their albums but I listen to some of their songs on the radio and on MTV. But I bet I'm the only one who listens to Jazz, both classic and conemporary. I absolutely love Ella Fitsgerald and Louis Armstrong, especially foggy day! that is a good song. but my favorite song is a Mariah Carey song from Butterfly, It is called Outside. Curious, what are your favorite songs...

BTW, I am in Washington state right now, we've been getting nice weather lately but last night it rained. CURSED RAIN!! WHY MUST IT ALWAYS RAIN!!
                    ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Since this IS the ToGR, I feel no guilt in randomly switching subjects.

First, although no one cares, a brief summary of my day:
                      --Woke up at an indecently early time for summer holidays (8:30!)
                      --Got a PAID internship (shopping baby!)
                      --Went shopping (in cheap stores since my job won't start for a few weeks)
                      --Got a severe migraine
                      Sorry that you all had to hear that, but I like talking about myself.

Another topic change: Harry Potter movie 3.
                      I may be the only one, but I always pictured Lupin as a younger version of The Shaggy Man from the Wizard of Oz series. Still, I thought that the movie version was quite nice.

Okay...bed time for Firewitch. Goodnight y'all!
                      A physics geek
                      And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

• thank you vegan_chick. (Me and VC are best buddies now.) Finally someone who knows what R&B is. I really like Usher too. I started listening to Mariah Carey recently and her new songs are so cool!
                        Nitafan:
                        I need to tell you a secret. shhhhhhhh (Minnesota has the prettiest summer's in the whole country. We have 30,000 lakes to swim in and it's like 70s and 80s all summer. In July and August we get into the 90s and rearely 100s. You will live through the cold. Even the cold is pretty. In the mornings when it's untouched and snow is just blanketed everywhere. I Love glitter snow where the suns out and the snow sparkles. It's the prettiest thing you can imagine. And also due to global warming, Minnesota winters are slowly getting warmer and soon it will be the best place to live because of all the lakes and warm winter and summers!)

Comment

• Yeah, I won't tell anyone where I live. I live in the US and off to the east. I can never remember what my time zone is called. Eastern something I think. I used to same I lived in Florida, because I really did in the past and because it's same time zone. But then my brother started talking about how it snowed... Doesn't snow much in Florida, does it? In fact, I think the last time it snowed was the year I moved, so I missed the snow. And the time before that was 1990, I think. Everything goes chaotic. People in Florida aren't prepared for snow of any kind, so they get set off with an inch. No snow plows or anything. Fun, fun.

I like warm weather. Sounds like a lot of people here don't... *sniffles* Though I'd die if it was in the 100s with no air conditioning. Who wouldn't? But that'd be perfect for swimming! M, swimming is AWESOME!!!!

Z, I hate global warming. It's really, really bad. Our evil president doesn't care. Rah rah rah! I will stab him with my arming of apostrophes!! Then my army of mega mad smileys will bounce on his head!!!!!!!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Sammy is the best doggy ever!!!!

And Mr. Buggles GREW!!! Oh yeah... I gotta go hose out his container. Last night it was filled with poopies. Don wanna clean it. He eats like!!! (I dunno what he eats like, but it sure is a lot)

Comment

• Z! You told them our secret!!!!!!!! JKing. But yeah our summers are pretty nice....... And actually the winters aren't THAT cold, or maybe it's just me... Cuz I wear T-shirts outside in the winter... the only part of me that gets cold are my hands.
                            I had a dream last night that George Bush was my teacher. He was EVIL!!!! Bad teacher, bad president. *shh* Don't tell my dad I said that, he's like the only person I know who likes Bush...
                            Swimming... *shudder* And about the whole global warming thing... Z, haven't you noticed that last summer was warmer then it is now? Cuz of what it says in Day after Tomorrow (It's based off of a theory by science proffesors I think) The Global Warming and pollution is messing with the Ocean currents!!
                            *Agent~M*
                            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                            "I could live

Comment

• GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Everything is messing up not only the ocean currents, but THE WHOLE PLANET! Pollution, and erosion, and more pollution, and ecosystematic inbalences, and even MORE polution, and THE HUMAN RACE IN GENERAL!!!!!!!!! WE HUMANS SHOULD GO FALL IN A HOLE!!!! IT'S OUR FAULT THE PLANET IS FALLING APART!!!!! I hope the ozone layer disappears and all of the evil people disintegrate into piles of carbon powder! Then the ozone layer can return! And all of the good people can live!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GAH!!!! So angering!

Eesh. The natralist side of me is kinda harsh.
                              Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• If the ozone layer goes, it's not just the bad people who'll be hurt! My little Sparkle might be hurt.

Global warming could have a very bad effect on the ocean currents. The ocean currents depend upon the salinity of the water. That is the amount of salt and all that. So global warming warms up the planet, melts the glaciers and all of that, it hurts the salinity level. Melting glaciers mean more fresh water, less salt.

Oh, does anyone remember Gryphon's promise not to eat sugar? Well, uh... I forgot about that. Hehe. Sugar.

I gotta go clean out Mr. Buggle's house! It's FILLED with poopies.

Comment

Working...
                                X